Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} (5711 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Good Day From My Deep Dimpled Waist - Imsu Babe Twerks Hard (photos) / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by FullBlastLight: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Woman with full beard admits dating can be hard as people use her as a 'fetish'.

Harnaam Kaur started growing hair around her throat when she was aged 11 after puberty hit. She has embraced a full beard since sixth form, but admits it can be tough on her dating life

A woman who has sported a full beard since she was in sixth form has admitted that dating can be hard.

Harnaam Kaur, 31, started growing hair around her throat when she was aged 11 after puberty hit.

Her mum took me to the doctor for tests and at 12, she was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a condition that affects women’s hormone levels.

Symptoms include irregular periods, growing facial hair and difficulty getting pregnant.

After finding out about her condition, Harnaam's mum took her to a salon to get her face waxed.

However, as well as constant pain, Harnaam said that instead of being bullied over her facial hair, she was now targeted for having it removed.

The waxing also meant the hair was growing back thicker and darker, so Harnaam made the decision to ditch the waxes and let the hair grow.

Talking about this to The Mirror , she said: "I was going through all of this pain – because my skin was so soft and sensitive, particularly at that age – and trying so hard to conform, but all for nothing.

"The hair was also growing back thicker and darker after every wax. So one day, shortly after my GCSEs, I made a decision.

"It took a lot of strength but I thought, 'I can either keep trying to fit in or I can be me.'"

Harnaam said she spent the whole of the six-week summer holiday from six form 'preparing herself' and then returned with a full beard after the break.

Things were tougher than she imagined though, as she added: "Nothing could have prepared me for the hell that awaited me.

"Things got massively worse and I began to self-harm.

"I was taunted continuously and suffered awful dreams about being brutally attacked by my school bullies."

Harnaam has since struggled with work and her love life.

She said: "At 21, I got engaged. I’d never even met him but someone from the local Sikh temple arranged for me to meet a man in India.

Because I really wanted a relationship, and at that time wanted to have children young, I went for it. That might sound mad to some people but in our culture it’s not unusual.

"The day I met him it was very formal and nine days later we were engaged. He didn’t comment on my facial hair but suddenly there were all these cans and can’ts.

"I wasn’t allowed to wear make-up or have tattoos and piercings. Then, he told me if he found out I wasn’t a virgin, he would never touch me.

"I broke up with him two months before we were supposed to get married and I’ve never looked back."

Talking about her love life now, Harnaam says she's "casually dating".

She said: "I’m pansexual, which means “hearts not parts” – it doesn’t matter what your sexuality is or what your gender is, I love you for who you are.

"But I need someone open-minded who wants to stick around and I’m having trouble finding that.

"I actually had my palm read the other day and the lady told me I’m not going to meet the love of my life in the UK, because a lot of people are still really narrow-minded here. So perhaps they’re abroad!"

She admits some people use her as a "fetish" though.

"Some people treat me like a fantasy or a fetish, like they want to “try” me," she said.

"They’ve got kinks that they want to delve into and that’s all I am to them. It can be difficult navigating who’s genuinely interested in me."

Despite the challenges, Harnaam says she doesn't regret letting her beard grow.

"Looking back, despite everything, choosing not to wax my beard is probably one of the greatest decisions I’ve made, because I’m no longer hiding my true self," she concluded.

See Photos:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/woman-full-beard-admits-dating-26397508.amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by qekng40(f): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
fine girl.

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
she is beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by wizonlyson: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
angry angry..EHHH!!..SHEMAN..

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by house10s2: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
then shave haba

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Naijanascam: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lady Alfa

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Prosperous111(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
She's beautiful. At least make she dey shave nah. That would make her look more beautiful

But this Osama bin laden shocked

5 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Uzomacharles: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
If I date her, she go dey pay me?

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by falcon01: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'll still smash though

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo cheesy
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Ever8090: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Where person want start to date this one from ? I think she will be beautiful without the beared.....but why can't she shave the beared naa?
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Handsome nigga cheesy
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Nonexisting: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Which man will date a vaginarian he will be sharing shaving sticks with? She better turn gay.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by OBALOLA55(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
VERY HANDSOME
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by nagalee(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
I will date her. As long as she is well behaved. She will be the man, and I will be the lady in the ship.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2022
She get beards pass me sef...

But I don't care. The major question is...

DOES SHE HAVE A BIG ASS grin

Yes... control P + she won't even get belle grin
No...control D

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by luminouz(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2022
nagalee:
I will date her. As long as she is well behaved. She will be the man, and I will be the lady in the ship.
Disgusting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Totilopussylick(m): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Fixedwinning070:
Message via
Four One Nine

I live in Germany.

You can not fool me tongue

I know what you don't know tongue
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by DaveThomson: 2:31am On Mar 10, 2022
As beautiful as she is seems kind of scary to me especially when I wake up for midnight see her with her beards for my side nah to follow window tear oh after 5miles I go come remember say okay nah my babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Double0h7(f): 2:37am On Mar 10, 2022
All these liars shouting beautiful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Destined for a life of lesbianism.
I must say that beard is a picture of health although it resulted from health problems.
I imagine most men can date her on the down low, but I imagine they may not like the attention she would invite in social settings.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Gadafii: 4:35am On Mar 10, 2022
We can't have two heavily bearded people in a relationship, neither can the woman be the heavily bearded one while the man is clearly clean shaven
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by favour32(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Ever8090:
Where person want start to date this one from ? I think she will be beautiful without the beared.....but why can't she shave the beared naa?
Read the article very well, make you know why she nor want to dey shave her bie bie.
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Let her shave it now. undecided.
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by YourFavorite21(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2022
This life no balance this lady even get beards pass me, I no get at all, anyways I'm just 21, maybe God fit do am for me this year cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by TeeGentle(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Omo see fine girl with beard
First time seeing it
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2022
falcon01:
I'll still smash though
Of course people like you will smash anything.. grin
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
This is excessive!
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by superemmy(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2022
she can use laser to remove these hairs na
Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by CHoccolaTE: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2022
There is laser hair removal. She should try it instead of shaving.
It can keep them from growing back for up to ten years. That's what these transgender like bobrisky used to remove their beards.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Bearded Woman Admits Dating Can Be Hard {photos} by Oduduwa707: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2022
She must be Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Is Your Erect Pe.nis? / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.