Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia (63287 Views)

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Chingykay77(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

Regardless of what Obi did, she shouldn't have taken laws into her hands
Fgs!!! we are talking about lives here. So what about the kids and the current girlfriend, are they guilty too?, She was envious of the current relationship he has. Meanwhile we also don't know what caused the break up between Obi and the lady after 3 kids, bro are you saying if it was your brother that was set ablaze you'll make this kind of statement?
Obi could have duped her or perhaps make her feel bad emotionally but she shouldn't have taken laws into her hands and she should have thought about her kids
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
Rotten vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotten dick that possess butyric acid smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
. Rotten vagina!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!

rotten dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..
hmm
it's a deadly sentence to whoever that's fuvking u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

hmm
it's a deadly sentence to whoever that's fuvking u
. Rotten toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

rotten dick that possess butyric acid smell
. Rotten toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Post it and stop making noise. After all, you're the one who needs credibility here.

Actually I don’t need to prove anything to you. If you have doubts that’s your personal problem. It’s like you’re slow.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lekan1o1:

U sound funny ..
How u shortened alfred and alan to Al
Just to suit urself..
But u cant shorten Al -Azeem to Al grin grin

Wait all this over sabi is for what abeg? grin
No dey make me defend frivolities.
The name of the man dnt worth this arguement abeg

Have you ever seen a Muslim go by the shortened form of Al? Take correction and move on.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by cooltola(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some people do not comprehend that cheating with the wrong woman does not always go well . Avoid the scorn of a girlfriend who felt used and dump, this is how some men die early.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Anaconda ke, I don't think so, I am guessing the woman might have mental illness shocked

Good gbola gives every woman mental illness. Admit it grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gloriagee:
You sound so unintelligent tbh. A woman who has 4 kids for one man can be deemed a common law wife, in some instances. Why she will opt for violence is beyond me esp with 3 of her kids in the same house with her ex. Yet, I think your statement reeks of immaturity! For you to link this heinous act with a lack of love of Women towards one another is truly mind boggling. Now, work on improving your mindset, your circle of friends and grow up.

There is nothing wrong with his mindset, you women are fake.

I’m sure that woman was celebrating international women’s day too knowing full well she was about to burn another woman and her kids because of gbola
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
. Rotten toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
. Rotten toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Igbo men with infidelity are like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..
. Rotten toto trolling me.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

Rotten toto trolling me
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
Rotten toto trolling me

why should I troll a smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:

why should I troll a smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell ?
Rotten toto trolling her fantasy dick!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
Rotten toto trolling her fantasy dick!

why should I fantasy a smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell with uncountable holes counts when virgin dick is available?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
AfroKnight:

Actually I don’t need to prove anything to you. If you have doubts that’s your personal problem. It’s like you’re slow.

You're the one who's slow that's why you're seeing your reflection everywhere.

Your male insults are typical and are actually slow. You can't communicate otherwise.

Prove it or keep quiet.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by thorpido(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If she was toxic, how did he stay long enough to have 4 children with her? Her private part was not toxic, right?

Clearly he was the problem. He thought he could leave her high and dry. Look where that got him.

Nigerian men need to learn fidelity and commitment. They think they can jump ship at any time and claim "I need peace of mind" when what they actually need is no opposition to their BS.
I wonder too that if she was toxic,staying to make 4 babies means he could tolerate her.
He obviously jumped shit and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gloriagee:
You sound so unintelligent tbh. A woman who has 4 kids for one man can be deemed a common law wife, in some instances. Why she will opt for violence is beyond me esp with 3 of her kids in the same house with her ex. Yet, I think your statement reeks of immaturity! For you to link this heinous act with a lack of love of Women towards one another is truly mind boggling. Now, work on improving your mindset, your circle of friends and grow up.

Can you blame him? Anything to demean women.

But they will say you're generalizing if you say men are rapists.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by ajl: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
Please what's the world turning to, everyday killing, human now lack conscience.
Everyone does as he/she so wish,the world is really heading to doom if care is not taken.
Just send that lady to prison so she can spend the rest of her life there,this kind of people deserve no mercy when it comes to passing judgement.

So you are poor in comprehension. The suspect managed to kill herself.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Gloriagee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
The women u know are fake. I'm not fake, most of the women I bond with are not fake.

And BTW what's so fake about the baby mama burning herself cos a guy has broken her heart? Even if my spouse decides to move on after 4 kids and this ain't my portion, we meuve. No single being is worth me being imprisoned or killing myself but I guess you and your FAKE female circle may have a different point of view.

chiefoga:

There is nothing wrong with his mindset, you women are fake.

I’m sure that woman was celebrating international women’s day too knowing full well she was about to burn another woman and her kids because of gbola
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
chiefoga:

Good gbola gives every woman mental illness. Admit it grin
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Arielle: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If she was toxic, how did he stay long enough to have 4 children with her? Her private part was not toxic, right?

Clearly he was the problem. He thought he could leave her high and dry. Look where that got him.

Nigerian men need to learn fidelity and commitment. They think they can jump ship at any time and claim "I need peace of mind" when what they actually need is no opposition to their BS.
Thank you. And all the " Team foreign women" people, better drop this nigerian men behaviour that is tolerated by your women and your society. A white woman can snap and kill your cheating mysogynist ass. They are very highly strung. So have an attitude change before you step out with a white girl. Some will love you, adopt your culture and even your language, as we have seen in some cases. But dare you cheat on her...you go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gloriagee:
The women u know are fake. I'm not fake, most of the women I bond with are not fake.

And BTW what's so fake about the baby mama burning herself cos a guy has broken her heart? Even if my spouse decides to move on after 4 kids and this ain't my portion, we meuve. No single being is worth me being imprisoned or killing myself but I guess you and your FAKE female circle may have a different point of view.

Your response to me is fake. International women’s day is fake. If it wasn’t then this woman won’t burn another woman for trying to enjoy same gbola she herself enjoyed for years grin selfish women, too fake with their fake hair, fake nails, and fake wigs
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Iykmann(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

You sound like a very wicked person who could have done worse, if you were the ex lover. What on earth will make a woman set her children and their father on fire
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by merits(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
That's horrible.

Selfish woman. Why do women get so violent when this cucumber is shared with their fellow woman

See women celebrating international women's day as if they love one another. Yet to share this same cucumber will turn to war.

lipsrsealed
sharing formular is not in their gene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Carparts888(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're the one who's slow that's why you're seeing your reflection everywhere.

Your male insults are typical and are actually slow. You can't communicate otherwise.

Prove it or keep quiet.

Incoherent nonsense. Why is your head not correct? You ovulating?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Gloriagee(f): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pele. Most men would have done worse if any man came near their babe of 6 months not to mention a woman that has birthed their kids but this appears to be above your level of comprehension so Pele, find your level to discuss with....

chiefoga:

Your response to me is fake. International women’s day is fake. If it wasn’t then this woman won’t burn another woman for trying to enjoy same gbola she herself enjoyed for years grin selfish women, too fake with their fake hair, fake nails, and fake wigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.