Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157278 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Anita0: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.OSEGHALE brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.OSEGHALE spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348115833352
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by benezercast: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted DR mako for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he mako  casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR mako for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact makomagicsolution@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ .
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello my name is Helen Ivan, I’m 25 years old. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend for 5 years, we had rocky start for good 4 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until he & my Mum had a blew, Mum called him awful names because he did not have a well-paying job. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-boyfriend, then he decides to dump me by text and phone telling me that he was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that he has reconciled with his old time fiancée week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with him to waste because I knows that he truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.
I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Dr. BALAYA from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like him and also broke the relationship he had with his new fiancée. Our feelings are stronger now, he loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Doctor BALAYA email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JOYYCEE: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on his Email-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by adamstrace1: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadHolyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com} if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AnitaAaron1: 3:27am On Sep 03, 2014
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2347030770456

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Mucokey(m): 3:50am On Sep 03, 2014
AnitaAaron1:
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL HIS HOT LINE ON 2347030770456
JEEZ!What an irony that your 'Spell Caster' had so 'casted' your written english to a terrible state...scam on mofo!

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
My Name is Tracy Desmond, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ogbefun has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great powers, I was married to this man called Mr Jackson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prayed and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr ogbefun for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him via: email: drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website:http://drozilsolutionhomes.webs.com/ .
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website:http://drozilsolutionhomes.webs.com/ .
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ...............
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com .......
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KathrineGomez: 2:17am On Sep 05, 2014
My heart is filled with so much joy today because of what the great Dr Ose has done in my life. I got married to my loving husband 4 years ago and we were living a happy life together as young couples and everything was moving on smoothly without know disturbance, two months later I went to check up in the clinic and the doctor confirmed that I am three weeks pregnant with my heart filled with joy and my face full of smile and laughter I run down home to brake the good news to my dearly husband and he was very happy about the news and that night is a night I will always live to remember, to cut the story short after I have put to birth he was very happy you to see our bouncing baby boy, but along the line and all of a sudden he started keeping late night and going to club and doing the things he don't use to do before, and one mourning I confronted him about his new attitude but he ignore my advice, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his working place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend Grace in my working place so she gave me this contact droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in noon less than three days so when I got home I contact him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of three days. I was surprise to see my husband on one blessed mourning kneeling at my doorstep asking for my forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil that he did not know when he did what he has done and I forgave him and today we are living happily together. all thanks to great Dr. Ose for his great help in my family for helping me to restore my lost joy to my family, in-case you have similar case or even worst than my own your can contact him with his EMAIL ADDRESS: droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2014
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2014
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ......
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by CarolynMartin: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Lord Lugard. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Lord Lugard You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com and his Email: miracletemple@live.com. Carolyn Martin...

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AnitaAaron1: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2347030770456

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.