Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (55136 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Ajmoziz(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
bluefilm:

No wonder you are defending rubbish here because just like you, he went to his mommy's "office" to snap photos to show that world that he has finally finally graduated abi?

Mtcheeeewww undecided lipsrsealed

Ndi ara; ndi ara.
I really what has happened to you for you to be this bitter,anyway just know you will be in my prayers for now, situation go soon improve
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2022
DKM123:

WTF?!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You say you are whipping me?! See who dey whip person? Can you even spell whip? Hahahahaha!

First of all, it's "whipping", and not "weeping". I read that first line and decided not to punish my IQ reading the rest extremely mundane hogwash you have to write.
Start your sentences with CAPITAL LETTERS for goodness sake! My 7year old little cousin KNOWS THIS! Kaii! What sort of brainless, dullwitted, olodo repete, are you? cheesy grin

Who showed you how to use nairaland cos you strike me as one of those atutupoyoyo who managed to use all thier live savings to buy phone and now coming to rub shoulders on social media with people they can never stand up to in real life because they went to afternoon school and can now write "this is a boy". cheesy grin grin

You go hear wwweeeennn for this nairaland. Go ask others. Shebi you were the first to mention me because you think you can insult everyone on this thread and go scot free. Hahaha! Na correct Thunder wan faya you for this nairaland as I will mention and insult you everyday until you get frustrated. Next time you see my mention, you will Waka pass and not be a nuisance.

Ozuolododo!!!!

nuisance you said lolz I laugh.
if your write up was a script, I will be yelling, that shows you are the nuisance Lolz and it shows you are fustrated.

am so sorry I offended you with my common sense Lolz you can't be me, you and me no say I no b olodo stop fooling your brain and allow small pikin grow inside u..

you decline your IQ because your brain can not comprehend. real IQ digest words first then process it,learn to follow procedures,your IQ is just useless.

I’m sorry you were offended when I called you a
stupid. I didn’t know it was a secret.

I thought u said you are brilliant at this from the beginning all I see is just nonsense, school idiot that's what you are.
expression zero
clause zero
yet u dey form literate,real example of olodo na u be.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2022
ICEWIN:

nuisance you said lolz I laugh.
if your write up was a script, I will be yelling, that shows you are the nuisance Lolz and it shows you are fustrated.

am so sorry I offended you with my common sense Lolz you can't be me, you and me no say I no b olodo stop fooling your brain and allow small pikin grow inside u..

you decline your IQ because your brain can not comprehend. real IQ digest words first then process it,learn to follow procedures,your IQ is just useless.

I’m sorry you were offended when I called you a
stupid. I didn’t know it was a secret.

I thought u said you are brilliant at this from the beginning all I see is just nonsense, school idiot that's what you are.
expression zero
clause zero
yet u dey form literate,real example of olodo na u be.

Wetin this one dey write

Na now you dey reply? Why? No data? Poverty and suffering wan finish you abi? Hahhahaha!

I don't just think you are an unintelligent imbe*cilic mofo, I think you also have SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM and I have been pouring curses on a lunatic that EVERYONE already thinks is far worse than I opined. cheesy grin
No, seriously, jokes apart, e be like say you need to see a psychiatrist and I am not insulting you. I am being genuinely concerned that you are not mentally okay and there is no one to tell you.
Now that you can still type on a keyboard, find your way to Aro and admit yourself in a psychiatrist ward before you finally remove all your clothes and start roaming the street.
Abi na hard drugs you dey take? You are so incoherent and typing senseless jargons. What ever the case, still admit yourself, biko.

ALAYE, YOU ARE MENTALLY R3TARDED and probably suffering from early onset dementia. GET HELP!!!embarassed
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
DKM123:

Wetin this one dey write

Na now you dey reply? Why? No data? Poverty and suffering wan finish you abi? Hahhahaha!

I don't just think you are an unintelligent imbe*cilic mofo, I think you also have SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM and I have been pouring curses on a lunatic that EVERYONE already thinks is far worse than I opined. cheesy grin
No, seriously, jokes apart, e be like say you need to see a psychiatrist and I am not insulting you. I am being genuinely concerned that you are not mentally okay and there is no one to tell you.
Now that you can still type on a keyboard, find your way to Aro and admit yourself in a psychiatrist ward before you finally remove all your clothes and start roaming the street.
Abi na hard drugs you dey take? You are so incoherent and typing senseless jargons. What ever the case, still admit yourself, biko.

ALAYE, YOU ARE MENTALLY R3TARDED and probably suffering from early onset dementia. GET HELP!!!embarassed

oga say fact no b lie lie.

you and I know I don't need psychiatrist Lolz.
I am mentally Ok,na you need psychiatrist cus e dey pain you say I dey progress,u need help more than me,all your insult for once u no ba talk true it shows mentally wise your are not sound,lie lie won't make you to progress.

well as for the help, I got it long ago from Jesus Lolzzz eyaaa I slam you.

I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be
fair, I don’t like your lies.
If lying was a job, I know some people who would
be billionaires.

Are you always this stupid, or are you making a
special effort today? well u no fit try,no matter how u try u and I no say u go still remain like that.

If common sense is common why are you without
it? just ask your self bro ask your self why are u stupid with out sense.

I’d slap you but that would be animal abuse cus animal can't read. all the thing u write I wasn't able to read it Lolzzz.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
ICEWIN:

oga say fact no b lie lie.

you and I know I don't need psychiatrist Lolz.
I am mentally Ok,na you need psychiatrist cus e dey pain you say I dey progress,u need help more than me,all your insult for once u no ba talk true it shows mentally wise your are not sound,lie lie won't make you to progress.

well as for the help, I got it long ago from Jesus Lolzzz eyaaa I slam you.

I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be
fair, I don’t like your lies.
If lying was a job, I know some people who would
be billionaires.

Are you always this stupid, or are you making a
special effort today? well u no fit try,no matter how u try u and I no say u go still remain like that.

If common sense is common why are you without
it? just ask your self bro ask your self why are u stupid with out sense.

I’d slap you but that would be animal abuse cus animal can't read. all the thing u write I wasn't able to read it Lolzzz.

Hahahahaha! This is very hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

At first I thought it will be boring insulting you because you are OBVIOUSLY a witless du.nce and sound like a cretinous dummy who has the brain of an 8 year old experiencing slow developmental milestones.
But, I must confess that your imb€cility is very hilarious because I have never come across such a stewpid clownfish as you. As person go just mumu like this?! cheesy grin cheesy grin Abi you dey take mkpimimrii?!
I mean, no one can be this doltish na. Unless ofcourse you have mental problem which is very likely. Hahahaha! Ode!!!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
DKM123:

Hahahahaha! This is very hilarious! My belle ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

At first I thought it will be boring insulting you because you are OBVIOUSLY a witless du.nce and sound like a cretinous dummy who has the brain of an 8 year old experiencing slow developmental milestones.
But, I must confess that your imb€cility is very hilarious because I have never come across such a stewpid clownfish as you. As person go just mumu like this?! cheesy grin cheesy grin Abi you dey take mkpimimrii?!
I mean, no one can be this doltish na. Unless ofcourse you have mental problem which is very likely. Hahahaha! Ode!!!

forming literate quack..

you will never see my type because fools don't relate with people with wisdom,once u have an inch I can reconsider you your IQ.

Keep dishing out stupidity maybe you’ll find a brain from me Lolzz idiot.
you are far behind me.

just know that your stupidity, senseless idiot like you, quack illiterate is way even too low.

your attitude in summary look like something I can draw with my left hand.
slowpoke.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
ICEWIN:

forming literate quack..

you will never see my type because fools don't relate with people with wisdom,once u have an inch I can reconsider you your IQ.

Keep dishing out stupidity maybe you’ll find a brain from me Lolzz idiot.
you are far behind me.

just know that your stupidity, senseless idiot like you, quack illiterate is way even too low.

your attitude in summary look like something I can draw with my left hand.
slowpoke.

Hahahaha!!!!!! Osim "draw with my left hand" LMAO! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wait first o, is it this same brain you used to type his hogwash jargons that they will use to "find a brain from you"? Hahahaha! This one off me oooooo! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Is it this same brain that should be sent off to the laboratory and compared with that of a guinea pig to understand why there is so much similarities? grin grin

This same brain that is as intelligent as a half loaf of soaked agege bread?! cheesy cheesy

This same spaghetti-for-brain? cheesy grin cheesy

This same spongey degenerative brain that seems to be filled with Sepsis? cheesy grin

You no well, walahi! The village person wey do you don die and you no go ever fit better for this life again!!!

All this your cut-and-join English naim dey make me laugh pass sef. Oga speak pidgin na. Na by force to type in English?!

OLODO!!!!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
DKM123:

Hahahaha!!!!!! Osim "draw with my left hand" LMAO! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wait first o, is it this same brain you used to type his hogwash jargons that they will use to "find a brain from you"? Hahahaha! This one off me oooooo! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Is it this same brain that should be sent off to the laboratory and compared with that of a guinea pig to understand why there is so much similarities? grin grin

This same brain that is as intelligent as a half loaf of soaked agege bread?! cheesy cheesy

This same spaghetti-for-brain? cheesy grin cheesy

This same spongey degenerative brain that seems to be filled with Sepsis? cheesy grin

You no well, walahi! The village person wey do you don die and you no go ever fit better for this life again!!!

All this your cut-and-join English naim dey make me laugh pass sef. Oga speak pidgin na. Na by force to type in English?!

OLODO!!!!

so as long you can communicate foooool.
it only shows you brain contain idiot and it's affecting you.

look who is speaking correctly Lolzzz go and check your paragraph and see your blunders Lolzz yet you claimed you are schooled Lolzzz you be mumu big one you wasted your fund's.

I would like to confirm that I do not care boy.
but you do care from your write up.
you be mumu.

Why don’t you slip into something more
comfortable, like a coma Lolzz.
I believe you no no the meaning of coma Lolz olodo.

Your life is useless, just like your dad’s condom.
if you can't comprehend my English.
Learn from your parents’ mistakes, use birth
control to avoid your mumu.
olodo.

I will still say it again and again you attitude looks like something I can draw with my left hand.
illiterate idiot.

look like person don dey loose wetin to talk again Lolzzzz olodo boy.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
ICEWIN:

so as long you can communicate foooool.
it only shows you brain contain idiot and it's affecting you.

look who is speaking correctly Lolzzz go and check your paragraph and see your blunders Lolzz yet you claimed you are schooled Lolzzz you be mumu big one you wasted your fund's.

I would like to confirm that I do not care boy.
but you do care from your write up.
you be mumu.

Why don’t you slip into something more
comfortable, like a coma Lolzz.
I believe you no no the meaning of coma Lolz olodo.

Your life is useless, just like your dad’s condom.
if you can't comprehend my English.
Learn from your parents’ mistakes, use birth
control to avoid your mumu.
olodo.

I will still say it again and again you attitude looks like something I can draw with my left hand.
illiterate idiot.

look like person don dey loose wetin to talk again Lolzzzz olodo boy.

Lmao! So you think "Coma" is a BIG word that one would not know the meaning of? Hahahaha!

It means all the small small grammar I have been using to finish your life must have been making you dizzy because you have never heard those words in all of your pathetic and miserable existence. I know you will try to consult the dictionary but unfortunately you don't know how to use it because you are an illiterate buf*foon. Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy grin

But jokes apart, If thinking Coma is such a big English isn't proof that you are a poor stewpid roadside agbero that has NEVER seen the 4 walls of a tertiary Institution, then I don't know what else can prove it. cheesy grin Your poor parents in the village warned you to be serious with your life but you say, mbanu, say na agbero you wan do. You see your life now?!

I since knew I was cursing an illiterate nincompoop who just managed to learn how to write ABC in his village community school and is now forming village champion. So you think nairaland is that your ogbologbo slum where just because you managed to write "A for Apple" then you call your self educated? Hahahaha!
Ogbeni, you are an illiterate dunce! Not just a dunce but a bozo! A re*tarded imp! A slowpoke! A good for nothing, poverty stricken efulefu! grin grin cheesy grin

Walahi, People like you are lucky there is social media if not, you are supposed to never cross path asides doing local shoemaker, mechanic and houseboy work for people like me. Hahaha!

For mentioning me first with that your cut-and-sew meaningless and despicable English and Mkpimimrii filled maggot brain, I will make sure I insult you everyday for the next 365 days. Next time you see my moniker, you will mind your business and Waka pass. Hahhahaha! EWU GAMBIA!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
DKM123:

Lmao! So you think "Coma" is a BIG word that one would not know the meaning of? Hahahaha!

It means all the small small grammar I have been using to finish your life must have been making you dizzy because you have never heard those words in all of your pathetic and miserable existence. I know you will try to consult the dictionary but unfortunately you don't know how to use it because you are an illiterate buf*foon. Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy grin

But jokes apart, If thinking Coma is such a big English isn't proof that you are a poor stewpid roadside agbero that has NEVER seen the 4 walls of a tertiary Institution, then I don't know what else can prove it. cheesy grin Your poor parents in the village warned you to be serious with your life but you say, mbanu, say na agbero you wan do. You see your life now?!

I since knew I was cursing an illiterate nincompoop who just managed to learn how to write ABC in his village community school and is now forming village champion. So you think nairaland is that your ogbologbo slum where just because you managed to write "A for Apple" then you call your self educated? Hahahaha!
Ogbeni, you are an illiterate dunce! Not just a dunce but a bozo! A re*tarded imp! A slowpoke! A good for nothing, poverty stricken efulefu! grin grin cheesy grin

Walahi, People like you are lucky there is social media if not, you are supposed to never cross path asides doing local shoemaker, mechanic and houseboy work for people like me. Hahaha!

For mentioning me first with that your cut-and-sew meaningless and despicable English and Mkpimimrii filled maggot brain, I will make sure I insult you everyday for the next 365 days. Next time you see my moniker, you will mind your business and Waka pass. Hahhahaha! EWU GAMBIA!

heey am really giving this idiot a really hard time.
because of me u write episode Lolzzzzzzz mumu.
am not going to bother myself reading nonsense from an illiterate Lolz. blunder full inside.
How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage
open? awwww mumu illiterate go and see your write up it shows you are dog when I spot the first line.
Were you born this stupid or did you take
lessons?
It must be difficult for you,
exhausting your entire vocabulary
in one sentence Lolzzzzz eya.
next time u pick your size.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
ICEWIN:

heey am really giving this idiot a really hard time.
because of me u write episode Lolzzzzzzz mumu.
am not going to bother myself reading nonsense from an illiterate Lolz. blunder full inside.
How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage
open? awwww mumu illiterate go and see your write up it shows you are dog when I spot the first line.
Were you born this stupid or did you take
lessons?
It must be difficult for you,
exhausting your entire vocabulary
in one sentence Lolzzzzz eya.
next time u pick your size.

Hehehe! I LOOVVVVE TO WRITE!
You know why?
I am a GOOD WRITER. Hahahaha! But because you are illiterate imp, writing is serious TORTURE to you and I can see it. Hahahaha!

This daily curses wey I dey use fire your rotten intestine dey totori me for body. E dey do me jigijigi! Shebi you sabi find trouble? You don see trouble! Hahaha! cheesy

Ever heard of "reverse psychology"? I know you are an ILLITERATE and have never heard of it in all of your poor toutish useless life but I will help your illiterate soul to explain in pidgin English.

E mean say na wetin dey worry you, naim you dey say dey worry another person.

I dey finish your life with curse and giving you hard time and nightmares for daring to mention me. You claim you are the one giving hard time. Hahahaha

You are an illiterate imbecilic imp yet you dey call another person an illiterate. LMAO.

You dey write terrible bad English with the most disgusting logic that even my 7 year old cousin will not write. Yet you say na another dey write blunder ( na who even teach you that word sef) hahahaha

You are extremely extremely extremely extremely (x 1000) stuuuupppiddd. Yet you say another person is.

You have limited knowledge of English words and have been trying so hard to catch up with me, but YOU NO FIT! NEVER! Even if I give you 50 years to catch up with my vocabulary skills. You no go still fit.
Although, I can see you are gradually trying to start some of your sentences with capital letter sha. Congratulations on that achievement! I don try for you. Hahahaha

I dey sha try to come down to your abysmally LOW level by writing in pidgin but even that one dey hard you because you be OLODO REPETE! OZUOLODODO! A NEANDERTHAL OAF AND A CRETINOUS PEA-BRAINED NINCOMPOOP!

NKPI!!!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ICEWIN: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
DKM123:

Hehehe! I LOOVVVVE TO WRITE!
You know why?
I am a GOOD WRITER. Hahahaha! But because you are illiterate imp, writing is serious TORTURE to you and I can see it. Hahahaha!

This daily curses wey I dey use fire your rotten intestine dey totori me for body. E dey do me jigijigi! Shebi you sabi find trouble? You don see trouble! Hahaha! cheesy

Ever heard of "reverse psychology"? I know you are an ILLITERATE and have never heard of it in all of your poor toutish useless life but I will help your illiterate soul to explain in pidgin English.

E mean say na wetin dey worry you, naim you dey say dey worry another person.

I dey finish your life with curse and giving you hard time and nightmares for daring to mention me. You claim you are the one giving hard time. Hahahaha

You are an illiterate imbecilic imp yet you dey call another person an illiterate. LMAO.

You dey write terrible bad English with the most disgusting logic that even my 7 year old cousin will not write. Yet you say na another dey write blunder ( na who even teach you that word sef) hahahaha

You are extremely extremely extremely extremely (x 1000) stuuuupppiddd. Yet you say another person is.

You have limited knowledge of English words and have been trying so hard to catch up with me, but YOU NO FIT! NEVER! Even if I give you 50 years to catch up with my vocabulary skills. You no go still fit.
Although, I can see you are gradually trying to start some of your sentences with capital letter sha. Congratulations on that achievement! I don try for you. Hahahaha

I dey sha try to come down to your abysmally LOW level by writing in pidgin but even that one dey hard you because you be OLODO REPETE! OZUOLODODO! A NEANDERTHAL OAF AND A CRETINOUS PEA-BRAINED NINCOMPOOP!

NKPI!!!

God see grammatically blunder.
yet you say u go school
I can see you've learned how to make use of the space key from me, that's why I said you can't be me, instead I will teach you.

You have an entire life to be an idiot. Why
not take today off, supposed you are meaningful I have no ish with that, but your stupidity is going beyond you.

You and I know am not olodo Lolzzz Moran lier like you.
no matter how you write your episode you will still remain useless.

Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s
your parent’s job because they failed to teach you simple and correct English.

Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go slowpoke because two wrongs don’t make a right. Take your
parents, for instance.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
ICEWIN:

God see grammatically blunder.
yet you say u go school
I can see you've learned how to make use of the space key from me, that's why I said you can't be me, instead I will teach you.

not take today off, supposed you are meaningful I have no ish with that, but your stupidity is going beyond you.

You and I know am not olodo Lolzzz Moran lier like you.
no matter how you write your episode you will still remain useless.

Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go slowpoke because two wrongs don’t make a right. Take your
parents, for instance.

Why do you take so long to reply? You dey manage your data? Poverty is a biitcch!!! Hahaha! Sufferhead niccur! Only you are cursed with illiteracy and everlasting poverty. Kai!!! Na die you dey so. You don chop?!

I want to do you a big favor that your poor sufferhead parents couldn't do for you. I have helped you to learn how to start your sentences with capital letters. Now I will help your miserable life and help you correct the terrible meaningless jargons you wrote.
I would have said your parents will pay but they are too poor that's why they couldn't send you to good school.

ICEWIN:

God see grammatically [/b]it's spelt grammatical, ode[b] blunder.

[/b]Start your sentences with capital letters, slowpoke)[b] yet you say u go school
I can see you've learned [/b] it's spelt learnt, ewu[b] how to make use of the space key from me, that's why I said you can't be me, instead I will teach you. ([/b] hahahaha, braindead maggot[b])

not take today off ([/b]what da Bleep does this sentence mean, you dimwit[b]), supposed you are meaningful ([/b]huhn, buhahahaha, God punish your English teacher[b] , I have no ish with that, but your stupidity is going beyond you.

You and I know am not olodo Lolzzz Moran lier [/b] hahahaha, "Moran lier"
ke, are you drunk or it's your MENTAL PROBLEM killing you)[b]
like you.
no matter how you write your episode [/b] hahaha, it's spelt epistle, not episode, slowpoke. Kai, laugh wan finish my ribs oooo)[b] you will still remain useless.

[/b]See ehn, I give up trying to help you. You will have to die an ILLITERATE. You can't be helped cos your case is terrible, biko. Laughter wan tear my belle)[b]

parents, for instance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Your Views On This Pls. / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.