Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? (724 Views)

Hookup Or This?[photos] / Hookup Or Girlfriend / Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by nickyj19: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello Guys, Lets rub minds on this serious topic. Please note if you are under 18 , Stop Reading Now! I was arguing with a friend earlier today who told me its better for a guy to do hookup(s) instead of having girlfriend (s). Having a girlfriend is better for me He said its cheaper and straight to the point unlike a GF who might not be in the mood and also demand for money everytime?? Do you agree with him too? Me i don’t. I hate hookups cause i always feel like its cheating. You wont last for 10 minutes and one girl will want collect N20,000 for your hand?? What about the risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases?? Its better in my opinion to have a girlfriend. S*x is even better and sweeter when you are knacking someone you love I might be wrong though… Guys

Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option?

Lets hear from you all
Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hookup girlfriend is better. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Uzomacharles: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
hook up is better... Peace of mind but the danger bad sha

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Youngxx: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Girlfriend is better.... Because for me I love kissing when making love...... And secondly I like it raw mostly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Brighton1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:
hook up is better...
Peace of mind but the danger bad sha
See your life? how many demons has possessed you since your journey of hookingup girls?I guess it's in thousands

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Whazar(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hookup and girlfriend nah the same now

Both go chop your money and gf sef Dey give disease so forget be hat thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Uzomacharles: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
See your life? how many demons has possessed you since your journey of hookingup girls?I guess it's in thousands

Lol
The same demon that possessed you to come trolling on my thread...
You traced me down here..
Let's keep talking over there since your gene has the ability to troll on people...
Maybe I was possessed by ur sisters demon

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by pizzzy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
You have to go out and meet, talk to alot of women. If ur game tight plus you dey sharp you'll Bleep alot of girls without paying shi-shi.
Sometimes the issue is we men except any woman that comes our way, If you are a freak find ur match.

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Lol
The same demon that possessed you to come trolling on my thread...
You traced me down here..
Let's keep talking over there since your gene has the ability to troll on people...
Maybe I was possessed by ur sisters demon
Damn sad

You roasted that n**ga

Na him sister you be the knack all this why

And he didn't know tongue

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2022
To me

I prefer pay as you go tongue

Person wey no get girlfriend get rest of mind cool.

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2022
OP your friend is right...
Hookup is cheaper and straight to the point as compared to having a girlfriend undecided...

Let's face fact...
Almost every dude is in a relationship just for the sex and almost every girl on the planet is with a guy for his money....

That's probably why a guy feels cheated when he spends heaven and earth on a girl and he hasn't had sex with her and it's also the reason why girls feel they've "won" when they eat a guys money and they don't have sex, you'll hear girls say something like "I chop him money but even pant he no see"

So the relationship you're so desperately siding is just an "acceptable form of hookup", cause you're paying (outings,hair, recharge cards et Al), just that in this case, you're doing it in hopes that you'll have sex ((which may not even Happen)) undecided...

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Mcfi(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Whazar:
Hookup and girlfriend nah the same now

Both go chop your money and gf sef Dey give disease so forget be hat thing abeg

Abi.

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Rubyjade: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2022
smiley

GF Benefits
Unlimited sex
No STD
Emotions attachment
Romance/cuddle

Problem
Gifts in between times
Regular money for maintenance

Hookup
Benefits
No emotional attachment
One off time
No regular money for maintenance

Disadvantage
STD's
Not pocket friendly
No romance & cuddle

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Sammy101111(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol hook up girls have time to maintain them self gf that will be cheating on you raw no protecting with her ex

This is not a conversation to argue about gf is worse . Hook up girls no they use comdon play . no condom no sex .
Rubyjade:
smiley

GF Benefits
Unlimited sex
No STD
Emotions attachment
Romance/cuddle

Problem
Gifts in between times
Regular money for maintenance

Hookup
Benefits
No emotional attachment
One off time
No regular money for maintenance

Disadvantage
STD's
Not pocket friendly
No romance & cuddle

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? by Uzomacharles: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Damn sad

You roasted that n**ga

Na him sister you be the knack all this why

And he didn't know tongue

The dude decided not to mind his business so I decided to give him back and he's already crying...
Coming on faceless forum to body shame people

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Bullshit, Love Is A Scam To Me. / Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend / How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.