Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] (5489 Views)

Which Of These Makes Your Throwback Thursday List / "Which Among These Makes You Remember Your Ex" / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Gadafii: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Credit alert
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
You will get too fat, obesse and bored. Don't you think?
omo, credit alert na balance diet.

I like ur room though

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
You will get too fat, obesse and bored. Don't you think?
no I won't because I exercise well
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm gay.

You say?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
TV and Credit Alert
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Oturatetuala(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Money money money
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice room, money for pocket yet I sure say nobody dae pressure u to marry but my mama no go let me drink water keep say I'm not getting any younger angry angry
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
They won't say the truth. They like B&C too much but they will pretend.
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They won't say the truth. They like B&C too much but they will pretend.

I like how you smell. kiss What is the name of the perfume you are wearing?
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
patoski39:
Nice room, money for pocket yet I sure say nobody dae pressure u to marry but my mama no go let me drink water keep say I'm not getting any younger angry angry
grin I don't give humans permission to stress me or dictate for me. I make all my rules and decisions. This is part of peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
If I talk my mind now, Ilegendd will use my comment to create a thread
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Rahkman: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
grin I don't give humans permission to stress me or dictate for me. I make all my rules and decisions. This is part of peace of mind.
Guy u dey enjoy oo
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Joyson: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na food dey always make me happy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm gay.
if I tear u better knock this hot afternoon

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gofwane:
If I talk my mind now, Ilegendd will use my comment to create a thread
You said your mission on Nairaland is to make everyone sad since you're sad. You said it in 2017 or 2019.

Misery loves company. Say what's on your mind and you will get nothing other than a couple of likes and shares from your fellows, but I won't join in your misery this time around.

Modified:

I have a book on how to remember things, numbers, names, faces, exam answers and anything for years to come or for life. The book will help you develop retentive memory. It's cheap — just 7k.

Read it — it will help you recall all the trash you always say. You've been here since 2013 and all you do is look for who to attack in form or advice or opinion.

I came to Nairaland broke, but I'm leaving with something. Be like me — focus on growth, not misery or who to bring down with you.

Every depressed souls always feel their opinions matter.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
seriously, I wonder how someone would think they know the best way for YOU to run YOUR life, MY OWN LIFE o angry angry angry
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol wetin you wan use tv do
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
blazepascal:
Lol wetin you wan use tv do
One good info or news on TV can change a man's life. Do you know that?
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Philip4564(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
You said your mission on Nairaland is to make everyone sad since you're sad. You said it in 2017 or 2019.

Misery loves company. Say what's on your mind and you will get nothing other than a couple of likes and shares from your fellows, but I won't join in your misery this time around.

Modified:

I have a book on how to remember things, numbers, names, faces, exam answers and anything for years to come or for life. The book will help you develop retentive memory. It's cheap — just 7k.

Read it — it will help you recall all the trash you always say. You've been here since 2013 and all you do is look for who to attack in form or advice or opinion.

I came to Nairaland broke, but I'm leaving with something. Be like me — focus on growth, not misery or who to bring down with you.

Every depressed souls always feel their opinions matter.
I like the way you always reply your haters

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
Money? undecided
but you're not a man, are you

I really would prefer money to the options given above though.
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by rickleye: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
I'll take the busty lady on your couch for N1m.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by XDaBOSS(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
None
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
XDaBOSS:
None
I forgot to add cocaine to it.
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Damseywizzy: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
For me, it will be food. If I should eat all the food that is met for the whole Nigeria, I won't be fat. Obesity is not in my DNA.
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Kenny9857(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iamvetlander:
OP you dey Bleep up. You for respect this lady privacy.
undecided undecided undecided undecided over sabi people
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kenny9857:

undecided undecided undecided undecided over sabi people
That's how they act. If there wasn't a picture when he opened it, he would've been the first to complain of being decieved.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
After food na food
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
wumi2017:
After food na food
After fat, na obese.
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by kiddkash(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Money
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by Sammy101111(m): 3:24am On Mar 11, 2022
B

Puxxy go tire you he no be food
You go old reach one level you no go one reason sex again lol that is life
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by kingPhidel(m): 3:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Good food and Real Madrid shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition / Am I A Virgin? / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.