Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81129 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by segcymoor(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=fykes post=110905702]You see Michael ataga or whatever he calls himself is dead...

[b]When one is stupid, he doesn't feel pain or shame, all the pain and shame [/b]is felt by his loved ones...same thing happens when one is dead.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naijapikin2(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2022
All those pretty girls are inmates! Which crime will I commit now to get locked in those cells? undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by segcymoor(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2022
fykes:
You see Michael ataga or whatever he calls himself is dead...

When one is stupid, he doesn't feel pain or shame, all the pain and shame is felt by his loved ones...same thing happens when one is dead.

Stay alive for those who love u, cos they need u in their life- Styl Plus

One of the hard lesson I learnt in life

You don't have to be intelligent and hardworking to be rich especially in this part of the world...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
THID ONE DEY FRESH FOR PRISON shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
sad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
JuanJO:
This country is a complete cruise aswear � � �,
The man has been eaten completely by termites and now his side chicken is queening in CELL,
Soon we will have MISS DEATH
my guy,na to add nigeria to netflix remain.this country na reality show without cameramen.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by amodujames(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Shey my eyes dey pain me
Abi cool
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by segcymoor(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2022
basty:
Nigerian men are in big shit, men are created to suffer for the holes.
I will never pray to be a woman though.

Mixed reaction...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naikeboy(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Wait ooo all this fine girls day prison wetim carry them go there
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by godofuck231: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
I pray the hangman gets a grip of that her neck , she will squawk
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by segcymoor(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
gaby:

What is comical is the attention, privileges, and reverence she had been receiving even before now all because of her looks.

If she was an alleged murderer with not much of a flattering look like you, you know what would have happened by now.

So who should we blame for that please?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by gaby(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2022
segcymoor:

So who should we blame for that please?

Me... grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by sameks08(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
she is becoming popular on daily basis
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by techWriter3: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
A lady supposed to wanna a queen in the free worldYou know, lifestyle is what you make of it
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by sameks08(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
she is becoming popular on daily basis but wait is all this girls in cell or what fissing hair even eye lashes somebody should clear my doubt
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Chai so all these fine girls dey for Prisoners !!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by VULCAN(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
You that claim you went to prison

Tell us when you went to prison and which of the prisons you went to where the inmates were looking fresh?

SmartPolician:

This is a big lie! A prison is a correctional facility! Some of you have never even been to a prison before. You just stay in your houses and assume. You probably think that a prison is a police cell when you poo in a bucket and mosquito feasts on your blood.

FYI, prison is like a normal barracks where soldiers live their normal life. Go to school, church, mosque, etc. They do skill acquisition, play games, have visiting hours, some prisons have VIP cells with air conditioners. You should be asking yourself why Abba Kyari and others want to go to prison as against being in cell.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by gulfer: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Can they sack all the people involved in this show of shame, on trial ni o angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by useni1: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2022
cezarman:

Na your papa stupid you hear?

Sorry excuse for a man. Thunder fire your balls there... slowpoke* with a dick.

You dey MAD!
You just dey joke. You surely don't want me to have your time. You are a stand up comedian. If I reason you, your whole family go commit suicide
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by TheMan3: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2022
JuanJO:
This country is a complete cruise aswear � � �,
The man has been eaten completely by termites and now his side chicken is queening in CELL,
Soon we will have MISS DEATH
she is already serving her punishment. She is already in jail and only God knows what she will be sentenced To.

That being said, she is still human and it's ok they do anything to make these images feel better while serving their time
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by descarado: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
whoever doesn't show sympathy to someone gruesomely murdered is as worse the murderers. Get lost you evil sick fhuckin pig

Continue ranting from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact that guys have raped and killed thousands of Nigerian women and are walking free even when there are some overwhelming evidence for them to rot in jail permanently.

Rapist and killer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Antoeni(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2022
From Murderer To Beauty Queen. Is this grace in grass or undeserved privilege?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Panda7(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
nigeria is really a useless place to breed. see dem opening mouth loud to celebrate atrocity
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by xeju: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.
How's that misplaced priority? So people in correctional facilities don't have right to proper lives? Isn't the facility meant for correction and reintegration?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Paulianfa(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Naija Celebrating a killer is it done in heaven?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by sharpwriter(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanwandud:
Adonbelivit ......just imagine say shekau Dey for prison I wonder wch extracurricular activities he would participate in
He will be playing video game, precisely Call of Duty!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Olam09(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2022
You need to see the sufferings in the male cells.

During my prison evangelism, I learnt to appreciate freedom.

May God never let any of us land in prison.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by fuck419: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Make una leave this girl alone, she's just a victim.
I am not happy that Mr. Ataga died but also, I am not proud of him as a man. His acts were abominable.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Olam09(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
What nonsense! angry

Them dey fvck this girl for prison, See how fresh this girl looks angry a murderer for that matter! Just watch, Sooner or later she'll be released.

Her bwess seems to be falling apart.. that shows.. she's on the receiving end in the prison men...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by sharpwriter(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

In a sane country, that girl would have been sentenced 80 years or life imprisonment by now
Stop talking about all this sane sh!t because country laws are different. She hasn't even been declared guilty yet, so?

In that your sane country like the Scandinavians, Finland for example, she would be living an executive life in their own prison.

There, they have access to laptop, internet, talk about most things that make life comfortable. They live like royalty their.

Go and make the research. Not everywhere is like US or UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.