Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) (42364 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by GreatAxeMan: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na your mama dem go bleep

[img]https://images./4z6X7jl5Qq9wPXsV2cBDUm.gif[/img]

BigDickSmallPus:
Bleep u
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by GreatAxeMan: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
E still big pass ya brain

BigDickSmallPus:
U fucking pussy. Ur dick 2 small
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Mikolo70(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Including your bastadic ancestor Oduduwa that slipped off from the sky
I don mess for your mouth....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ezyp(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
Nonsense write up here
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by kingyakos: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
It would be better for other tribes to start learning how to speak Yoruba language..... angry
.....Learn Yoruba say any of them contribute 0.0000000000001% in plane technology or say pilot uniform na agbada...

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it is Yoruba that God would use to george the whole world on georgement day, so you better tell mynd44 to teach you
Lol!
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Transcriber:
Lol
Hausa is a language spoken mostly by poor people.
Basically anyone in Lagos speaks Yoruba to some extent
Yoruba is spoken from Nigeria to Benin Republic to Togo to Sierra Leone to Liberia to Cuba to Brazil to Panama
Besides most of the speakers of Hausa aren't even Hausa
Yoruba language has no native speakers in the Americas.It's only a liturgical language used by practitioners of Ifa and Orisha worship in these countries. The only countries with Yoruba speakers are Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Transcriber:
Lol
Hausa is a language spoken mostly by poor people.
Basically anyone in Lagos speaks Yoruba to some extent
Yoruba is spoken from Nigeria to Benin Republic to Togo to Sierra Leone to Liberia to Cuba to Brazil to Panama
Besides most of the speakers of Hausa aren't even Hausa
True talk,bro,but outside Africa,Yoruba has no native speakers in the Americas.
Browse list of diasporas,and you will see that You diaspora doesn't exist.
The only countries with Yoruba speakers are Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Aidejay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Padipadi:
state one thing that depicted me as not a good representative & I ll tell you how you v been myopic & stereotyped to talk I'll about a whole ethnic group.
He who doesn't value his race can't value others own.
Where's your race CSTRR? What's your purpose?
Don't say I v insulted you o.
I m just curious to know.
you had time to engage that petulant schmuck That's very accommodating, In my opinion. grin
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Padipadi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Aidejay:
you had time to engage that petulant schmuck That's very accommodating, In my opinion. grin
the mumu is reasoning backward
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Stevenson1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Seunfretty:
....nice.....i speak little of Spanish and Portuguese ....mucho gusto mi amiga....espero el trabajo fue bueno hoy

Si my brother. Lol.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by TotoGame(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
placeofallure:

This response is very apt for TotoGame

Alaye peace was never an option!
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by merits(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBceoKSrLg

A Nigerian-born US pilot, flying a commercial airplane from the US to Nigeria for the first time speaks in English, yoruba and pidgin effortlessly as he addresses his passengers who were amazed and shocked hahaha nice one

Take a listen.

Good guy you are true son of your father,God bless you abundantly.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by edoairways: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abdul05:
I disagree with you, it will breed more hatred
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by edoairways: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Viltron:
What's special about a Yoruba man speaking Yoruba?
Nothing special
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by odeyinugbolahan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am happy to listen to him

Can't imagine am smiling with Joy

Am flying with you someday soon Bamise
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ilaje1: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labadi69:

What an eediot. Originally, it said US born Nigerian. Yamayama fall on your bald head there for attacking me for no reason angry

Remove the wool wey dey ya ear and listen again. Make I help you small, "...Today is a special day for me as a Nigerian born citizen...".
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Ilaje1: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

This is the problem I have with blacks. Why should any feat be attributed to color? ‘ First black American pilot’, ‘First black American professor’.

This is evident that blacks are seriously suffering from low self esteem and don’t believe in themselves. What is supposed to be seen as a norm is highly exaggerated and overly celebrated.

Planes are meant to be piloted by humans and what’s the big deal if the pilot is black or Nigerian?

Your wahala. There is something called role model, this guy will motivate lots of younger ones. Watch Zain Asher interview on arise tv, on how the mom movitaved her and her siblings with black role models and how Femi Oke inspired and helped her to get CNN job. But this might fly over tour head.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Str8talk21: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Igbo Amáká !!!
Because he speaks yoruba that doesn't make him a yoruba ma oooohhhh....
Most of my hardcore Lagos-bred Igbo guys speaks more of Yoruba language than to their dialect.
Who says Southeasterners are not ripe for President come 2023 ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by We4all: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Ilaje1:

Your wahala. There is something called role model, this guy will motivate lots of younger ones. Watch Zain Asher interview on arise tv, on how the mom movitaved her and her siblings with black role models and how Femi Oke inspired and helped her to get CNN job. But this might fly over tour head.

Your role model can be anyone and mustn’t be about color.

If a white man acts superior over a black man, we cry fowl. Sometimes I wonder why if we consider ourselves inferior to them.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by BOND01: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2022
ordovicianonly:
This is so amazing,entertaining,educative & hilarious. Don’t forget your mother’s tongue no matter where you are and who you are . YORUBA LANGUAGE is so sweet and easy to understand within the shortest period of time . Am Igbo but most times I communicate in YORUBA LANGUAGE cos I grew up in Lagos living & do business with YORUBA People cos they are the most hospitable tribe in Nigeria �
Sorry is ur name if u think they are the most hospitable. i, too, am a lagosian, born and bred. Education and youth service, all in Yoruba states(OGUN & EKITI state). Their level of hospitality isn't great as a lot of them are tribalistic. No matter how well you speak Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Transcriber: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

True talk,bro,but outside Africa,Yoruba has no native speakers in the Americas.
Browse list of diasporas,and you will see that You diaspora doesn't exist.
The only countries with Yoruba speakers are Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
google.
I won't talk to an ignorant individual
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Transcriber: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
edoairways:

I disagree with you, it will breed more hatred
hatred?
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Transcriber: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Yoruba language has no native speakers in the Americas.It's only a liturgical language used by practitioners of Ifa and Orisha worship in these countries. The only countries with Yoruba speakers are Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
oh yeah.
I guess Ibeyi are "practicioners of bla bla bla".
What is your native language?
Let's see?
Yoruba remains the most spoken African language with most of its speakers Yoruba.
Swahili speakers are mostly 2nd language speakers.
Hausa too.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
oh yeah.
I guess Ibeyi are "practicioners of bla bla bla".
What is your native language?
Let's see?
Yoruba remains the most spoken African language with most of its speakers Yoruba.
Swahili speakers are mostly 2nd language speakers.
Hausa too.
Keep lying. Yoruba diaspora doesn't exist. Browse list of diasporas.
Pathetic liar,where is Yoruba spoken, if not Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
These are the only places where Yoruba is spoken.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
google. I won't talk to an ignorant individual
Neither will I to a pathetic dreamer.
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by edoairways: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
hatred?
There is already a seed of disunity among Nigerians, no tribe is ready to give in. If we are to adopt any language, Hausa would do
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Transcriber: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
edoairways:

There is already a seed of disunity among Nigerians, no tribe is ready to give in. If we are to adopt any language, Hausa would do
Hausa? grin grin
Such a joke?
How many Hausa words are in Pidgin?
Where is Hausa in contemporary music and art?
Or you think it's about population?
If it's about population everyone will be rushing to learn Chinese. Instead it's the other way around
Re: Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) by Transcriber: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Keep lying. Yoruba diaspora doesn't exist. Browse list of diasporas.
Pathetic liar,where is Yoruba spoken, if not Nigeria, Togo and Benin.
These are the only places where Yoruba is spoken.
If that would give you peace grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.