Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (55132 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mindlog: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
farmfuseagros:

How much are lawyers collecting in this country?
You can kukuma help him by giving him money to open shop for hin mama

That's is his obligation not mine, as I am focusing on mine.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by omooba969(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Don’t be amongst the unfortunate

There's nothing like being unfortunate coz if you understand this life and haven't lost/missed your purpose, you will understand that we don't actually need too much to be ok.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mikeiron78(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawyer indeed,lol
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mindlog: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

For God's sake the guy is husling legitimately

Just as I am.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by RapistOnBail: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

There's nothing like being unfortunate coz if you understand this life and haven't lost/missed your purpose, you will understand that we don't actually need too much to be ok.
Yeah. We’ve got different orientations.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by danhans(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
As a lawyer, is he not already earning to get his mum off the street?
I wonder
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by nobetoday: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jonsing nigga...Everything inside that tray may not be up to 10k...and you'll still enter back inside that ride and wave her "bye bye, we see at home"

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by hotseat: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
While you drive about town in your own car, your mother is a common street hawker and you are proud to make it worse for her by posting her photos for the whole world to see.

What a lawyer son!.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Decimus: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
But chere kodi,he has a car yet his mother is hawking undecided
Can't he afford to start a small business for the momsy?
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
They can do the unimaginable just to seek attention.
Where was it written that he has a car?
Only few lucky lawyers are well remunerated.
Majority of them are all over the place doing charge and bail and other petty stuff.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by RPG2020(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawyer or upcoming lawyer

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Decimus: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
hotseat:
While you drive about town in your own car, your mother is a common street hawker and you are proud to make it worse for her by posting her photos for the whole world to see.
It wasn't stated categorically anywhere that he has a car.

What a lawyer son!.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mooh247: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Attention seeker extraordinaire

Instead of focusing on getting your mother a comfortable life so that she won't walk hundreds of kilometres just to feed, you are here chasing clout
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by SmartyPants(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
Nonsense post. U dey drive car and ur mama still dey street dey hawk 5k stuff 4 head den suppose gather beat sense to ur head

Where did you see that he was driving?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by hansomb: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wuna sure say all dis silicon and tictok generation mum fit go under such stress in za future
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DKM123: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
So what's the meaning of this? Why did he have to bring such to social media?

Stewpid child. Some men no just get sense.

You dey your car and saw your mother hawking and you think it's to start snapping picture with her while the tray is still on her head and then posting on social media that is the best thing to do. Smh
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by jrusky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
I quiet understand you young man but I think by now as you claimed to be a lawyer kindly remove your mum from street hawkers gang or what is the essence of her sending you to uni and become a lawyer if she is still hawking in the street and you are a lawyer?
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
beautyfunke:
The only thing that can stop this guy being great in life is woman
What do you mean? You mean some women bring bad luck in life
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by geosegun(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

While that could be the way forward for the young Lawyer, some parents find it really difficult to leave a trade they have been doing for a long time.

It takes parents’ personal convictions and grace to get many off their usual tradings. If he tries to force it, it may lead to serious sickness or early death to the concerned parents.

That’s a route to take with caution, I will advise.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by SocialJustice: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stupid thread
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by naija4life247: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

I think I should go and die if his mum is still hawking
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by house10s2: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
the op said got down from the car he was in and if u look @ it well someone in d driving sit took d photo
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DavSagacity(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
From his pictures it's obvious he is a new lawyer. He has not started earning big like the Ezekhome and Femi falana of this world. I stayed with a lawyer for close to 15 years. It's not easy. It takes time to hit it big. And it also takes God's grace and connect for good case to quickly climb the ladder in Life

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by FuckDModz: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawyer wey mumu
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by damiloladuke: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why should your mum be hawking
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ajmoziz:

Please ohhh where did you get the idea that he is acting like his mother is not a hawker,he came down to greet his mother when he saw her,just because he is a lawyer,doesn't mean he is rich,

So you want to tell me that the joy of seeing his mother hawking for the very first time in his life is the reason for him celebrating her?

Wow!

Tell me something else, please. angry
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by MARYIAN(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
the pain that good mothers go through for their children,God bless them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by jeff1607(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wiping my tears, the pain that a good mother goes through for her child,God bless them

And the men?
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Aaaoo: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Really
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by rhames(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Some kids do have them.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by derecho(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
She celebrated her mum by writing a book too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoe_FwqR2Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Your Views On This Pls. / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.