Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,268 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157328 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Shellygerald: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this year. So i met with this spell caster Lord shinnok on the internet after a long search. And he told me everything that i needed to do, and he also assured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 27th Oct. You are not going to believe this. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Lord Shinnok. I never expected such a result. Dream come true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit.You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again.. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. here is his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and also his Email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. thank you so much sir from your grateful client Shelly Gerald.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from America i have had a lot about Dr jaja on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr jaja just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don’t have male child for him. so i email Dr jaja and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr freedom. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr jaja that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr jaja restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello am Kate Kelly from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr jaja on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr jaja she said Dr jaja is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr jaja which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr jaja His private mail jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is Jessica Luis, and I base in USA…My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr jaja, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr jaja’s e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr jaja, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High jaja7demons@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact: jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr jaja on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor text me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr jaja he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr jaja is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr jaja a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr jaja is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr jaja’s private mail, jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
How I Got My Husband Back………. My Names is Monica Brown ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr jaja, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
I am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted jato for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they cast the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he jato cast on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you jato for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him on jaja7demons@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is Sarah Richardson from America,i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back,i one to tell the people in the world there is a real spell caster on line and is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. jaja, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Boyfriend who dumped me, When i contacted Dr. jaja he cast a love spell for me and my Boyfriend who said he doesn’t have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr. jaja can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot’s more.thank once again wonderful man for help me to bring my ex lover back to me,thank you,thank you again and again Dr jaja, You can contact him Via this email jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is Morgan Keri.i want to give thanks to dr. jaja for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that dr. jaja is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr. jaja. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.jaja make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(( jaja7demons@gmail.com or you can call him +2347057936262

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
THIS GREAT DEATH SPELL CASTER HAS PROVEN TO ME THAT ONLINE DEATH SPELL CASTING IS REAL. THIS GREAT MAN HELPED ME CAST A DEATH SPELL ON THE LADY THAT ALMOST TOOK MY HUSBAND COMPLETELY AWAY FROM ME AND THE KIDS. THIS GREAT ONLINE DEATH SPELL CASTER HELPED ME CAST A DEATH SPELL ON HER AND IN JUST TWO DAYS THE BITCH WAS CONFIRMED DEAD IN HER SLEEPING BED. IF YOU NEED AN URGENT DEATH SPELL THEN CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL, jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
DO YOU NEED A DEATH SPELL ON ANYONE? THEN CONTACT THIS GREAT MAN OF DEATH VIA EMAIL, jaja7demons@gmail.com . THIS GREAT MAN IS A REAL AND SINCERE ONLINE DEATH SPELL CASTER. HE HELPED ME CAST A DEATH SPELL ON SOMEONE AND THE PERSON WAS ACTUALLY DEAD WITHIN 48HOURS. TRY HIM TOO, jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
HERE COMES THE MASTER OF DEATH SPELL CASTING. THIS GREAT SERVANT OF DEATH HELPED ME CAST A PERFECT DEATH SPELL ON MY WICKED AND HEARTLESS EX HUSBAND WHO THREW ME AND THE KIDS OUT BECAUSE OF A YOUNG GIRL HE MEANT AT A PARTY. HE CAST THE DEATH SPELL ON HER AND IN JUST 48HOURS HE WAS CONFIRMED DEAD.
IF YOU ALSO NEED A STRONG DEATH SPELL ON ANYONE THEN CONTACT THIS GREAT MAN OF DEATH VIA EMAIL, jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is Frankly, am here to testify of this great man and his great 7demons of love for bringing mt ex back to me in just two days. Nobody would have taught that i and my ex will ever come back together again as lover after all that happened between us 6months ago when she caught me cheating on her with her best friend, but this great servant of the great 7demons love brought her back into my hands just within 48hours.
This man is truly great indeed.
Contact him now, jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
I WILL FOREVER REMAIN GRATEFUL AND LOYAL TO THIS GREAT ONLINE SPELL CASTER KNOWN AS JAJA 7DEMONS FOR BRINGING MY EX BACK TO ME AFTER 2YEARS OF MARRIAGE DIVORCE. THIS GREAT MAN IS TRULY A REAL AND GOD SENT SPELL CASTER. I WANT TO RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE SEARCHING FOR A REAL AND HONEST SPELL CASTER TO QUICKLY CONTACT THIS MASTER OF LOVE SPELL CASTING VIA EMAIL ADDRESS, jaja7demons@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER Are you finding it difficult finding the right solutions to all your problems? you don’t need to hide your problem because if you do, you will never find the solution to it. so i advice you to visit Spiritual Help Center today and get all your problem solved. financial problems, marriage problem, court case, money spell, what ever your problem is, get them solved because God didn’t send you to this world to suffer. if you are interested you can contact us via web {http://jaja7demonsonline.in-n z.info/)(1) If you want your ex back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3) You want to be promoted in your office.(4) You want women/men to run after you.(5) If you want a child.(6) You want to be rich.(7) You want to make your husband/wife to be yours forever.(cool You want all those that have scammed you to return your money back by fire by force i can still help you.(9)if you want to stop your divorce.(10)if you want to divorce your husband.(11)if you want your wishes to be granted.(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby (13)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. once again the email address is jaja7demons@gmail.com You are blessed.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello am Kate Kelly from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr jaja on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr jaja she said Dr jaja is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr jaja which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr jaja His private mail jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THIS GREAT ONLINE SPELL CASTER CALLED ''JAJA''. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME CAST A RETURN LOVE SPELL ON MY EX AND JUST WITHIN 48HOURS MY EX RETURNED BACK TO ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE. IF YOU ALSO NEED YOUR EX BACK ASAP THEN CONTACT THIS GREAT MAN IMMEDIATELY VIA EMAIL ADDRESS, jaja7demons@gmail.com. TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT MAN CLICK http://jaja7demonsonline.in-nz.info/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
I WILL FOREVER REMAIN GRATEFUL AND LOYAL TO THIS GREAT ONLINE SPELL CASTER KNOWN AS JAJA 7DEMONS FOR BRINGING MY EX BACK TO ME AFTER 2YEARS OF MARRIAGE DIVORCE. THIS GREAT MAN IS TRULY A REAL AND GOD SENT SPELL CASTER. I WANT TO RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE SEARCHING FOR A REAL AND HONEST SPELL CASTER TO QUICKLY CONTACT THIS MASTER OF LOVE SPELL CASTING VIA EMAIL ADDRESS, jaja7demons@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JAJASPELLS: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is Frankly, am here to testify of this great man and his great 7demons of love for bringing mt ex back to me in just two days. Nobody would have taught that i and my ex will ever come back together again as lover after all that happened between us 6months ago when she caught me cheating on her with her best friend, but this great servant of the great 7demons love brought her back into my hands just within 48hours.
This man is truly great indeed.
Contact him now, jaja7demons@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website:http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RinaSynia1: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2014
My Dear friends online, My name is Rina Synia,And i live in Ireland, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is DR OSAUYI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant.Thanks to DR OSAUYI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Shellygerald: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this year. So i met with this spell caster Lord shinnok on the internet after a long search. And he told me everything that i needed to do, and he also assured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 27th Oct. You are not going to believe this. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Lord Shinnok. I never expected such a result. Dream come true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit.You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again.. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. here is his website: (http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple) and also his Email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. thank you so much sir from your grateful client Shelly Gerald.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by edwife(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2014
^^^^^ na so e reach?

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AlexVera: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
My name is ALEX VERA from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR GODSPOWER. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR GODSPOWER, You can reach him via emailsadgodspowerspellhome@yahoo.com )

HE CAN SOLVE PROBLEMS LIKE

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women & men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.

(cool If you need financial stance.

(9) He can make you pregnancy.

(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:godspowerspellhome@gmail.com or godspowerspellhome@yahoo.com

My name is ALEX VERA from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR GODSPOWER. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR GODSPOWER, You can reach him via emailsadgodspowerspellhome@yahoo.com )

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MillerMoore1: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: EmailsadOSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) Mrs Miller Moore from England City.http://osauyilovespell.webs.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MillerMoore1: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2014
BELLA TINA
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2347064294395 thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.