Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) (42370 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Alary: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
One thing I observed about Nigerian abroad is whenever coming back home, they wont say we're going to Nigeria but were going to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by TotoGame(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mikolo70:

And speak to your generator ancestors....

Including your bastadic ancestor Oduduwa that slipped off from the sky
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
McEphiks:

Bros, chill na grin grin grin

Bros, you silently and secretly know this is true ....... cheesy
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by jclassiq(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
Because of what? I don learn french and mandarin finish?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by CitynewsNG(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Mikolo70(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

This is not a Yankee born anything. This is an original Omo Isale Eko. Believe this lie that he has never been to Naija, then you are a big fool wey strong smelling yamayama don fall on your head already angry
It's possible.. I experience one on my Instagram page. The thing shock me.... American boxer o... She replied me in Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by TotoGame(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Suicide is a beta alternative.

Naaah!!! We don't do that shit down here ... suicide is meant for Afonja frustrated miscreants like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Mikolo70(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
jclassiq:

Because of what? I don learn french and mandarin finish?

Continue with your mydarlin language...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Puremaker8: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Will rather listen to Generator sound!
Yes! I agreed, since you are a generator repairer.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by RacistProudIgbo: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBceoKSrLg

A Nigerian-born US pilot, flying a commercial airplane from the US to Nigeria for the first time speaks in English, yoruba and pidgin effortlessly as he addresses his passengers who were amazed and shocked hahaha nice one

Take a listen.

Is he not a Yoruba man again, how is this a news...Useless things.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by jclassiq(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy
Mikolo70:

Continue with your mydarlin language...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by TotoGame(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Puremaker8:
Yes! I agreed, since you are a generator repairer.

still Very much better than minning human skulls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yorùbá lagba

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by prophetfire: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
. So that all can learn how to mine skulls efficiently.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by toyinid78: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Not really.

He just proved the only Nigerian languages he knows are Yoruba and pidgin.
that's why psquare sang in yoruba now

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by mich2012: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is fun to watch smiley
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by perez100: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
So, is this something to celebrate? That he spoke Yoruba language? This is inferiority complex at work.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by shortIGBOman: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yoruba Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by McEphiks(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Bros, you silently and secretly know this is true ....... cheesy

Lol... maybe grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Olam09(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:

Yoruba Language is phenomenal..
Reno omokori and one of my friend testified about the uniqueness of Yoruba Language.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Appswheel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
I learnt that he started with the Airline (Delta) as a Customer Care personnel... He went on to become a Pilot.. That is the inspiring part of his story.

He appears to be proud of the place of his birth - Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by FashionCookie(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na once my mind dey... grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by abeliver: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
why Yoruba though...
is he trying to say all other languages don't matter? what about Efik? Igbo? Hausa?
nah we need to cancel this guy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ilaje1: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

This is not a Yankee born anything. This is an original Omo Isale Eko. Believe this lie that he has never been to Naija, then you are a big fool wey strong smelling yamayama don fall on your head already angry

Mumu, even said he's a Nigerian born. But his first time to to fly a plane to Nigeria. Don't let hatred block your ears. Appreciate him and move on.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
What would I be doing with Yoruba language? I prefer Portuguese in addition to the French and Spanish languages I already know.Lol!
I would even attempt Hausa because Hausa is a lingua franca across the Sahel region of West Africa.
Yoruba doesn't measure up to Hausa at all.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Iceberg3: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
NyanmiriDUNCE grin:
Yorùbá lagba
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Iceberg3: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
shortIGBOman conehead grin:
Yoruba Afonja grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=110916697][/quote]

You know the interesting thing is that you will be the first to abuse igbos when they hype their own with Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ilaje1: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:
Kini big deal? Isn’t he a Nigerian?

How many Nigerians, Africans or even black flies major West world plane across a continent? This is a win for not just Naija but for Blacks. We should be motivated by these and strive to do more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nairaland girls take your minds away from the guy, him no dey look for girls wey get boat mouth and body odours.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

What would I be doing with Yoruba language? I prefer Portuguese in addition to the French and Spanish languages I already know.Lol!
I would even attempt Hausa because Hausa is a lingua franca across the Sahel region of West Africa.
Yoruba doesn't measure up to Hausa at all.
it is Yoruba that God would use to george the whole world on georgement day, so you better tell mynd44 to teach you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.