Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia (63276 Views)

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
AfroKnight:

Incoherent nonsense. Why is your head not correct? You ovulating?

You have just described yourself. It is you.

what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Arielle:

Thank you. And all the " Team foreign women" people, better drop this nigerian men behaviour that is tolerated by your women and your society. A white woman can snap and kill your cheating mysogynist ass. They are very highly strung. So have an attitude change before you step out with a white girl. Some will love you, adopt your culture and even your language, as we have seen in some cases. But dare you cheat on her...you go hear am.

They never learn. They think they're wise.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lilvicky68(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They never learn. They think they're wise.
The story I read I saw former partner( ex wife)

What's cheating here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:

The story I read I saw former partner( ex wife)

What's cheating here?

Former. Why former?

Hi, there.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lilvicky68(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Former. Why former?

Hi, there.
Since they are not together any longer..he's free to move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:

Since they are not together any longer..he's free to move on.

What separated them?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What separated them?
If it's cheating that separated them, then she's the one that asked for the separation.

Why is she now pained?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by alabo1: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

What will trigger you to set someone ablaze?Women leave men everyday with minimum consequences. Once a man leaves a woman we hear things like this. Vindictive creatures from another planet.

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Aaay: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by LLiKYekoba: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
The guy didn't survive the burns. Too bad.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

why should I fantasy a smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell with uncountable holes counts when virgin dick is available?
ROTTEN TOTO!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Emdebby2: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wahala be like Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:

If it's cheating that separated them, then she's the one that asked for the separation.

Why is she now pained?

After 4 kids, why would she be pained?

Maybe he abandoned them after cheating on her and rubbed it in her face. Nigerian men are fond of doing that. Hope you aren't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lolaluv1(f): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stanley!

In 2013/14 whilst we were all on training in DB, who would have thought this would ever happen to you?

I knew you then as an intelligent, calm, attentive young man. And I think you had a first class result too, even said you had a medical degree, making me to wonder what you were doing in banking.
No one has the right to take another person's life. Nothing can ever justify that. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by naija4life247: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

Yes, you are right. Stanley Obi must have done something wrong for him to be killed. I hope you remember that you too have done several things wrong to several people, so, you too will be burnt like suya very soon.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Mustystrange98: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Be like I go remain for Naija dey cheat my cheat in peace o shocked

u no get joy I swear���

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gloriagee:
Pele. Most men would have done worse if any man came near their babe of 6 months not to mention a woman that has birthed their kids but this appears to be above your level of comprehension so Pele, find your level to discuss with....

Lies.

Most men don’t burn themselves and their kids alive because of smelly toto. Stop being fake
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lilvicky68(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

After 4 kids, why would she be pained?

Maybe he abandoned them after cheating on her and rubbed it in her face. Nigerian men are fond of doing that. Hope you aren't one of them.

Maybe you said. You are not even sure grin

I'm a Nigerian man I don't know about the cheating part unless you want to test me..
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Gloriagee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ignored

chiefoga:

Lies.

Most men don’t burn themselves and their kids alive because of smelly toto. Stop being fake
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Crazy thing is only 2 of her four kids belong to Obi, so why didn’t she burn her other exes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:

Maybe you said. You are not even sure grin

I'm a Nigerian man I don't know about the cheating part unless you want to test me..

Maybe= very likely

Lol. I didn't test you last year, yet you expect me to test you this year?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by lilvicky68(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Maybe= very likely

Lol. I didn't test you last year, yet you expect me to test you this year?
Lol..that means I had more chances last year.

oh!!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by einsteine(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2022
4 children and e nor marry her. Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
ROTTEN TOTO!!!!!!!!

en pain you well
no one will fantasize about smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell apart from hoes like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Unrated900(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2022
faithfull18:

Until it happens to you.

How cos I no be mugu like u who chases women
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by faithfull18(f): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Unrated900:

How cos I no be mugu like u who chases women
Online hardman cum offline mugu. Ps. I am not a lesbian.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Unrated900(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2022
faithfull18:

Online hardman cum offline mugu. Ps. I am not a lesbian.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

en pain you well
no one will fantasize about smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell apart from hoes like you.
. Rotten vagina
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Rotten vagina

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..
. Over-the-counter vagina
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Over-the-counter vagina

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. This rotten toto like me so much. Still trolling your favorite dickkkk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.