Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] (5510 Views)

Which Of These Makes Your Throwback Thursday List / "Which Among These Makes You Remember Your Ex" / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by James4bright(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
You said your mission on Nairaland is to make everyone sad since you're sad. You said it in 2017 or 2019.

Misery loves company. Say what's on your mind and you will get nothing other than a couple of likes and shares from your fellows, but I won't join in your misery this time around.

Modified:

I have a book on how to remember things, numbers, names, faces, exam answers and anything for years to come or for life. The book will help you develop retentive memory. It's cheap — just 7k.

Read it — it will help you recall all the trash you always say. You've been here since 2013 and all you do is look for who to attack in form or advice or opinion.

I came to Nairaland broke, but I'm leaving with something. Be like me — focus on growth, not misery or who to bring down with you.

Every depressed souls always feel their opinions matter.

70% of the time, I'm always on nairaland to check out your thread, Nairaland got extremely boring but your threads are quite inspiring and knowledgeable.

I wish you could put up a dozen of threads everyday, people would talk trash, but trust me they are always entertained when you post. I just don't derive entertainment but knowledge from your contents. We'd all get to the top someday.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by XDaBOSS(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
I forgot to add cocaine to it.

Why?
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by arleck(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
Which of these makes you happy? Which do you prefer as a man.

A. TV
B. Food
C. P*ssy

What is missing?

Modified: Pictures removed after two days.
Your brain's missing
Re: Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
arleck:

Your brain's missing
Rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / What's That Habit You Have Been Trying To Drop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.