Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) (42398 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by LibertyRep: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Watch out as this becomes a sort of challenge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Nackzy: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by magnumwhales(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
The pilot na real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by tasalanoni(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
Not only speaking yoruba language but also tearing our faces with Amotekun claws and having brown roofs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Labadi69: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBceoKSrLg

A Nigerian-born US pilot, flying a commercial airplane from the US to Nigeria for the first time speaks in English, yoruba and pidgin effortlessly as he addresses his passengers who were amazed and shocked hahaha nice one

Take a listen.

This is not a Yankee born anything. This is an original Omo Isale Eko. Believe this lie that he has never been to Naija, then you are a big fool wey strong smelling yamayama don fall on your head already angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by McEphiks(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Product of brain drain ......... If Nigeria does not appreciate you, go to wherever would appreciate you ....... grin

Bros, chill na grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
okerekeikpo:
As if na only him sabi fly plane!!! This thing no be news na
Of it was an Igbo man only God knows how the front page would have been!!

Be calming and celebrate others.. your light won't dim

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by McEphiks(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

This is not a Yankee born anything. This is an original Omo Isale Eko. Believe this lie that he has never been to Naija, then you are a big fool wey strong smelling yamayama don fall on your head already angry

You've not stated one reason why you reached this conclusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Stevenson1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBceoKSrLg

A Nigerian-born US pilot, flying a commercial airplane from the US to Nigeria for the first time speaks in English, yoruba and pidgin effortlessly as he addresses his passengers who were amazed and shocked hahaha nice one

Take a listen.

Very nice. I think Yoruba language is easier to learn in Nigeria. Hausa too, maybe.
Me, na only igbo, pidgin and English I Sabi. I want to seriously learn Mandarin and Spanish too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Not really.

He just proved the only Nigerian languages he knows are Yoruba and pidgin.

Yeah and it's commendable.

99% of Igbos of Igbo parents here in the UK, US etc could barely speak the language fluently. I respect the Yorubas for that.

I have met loads of Yoruba ladies that have been here since birth but their understanding of the language and level of fluency dey shock me tbh. But our Igbos? No way!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by anonimi: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry

Is that why he is NOT just a Nigerian citizen but is slaving away for the oyinbos in their winter weather
Why is Yoruba land not as developed as America in the basic things of modern life- good roads everywhere, water, government schools for all childfren, electricity, law & order etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why?? I’m sure English is good enough.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Labadi69: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
McEphiks:

You've not stated one reason why you reached this conclusion

Listen to his accent. Haba. This na Omo Eko gan gan angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rufatol:
This is beautiful. I wish I was also multilingual.

Na only odgin and English we Sabi here.

I speak English , yoruba , french, arabic and a bit of spanish......... currently learning chinese online.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Give that man a raise.... He was well brought up!!!

This is what I like to see!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by ndukwejoe(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na jealousy na de do if you no take time na jealousy go ki you las las
okerekeikpo:
As if na only him sabi fly plane!!! This thing no be news na

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by anonimi: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Did he speak in Iragbiji dialect?

If Thiefnuibu boys catch you ehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by blancsn1: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Suicide is a beta alternative.

TotoGame:

Will rather listen to Generator sound!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by McEphiks(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

Listen to his accent. Haba. This na Omo Eko gan gan angry

Lies... I was born in delta, left delta when before I could say my first word to Ogun state. If I speak my dialect for here, you no go believe say na Ijebu them raise me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Mikolo70(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Will rather listen to Generator sound!
And speak to your generator ancestors....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Handsum64: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
This made me smile for the first time today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by aminuontop: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Awesome �
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by We4all: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kini big deal? Isn’t he a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by McEphiks(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

You are comparing delta accent to Yankee accent. Come on get out of here angry

Bros, shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Oseniade(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
What's special about a Yoruba man speaking Yoruba?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.