Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia (63272 Views)

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by true2god: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What we have seen is the effect, what we didn't see is the cause.

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

I strongly doubt the innocence of Stanley Obi in this matter.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

It is only a psychopath that reasons this way. Must you kill to address an issue? Don’t support murder for whatever reason except your life is directly threatened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Ahmed4002(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
That's horrible.

Selfish woman. Why do women get so violent when this cucumber is shared with their fellow woman

See women celebrating international women's day as if they love one another. Yet to share this same cucumber will turn to war.

lipsrsealed

It's not about shared. It's about our people breaking heart immediately they got their papers from those women's whom have help them.

Our Nigerian men's can be heartless sha. I have seen a lot of our men's being help out of sticking poverty by the white ladies, only after 2_3 children and there are sure of their immigration status.

They just break heart immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Kingcalls: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So the question now is; why did she act that way? Something must have triggered her up.

Stanley Obi must have shown her how he rolls when it comes to money. As in, he doesn't give a fvck even if she dies, the most important thing is that he has made some cash. angry

I know the "we-are-always-right" emotional clowns will soon start crying inside my mention, but do I give a damn? Hell no. cool

Mr simp , we have heard u... we know u are broke cos simps are always broke, so acting stupid towards a woman is the only chance they think they have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN
. See them. Satan's wives on the prowl. Very bitter evening newspaper looking for sweet lives to destroy.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by snoopz: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
I still no understand how you go divorce your wife wEy don born 4 kids for you, that is evil but she don run am street wey pass evil, now after 90 percent burn, the new gf no go stay
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
thorpido:
After 4 children,why did he leave her?
It's right if he left her for showing toxic behaviour like this one.

If she was toxic, how did he stay long enough to have 4 children with her? Her private part was not toxic, right?

Clearly he was the problem. He thought he could leave her high and dry. Look where that got him.

Nigerian men need to learn fidelity and commitment. They think they can jump ship at any time and claim "I need peace of mind" when what they actually need is no opposition to their BS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Sigh.... I am just happy the innocent kids survived.

Men who philander never learn the rules of the jungle... You don't just toy with people's emotions and lives, then feel you are far above repercussions.

Even the age long adage states that "Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Obi's burning body was dragged from the burning building by a hero neighbour known as Al, who stayed with Obi, that suffered burns to 90 per cent of his body, until an ambulance came 35 minutes later.

A neighbour called AI which means Artificial Intelligence, a robot saved his life.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by hammer567: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
iamyemiakins:

The guy no try, there would've been signals but he failed to decode the signals.

As a man, if you don fvck up to this extent, you suppose dey highly suspicious 24/7.

OLD BOY NO WISE.

E NO FEAR WOMEN, E DON SEE AM NOW.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Lekan1o1: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

U are a big fool.. no be every topic u go display stupidity egbon!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
AfroKnight:
Women can take half the sh!t the dish out to men.

The man later died.

Small breakfast, this one has killed someone.

She didn’t care that her kids were in the house!

How did she even gain access? Who let her in?

Give your source.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by FireUpNow(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2022
This is dangerous!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Thazard(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:

Hacker wey hunger wan kill. Please hack this my Nairaland account. But you can't. Hahahahaha.

grin

Mad man
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Give your source.

Lol. See you making demands. Google is your friend.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by kokomilala(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Crime of passion. Whatever happened to their romantic affair that produced four children,if I read well?
Women are very sensitive,touchy. Hence,one should be very careful with them. However,there is no excusing this dastardly act under some prior agreement of relationship.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Lekan1o1: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Ahmed4002:

It's not about shared. It's about our people breaking heart immediately they got their papers from those women's whom have help them.

Our Nigerian men's can be heartless sha. I have seen a lot of our men's being help out of sticking poverty by the white ladies, only after 2_3 children and there are sure of their immigration status.

They just break heart immediately.

U ar right but may not be the case here.
Some of the guys too might be subjected to humiliation and dehumanization by the women.
Hence they have to leave.
I particularly know a guy who went through this.
Some of those white ladies will subject u to a slave and u pack in with them

So lets not be quick to judge since the reason of their seperation wasnt stated

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by hammer567: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2022
IF DEM BRING COME, I GO COLLECT, STILL DEY LOOK THEM.

MAKE I SABI WEATHER TIME DON REACH TO FLY FENCE AND RUN AWAY.

WHO NO FEAR WOMAN, I PITY U.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by BRATISLAVA: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2022
AfroKnight:

Lol. See you making demands. Google is your friend.

Who would waste time googling red pill allegations? Give your source or keep the allegations to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Lekan1o1: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Amojii:
Obi's burning body was dragged from the burning building by a hero neighbour known as Al, who stayed with Obi, that suffered burns to 90 per cent of his body, until an ambulance came 35 minutes later.

A neighbour called AI which means Artificial Intelligence, a robot saved his life.

Lol i think thats AL and not AI.
Al is a muslim name
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Awoleesu(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
I have a question for the demographics experts; are there more women than men in the world population?

Why can't women just go look for another man when their relationship breaks down with an incumbent, instead of seeking vengeance...?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Oceanjagaban: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Cheeeeeiii...na this guy?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by olisaEze(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2022
The man suffered a burn which wan be "he refused to accept his outstretched hands because of infection control", are burn wounds infectious??
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who would waste time googling red pill allegations? Give your source or keep the allegations to yourself.

See this ignoramus. It’s 2022. If you can’t verify information independently, you should cover your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Lol i think thats AL and not AI.
Al is a muslim name

Al is an English name. It’s short for Alan, Alfred, etc
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Nonexisting: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Snake gender. Men, stay away from them no matter their complexion.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Lekan1o1: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
AfroKnight:

Al is an English name. It’s short for Alan, Alfred, etc

Also a muslem name ..so it can be any
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
prophetfire:
. See them. Satan's wives on the prowl. Very bitter evening newspaper looking for sweet lives to destroy.

shut up..
maybe God pity him to see if he will stop the gold digging career and cheating attitudes ...

*spit *
you guys are really cheap and ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by hammer567: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Awoleesu:
I have a question for the demographics experts; are there more women than men in the world population?

Why can't women just go look for another man when their relationship breaks down with an incumbent, instead of seeking vengeance...?

THEY BEHAVE LIKE MEN GET MORE PLEASURE AND ENJOYMENT.

SO, HE DESERVE TO DIE. U DON TOO ENJOY. grin

BE VERY CAREFUL!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by koolaid87: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2022
iamyemiakins:

The guy no try, there would've been signals but he failed to decode the signals.

As a man, if you don fvck up to this extent, you suppose dey highly suspicious 24/7.

He already separated. Him being granted the custody of the kids is what triggered her.

He already moved on. She came into his house at 3 in the morning, broke one of the bedroom window to gain access, doused him with petrol and set him on fire.

No matter how alerted you are, some things go still bypass your walls.

Its so sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by AfroKnight: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Also a muslem name ..so it can be any

Which Muslim goes by the name “Al” alone? It’s Al-Ameen, Al-Azeem, etc. But not just Al. That’s an English name bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by cl0r0x: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Kai yoruba people with toto
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Truvelisback(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Woeman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.