Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81132 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by pharmaking: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2022
U mean all these happened inside prison?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by JudasNaKarrot: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2022
athaboi:
Wow
See babes for prison.....So there are girls like this in prison? This is serious, I really feel for them
You want to enter jail go check something abi?

One year is not bad for you inside.

Lol
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Tonero231: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Does it mean that killer is the winner?

I'm out of here
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Tareq1105: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.

My advice for you is to do everything possible to be alive.

Please don't die o, don't allow anyone to kill you o.

If you die, nothing, I say again nothing will happen.

I can bet it that Chidinma must have been seeing one of the Ogas 'at the top' in the prison.

Michael Ataga don die tey tey but the lady is Miss Cell today.

Watch it, the best you will hear is sentence to 15 yrs imprisonment.

My brother, don't agree to die o.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be[b] happy even in confinement[/b].

Tell that to their victims
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Tareq1105: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2022
kingthreat:
Even if this was held, the pictures should never be released. It is an insult on the entire Ataga family.

Okay I hear you.

You better do everything possible to be alive.

If you allow yourself to be killed na you lose o.

Please stay alive.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Elidrisy20: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't know what to say
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by bizzibodi(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2022
This is SAD!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Only in Naija.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by plankyjacky(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
This life is a super story�

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by wallarwallar(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Naija na cruise living in dis country bt not sure I understand shit abt dis country every morning new negative development. Nigeria as a country dey confuse Nigerians living in d country No one fit explain
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by HRMK: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2022
and her prize...........
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by kelmicheal: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Smiling and surfering competition
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naptu2: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
quentin06:
Only in Naija.

It's not only in Naija. It actually happens right around the world.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Elmuktari(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
They should release this lady I want to marry her; I don't mind being stabbed later.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
get lost you ugly dry black looking witch. I'm sure nobody will get an erection if you're naked, your unclothedness will only cause people to vomit and cause a terrible bad smell because if your face is ugly like that then your pussy odour can kill 20 grown up men at a time. I understand your family hate for men now, because we avoid you like a terrible disease that you are. Who don Pai don Pai abi? You nor know how your own go end, keep mocking the dead billionaire nobody in your can measure up to his gateman. Idiot, I advice you stop snapping pictures in the bushes it worsens your terrible situation, abi you think say I nor know you? Infact I nor know you, I can't know an ugly demon like u
Are you done talking.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by dapadawee: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
The educated knows you are ignorant, despite 177 likes.

Correction.
She is serving already in another world. She is free to do how she likes in that world.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

Okay I hear you.

You better do everything possible to be alive.

If you allow yourself to be killed na you lose o.

Please stay alive.

Yeah hope you advised yourself too
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by harmony75: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
This is mockery! For the dead! �
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by One4me: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2022
athaboi:
Wow
See babes for prison.....So there are girls like this in prison? This is serious, I really feel for them

ARE YOU "FEELING" FOR THEM, BECAUSE THEY BABES OR BECAUSE THEY ARE HARDENED KILLERS?

Dont blame anyone o, next time they kill your Brother or loved ones. undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by tnerro1(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Wonder what the wife is thinking when seeing this picture, the girl fine sha,
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by greatnationmedi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Which kind country is this? No wonder somebody from Dubai said, Most Arabians in Dubai sees Nigeria as a continent on its own!! Cruising country!!! Please, check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, motion graphics, film/musical editing, documentary and drone services.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao!!!

There is obviously something working for this girl.
Like their Davido would say when you are big, you are big!
When you are blessed, you are blessed!
Doesn't matter if you are in prison or palace.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by dalass(f): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
athaboi:
Wow

I know some guys can commit offence just so that they meet those beautiful damsels for kirikiri grin

But wait, they did make up, hairstyles, customers etc just like the outside world... Kirikiri be like leisure land for some people instead of jail grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=110905259]Otunba Sesan Limelite

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1125884214868971&id=100023422103861&m_entstream_source=timeline[/quote

]

Awon media judge..... she has not been convicted yet....why calling a killer.......yeye
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by ufotunang: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
See females celebrating a murderer.... after they will say the future is female
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Innobee99(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:

Modified: To everyone quoting me, thinking they have one opinion or the other, may you not fall victims cos I am very sure those the death of the Usifo guy affects directly will know where the shoe is pinching them. Even in saner climes, if this kind of occasion is going to happen, I believe it will not be advertised in this manner such that it's now flying all over the internet, what message are they sending out to people? This act alone can give some ladies (the narrow minded ones) the efontery to do same or even more wicked crimes since they know at one point they will be celebrated in their confinements. What about the family, the wife and the children of the deceased, how will they feel when they see things like these? Y'all glorifying in wickedness, you should think deeply and answer those questions in your hearts.
Na only mumu go quote u bad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naptu2: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
There's nothing wrong with holding a beauty contest in the prison. Similar such activities take place in prisons around the world. Firstly, despite being inmates, prisoners also have rights and deserve to be treated as human beings. It is because of these rights that prisoners are allowed to take part in things like beauty pageants, sports competitions, etc (in order to take care of their mental health). This is not peculiar to Nigeria, it happens around the world.

Secondly, the prison is meant to rehabilitate prisoners, so that they can be better members of the society if and when they leave the facility. That's why exams like WASSCE, JAMB, etc. are held in the prisons and prisoners can enrol in and become students of the National Open University and they can get a degree while in prison.

In fact, some prisoners are allowed to establish businesses while in prison and this is not new. Major Adewale Ademoyega, who was involved in the first coup in 1966, ran a business while he was in prison in the 1970s (check out his book, Why We Struck, for more details).

My only reservation might be that they allowed pictures of the event to circulate outside the prison. It should have been an internal matter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by SmartPolician: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
VULCAN:
You that claim you went to prison

Tell us when you went to prison and which of the prisons you went to where the inmates were looking fresh?

Yes, they were looking fresh.

You can now run along, kiddo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by KingGeedorah(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dunno what to say ooo, but l guess her supposed beauty is going to be her get of jail of jail card
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naptu2: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
naptu2:
Aha! I've found it! I remember that the Kenyan version got to Nairaland's home page a few years ago (I think most of them are inspired by the Brazilian version).

Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison
https://www.nairaland.com/3323589/kenyan-girl-stabbed-boyfriend-death

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by staaari: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nothing new.
Cain then murdered Abel out of jealousy, whereupon God punished Cain by condemning him to a life of wandering. Cain then dwelt in the land of Nod (נוֹד, 'wandering'), where he built a city and fathered the line of descendants beginning with Enoch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.