Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) (42372 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Germi9: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pnorh:
Wow,... just wow
Checking if he’s single right?
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBceoKSrLg

A Nigerian-born US pilot, flying a commercial airplane from the US to Nigeria for the first time speaks in English, yoruba and pidgin effortlessly as he addresses his passengers who were amazed and shocked hahaha nice one

Take a listen.

Awesome!!!
God bless Nigeria for ever.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Pootle: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
inferiority complex...what new in using the 3major language of a country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Playermayweda(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mikolo70:

It's possible.. I experience one on my Instagram page. The thing shock me.... American boxer o... She replied me in Yoruba.

Lol na bomber or alaye u dey follow talk�� grin grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by YorobaPIGS: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Viltron:
What's special about a Yoruba man speaking Yoruba?
lol ..and some fools are already jubilating and thumping their dry, flat chest

These abobakus are utterly senseless and vain glorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by YorobaPIGS: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
toyinid78:
that's why psquare sang in yoruba now

Was that also why dbanj sang in Igbo?

Dumbo
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yoruba e ku se!
Naija na one!!
I like this mind of examples!!!
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Padipadi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Not really.

He just proved the only Nigerian languages he knows are Yoruba and pidgin.
And that language is of the most accommodating tribe.
Proudly Omo Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Puremaker8: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:

still Very much better than minning human skulls
yes better and also better than cannibalism.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Billingslord: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

Was that also why dbanj sang in Igbo?

Dumbo
is that why you gave him title?only becausehe spoke little nyamiri word,while your brother are speaking yoruba in their music and nobody give a fuvk about them from psquare,patoranking,tekno,flavour even phyo.lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by shortIGBOman: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=110917102][/quote]

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by YorobaPIGS: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Billingslord:

is that why you gave him title?only becausehe spoke little nyamiri word,while your brother are speaking yoruba in their music and nobody give a fuvk about them from psquare,patoranking,tekno,flavour even phyo.lol
musical title? Probably because he was a loyal doormat

Which phyno? Are you high?....and how about davido, wande coal, k-switch, yemi alade that all sang in Igbo

Beyerebe banza keep beating your dry ewedu chest
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
tasalanoni:

Not only speaking yoruba language but also tearing our faces with Amotekun claws and having brown roofs.
This is very tribalistic, so I don't know why I laughed hard after reading.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by CSTRR: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Padipadi:
And that language is of the most accommodating tribe.
Proudly Omo Yoruba
You personally are clearly not accomodating.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Today's youths have a very hard time understanding and reading English.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
toyinid78:
that's why psquare sang in yoruba now
But yorubas are the accomodating ones?

Nice logic.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by ordovicianonly(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is so amazing,entertaining,educative & hilarious. Don’t forget your mother’s tongue no matter where you are and who you are . YORUBA LANGUAGE is so sweet and easy to understand within the shortest period of time . Am Igbo but most times I communicate in YORUBA LANGUAGE cos I grew up in Lagos living & do business with YORUBA People cos they are the most hospitable tribe in Nigeria �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by bahdpersona(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
No choice, you have to love Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Billingslord: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
musical title? Probably because he was a loyal doormat

Which phyno? Are you high?....and how about davido, wande coal, k-switch, yemi alade that all sang in Igbo

Beyerebe banza keep beating your dry ewedu chest
which wande coal and k switch? yemi mother nah IBO,davido nah bastard he only speak little nyamiri word.
mumu go and listen to ladi by olamide feat phyno and li keshi.
you mumu ibo can even give goat title in as much he give little money and wear that shit called isi agu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Gomojamm: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

What would I be doing with Yoruba language? I prefer Portuguese in addition to the French and Spanish languages I already know.Lol!
I would even attempt Hausa because Hausa is a lingua franca across the Sahel region of West Africa.
Yoruba doesn't measure up to Hausa at all.
Move on. We don't want people like u to know our language and we don't want u on our land either.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by We4all: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ilaje1:

How many Nigerians, Africans or even black flies major West world plane across a continent? This is a win for not just Naija but for Blacks. We should be motivated by these and strive to do more.

This is the problem I have with blacks. Why should any feat be attributed to color? ‘ First black American pilot’, ‘First black American professor’.

This is evident that blacks are seriously suffering from low self esteem and don’t believe in themselves. What is supposed to be seen as a norm is highly exaggerated and overly celebrated.

Planes are meant to be piloted by humans and what’s the big deal if the pilot is black or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Padipadi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:

You personally are clearly not accomodating.
History is your friend.
Yoruba history is available on various platforms.
You yourself, no dey friendly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Emekaonline: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

This is not a Yankee born anything. This is an original Omo Isale Eko. Believe this lie that he has never been to Naija, then you are a big fool wey strong smelling yamayama don fall on your head already angry

You are the biggest fool of all. I have some families here whose children speak Yoruba fluently and they have never set their foot in Nigeria. It all depends on the parents

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by whizzler: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
No be bad idea cos it's dominating everywhere. U can see musicians from other tribes adding Yoruba to their music to give it more acceptance

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omoluabi safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by BOND01: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
But it won't be "better" for Yoruba's to start learning other tribal languages in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Will rather listen to Generator sound!
hmmm you that speak it fluently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Iceberg3: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.