Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81127 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by samwillyco1(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
9ija na crusie

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by emmykk(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
This is very uncalled for by the organizer and and the lady...hope the Lagos state govt will close that prison the way the closed the event centre that fuel was shared as souvenir

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Rubyjade: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
brightalo1010:
Who's the prison king.

Naija has gone mad
Evans

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Fresh Meat for male prison wardens grin grin grin

I am very sure they long for gbola everyday grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Antoeni(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Once You Have Data,
You can Never Get Tired of This Country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Rexymania(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin thank God for life.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by everythinggirly(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Miss world for prison? Which way Nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmmmm and she's even smiling, this is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by GooodHardDick: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Life must continue, jail is my to correct and reorient them but on another thought

If you fine you fine

This girl just let that crime permanently ruin her life

But are all those ladies up there prisoners? Damn! Freedom is bae

In a sane country, that girl would have been sentenced 80 years or life imprisonment by now

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Almaigaa: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
IGBO People go dey happy now. Them fit even throw party for Abba. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by maureensylvia(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Fine babes in prison

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by basty: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian men are in big shit, men are created to suffer for the holes.
I will never pray to be a woman though.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2022
gaby:
This country is an all-round comic relief.

What a country and people.

What is comical about something that is done worldwide?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

In a sane country, that girl would have been sentenced 80 years or life imprisonment by now

There are many people more guilty than her that have been acquitted in US.

Let the evidence speak at her trial.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by GloriousGbola: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
This shit was for real?

This chidinma comes across as a gifted stone cold psychopath manipulator. This has never happened before, so i am sure she is the one who winded the warders heads to engage in this bizarre travesty. Sote they streamed it on SM.

The worst part of it - a beauty contest is the antithesis of international woman's day. It is an archaic competition where women are judged on their bodies and packaging.

But then again, there have never been any bright lights in our security services.

Chindima is giving me movie villainess vibes.

Also Seun tell your mods to change the header on FP to alleged super TV ceo killer. The lady has not been convicted. And there is no guarantee team abba kyari have not already fked the case up. This chick looks like she can run rings around our gallant knack first and ask questions later police.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by alizma: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Men, men be wise, pray and avoid getting into troubles because of women. Just take a look at that picture showing the difference between men and women in prison.
Even in prison, this gender still manoeuvre things to their favour. A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Rubyjade: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be happy even in confinement.
The female correctional side, the male side is hell on earth

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by sisisioge: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is crazy!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
emmykk:
This is very uncalled for by the organizer and and the lady...hope the Lagos state govt will close that prison the way the closed the event centre that fuel was shared as souvenir

Yeah.

This is a dangerous act.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by femicyrus(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
They always paint pictures of watery beans as the only trademark of Nigerian prisons
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Prison and death row babes?? I will pass abeg. Why should they be organizing a pageant for criminals?? undecided

They should be preaching and rehabilitating them.

Why is Chidinma smiling like she can’t hurt a fly? undecided inside life undecided

Reminds me of nollywood nneka the beauty serpent. grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by gaby(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Golan007:

What is comical about something that is done worldwide?

What is comical is the attention, privileges, and reverence she had been receiving even before now all because of her looks.

If she was an alleged murderer with not much of a flattering look like you, you know what would have happened by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by jimtemi1: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Otega just die in vain, there must be powerful people behind his killing for this girl to be looking like island lady why in prison,hmm
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Keegan: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.

In fact I am speechless.

I suggest whatever happens in the prison stays there. How do dey want the family of the murdered CEO to feel about this senseless development?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by anayolity: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be happy even in confinement.

I want to believe you will still think like this if you are the brother to Bamise the girl murdered in BRT bus.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PartnerusIsBack: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
I am happy this girl is getting a second chance and making the best use out of it. I pray she turns a new leaf and become a blessing to her generation. May the soul of Ataga continue to rest in peace and I pray that God grants his family the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
gaby:

What is comical is the attention, privileges, and reverence she had been receiving even before now all because of her looks.

If she was an alleged murderer with not much of a flattering look like you, you know what would have happened by now.

The publishers are responsible for any coverage.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by rajiedreez: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Ha. There's life inside life
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by LLiKYekoba: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
sonofElElyon:
*Mouth open and refusing to close

That means you are yoruba.
O ya e lenu (e tear your mouth).

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by waistbead: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
shocked

Inukwa shocked

Las las chidinma go leave prison

This i have seen undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by izubext007: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Let's the dead burry them selves
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by federal9: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.

There is nothing bad about it. It is a prison world. They are free to have fun.

There was a time Ronaldinho got arrested, he played football with inmates.

You guys should see things from the bright side.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.