Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81131 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PrinceMajestic: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy she should be set free
Ogun punish your miserable dirty ashawoh life
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by lexy2014: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
What nonsense! angry

Them dey fvck this girl for prison, See how fresh this girl looks angry a murderer for that matter! Just watch, Sooner or later she'll be released.

After release, she will be made brand ambassador
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Danmboss(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Dying on top woman matter is one of the useless way to die, see Agata now is under the earth but see babe she still de collect gbola still de win award ontop am
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Goldbw122(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
This is what I say this country na wa.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Goldbw122(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Danmboss:
Dying on top woman matter is one of the useless way to die, see Agata now is under the earth but see babe she still de collect gbola still de win award ontop am
That is why you should not kill yourself for woman no matter the condition, I tell you..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by winner37(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
See how a murderer is being cerebreated. Someone who supposed to pay for the alleged crime commited is crowned miss call 2022 what an idiotic level of senseless. Why our system of government is so weak and loose ? Am just gusticulating one day that bastard murderer will set free in an unjustice style.. A man who died because of a lady or woman is not wise and he is nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Theevilone(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
This is paradise to the kirikiri female prison the catholic youths organization visited like 4 years back , there all we saw were ugly looking women, not girls oo but women, mostly on low cuts, few with babies I don’t know if they took in in the person tho.

We also saw a foreigner in the prison, they said someone gave her and her husband a parcel to hold for them in mortala murhamed international airport not knowing it was drug so she and the husband was sentenced to 15 years in prison while the husband was in male prison.

Omo you need to see this woman, she was barely 2weeks out of the 15 years sentence.

She was still looking fresh tho with her natural Brazilian hair, her rugged jeans trousers and her wedding ring.

Her fellow inmates were sympathizing her cos she could not hear English nor does the other inmates here Brazil, she only feed on cereals .

There we saw some discharged inmates but have spent a year after discharging because no one to bail them.

It was so emotional and Some of us really shade tears.

On the board on the entrance door you see the names of the inmates with their sentences, we saw one life imprisonment, no death role anyway.

The female warder warn us that if we loose our tally inside that we will turn inmates and there is no Jupiter that save ya despite we share the same faith.

Very funny thing the warders asked us not to look sexy to avoid the inmates raping us cos they have been s*x starved, lastly you don’t put on earring, chain/ necklace or any sharp object while checking into the prison.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by phemmyfour: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
tommy589:

A lady meant to be a queen in the free world

You see, life is what you make of it
Once a queen... always a queen grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by dominique(f): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Golan007:

See how it endangers our society.

If this is allowed, one day they would even allow the prisoners receive guests.

Prisoners all over the world receive guests, they also acquire skills which enable them earn money even while in incarceration. Sadly prison does little to reform hardened criminals, who don rotten don rotten

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by descarado: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
evil witch, watch out for what is coming to your male loved one which will be more evil than what happened to late Mike Ataga. Nobody will show you sympathy, I hope you marry someone or date someone that will murder you and feed your prostitute over fhucked loosed body to dogs. It will happen to you or something worse because your evil heart will always attract more evil to you. Dirty ashawoh witch, go free your fellow witch na, Ogun kill you and strike your evil life to pieces
She will be faithful to her spouse. Not a loose cannon that can't discipline herself.

A Nigerian lady that went job hunting was brutally hatched and buried in shallow grave. Guy was arrested. How far with the case?

Do you know how many Nigerian girls that have committed suicide after they were raped?

One man and you are cursing yourself cos for once, a woman is getting the treatment all men get when they rape and kill women. How many have bokoharam, fulani bandit,UGM, ABBA kyari and his gang killed?
Scram.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by BlackBaron: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:

But she is in prison already.

Are you expecting her to be useless in prison.?
She's alleged to have committed a capital offence. In other countries, she might face lethal injection if convicted.

Instead all we get are seemingly endless pictures of a pampered stretch in prison and endless fawning from idiots because she's pretty?

The victim's family and children are watching this...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
dominique:

Prisoners all over the world receive guests, they also acquire skills which enable them earn money even while in incarceration. Sadly prison does little to reform hardened criminals, who don rotten don rotten

I'm being sarcastic.

Just making the guy think for a minute.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by OtvnaijaNews(f): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Is this a joke or serious talk
Miss cell ke

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PrinceMajestic: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
oke2018:
You don dey craze , na me be the cause of your family problem ,must you reply me , abi na me be the government ,no mention me again .
get lost you ugly dry black looking witch. I'm sure nobody will get an erection if you're naked, your unclothedness will only cause people to vomit and cause a terrible bad smell because if your face is ugly like that then your pussy odour can kill 20 grown up men at a time. I understand your family hate for men now, because we avoid you like a terrible disease that you are. Who don Pai don Pai abi? You nor know how your own go end, keep mocking the dead billionaire nobody in your can measure up to his gateman. Idiot, I advice you stop snapping pictures in the bushes it worsens your terrible situation, abi you think say I nor know you? Infact I nor know you, I can't know an ugly demon like u
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by RahmanJAobo: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
If a man mistakenly enter that female prison, them go FVCK am die o shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PrinceMajestic: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
descarado:

She will be faithful to her spouse. Not a loose cannon that can't discipline herself.

A Nigerian lady that went job hunting was brutally hatched and buried in shallow grave. Guy was arrested. How far with the case?

Do you know how many Nigerian girls that have committed suicide after they were raped?

One man and you are cursing yourself cos for once, a woman is getting the treatment all men get when they rape and kill women. How many have bokoharam, fulani bandit,UGM, ABBA kyari and his gang killed?
Scram.
whoever doesn't show sympathy to someone gruesomely murdered is as worse the murderers. Get lost you evil sick fhuckin pig
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by topsamjo(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Life must continue, jail is to correct and reorient them but on another thought

If you fine you fine

This girl just let that crime permanently ruin her life

But are all those ladies up there prisoners? Damn! Freedom is bae

I concur...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by myrates: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
What a country!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
It's unfortunate that men are endangered species in Nigeria undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
I remember another story of a female African murderer at the end she was executed

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by JuanDeDios: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be happy even in confinement.
There are different sides to our prisons. Trust me, horrible things happen there every day too.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by IykeWest: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Life must continue, jail is to correct and reorient them but on another thought

If you fine you fine

This girl just let that crime permanently ruin her life

But are all those ladies up there prisoners? Damn! Freedom is bae

U took d words from my mouth, that girl na star, forget say greed and impatience no let am calm down and wait for what the world has to offer her.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by alexvic12: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
You mean that all those people in white tees and Jean pants in the second and third pictures are inmates?

God!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Is this supposed to be a joke??! undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Juoflife1(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
She is very pretty.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by o2naira(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Is there anything like Mr cell in kirikiri prison,so that the female senior prison warders will have their own version of their female counterparts that introduced this shit to take balance on the prisoners?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by damola1: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Growth mindset. Never be defined by yesterday. Behold it’s a new day. A new dawn. Proud of ya. Stay beauriful

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria should be in NATGEO wild, useless country.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be happy even in confinement.

Young One, There is nothing correctional about the Nigerian Prison from super overcongestion to many awaiting trial cases.
You can imagine how hard food is to get for the common free Nigerian talkless of Prisoners

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by NaBanga: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
She is not convicted of any crime. In addition, prison is about reform. Where is the problem? cool

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by treatise: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
I pray God to reform her and get clemency . They should speed up the adjudication and let her do part of her time(clemency). She may have a lot to contribute to the society .

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by MisterRuk(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
As much as I condemn crime I don't see anything wrong in organising a "pageant" in a female prison. Chidinma and the other female inmates lives are already messed up by a far margin. No sensible man would want to take any for a wife, they could remain childless and lonely for the rest of their lives. Even if they are set free, no establishment would want to employ them nor would they be able to start a business in the society, especially someone like Chidinma. Its just a one day event and it could be the only thing keeping them sane.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.