Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia (63273 Views)

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. This rotten toto like me so much. Still trolling your favorite dickkkk?
smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:
smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid +hydrogen sulfide smell..
. And you so much want to have a taste of it? I for allow you if no be say you ugly reach that side.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. And you so much want to have a taste of it? I for allow you if no be say you ugly reach that side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. If no be say you worwor, I for manage you. But my aboki fit manage you. Im dey like smelly ones.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. Our aboki fit manage you. He dey like smelly tito girls.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. If no be say you worwor, I for manage you. But my aboki fit manage you. Im dey like smelly ones.

I can pick man among men if I was looking for dick, that is not my priority for now, so save ur tears..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Our aboki fit manage you. He dey like smelly tito girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. Come, I go carry you dash aboki for our gate.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Come, I go carry you dash aboki for our gate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. This girl like me well well. Thanks for trolling a dick. Fine babe like you. Send me your aza.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. This girl like me well well. Thanks for trolling a dick. Fine babe like you. Send me your aza.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. So upon your smelling tito, you are still a bitter soul?
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. So upon your smelling tito, you are still a bitter soul?

is like you don’t understand what is the meaning of @bolded if nah me I for don commot for this world.

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

is like you don’t understand what is the meaning of @bolded if nah me I for don commot for this world.

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell..

All those chemical reactions are what caused your toto to smell like rotten fish? Sorry send your aza so that you can go and get treatment.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
All those chemical reactions are what caused your toto to smell like rotten fish? Sorry send your aza so that you can go and get treatment.

I'm so glad you done the research..

now ur can learn how to keep your private part without infecting others

that was why the Lord said " thou shall not fornicate"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. You are actually a gay? I should have known that!!!!!!!! Abomination!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. You are actually a gay? I should have known that!!!!!!!! Abomination!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

I'm so glad you done the research..

now ur can learn how to keep your private part without infecting others

that was why the Lord said " thou shall not fornicate"
. You are actually an abominable gay??
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. You are actually an abominable gay??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

. I now see, you are abandoned and you crave dickkk. Well I can't help you. Mine is special breed. It's not meant for rotten toto holes.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. I now see, you are abandoned and you crave dickkk. Well I can't help you. Mine is special breed. It's not meant for rotten toto holes.

we don't deal with illiterate that think LGBTQ is about craving for dick and pussey..

you are really low valued animal if you can't comprehend my signature..

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell looking for well been vagina to infect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=110973289]

we don't deal with illiterate that think LGBTQ is about craving for dick and pussey..

smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell..[/quotel]. You are a rotten abominable gay, Bleep off!!!!! I thought I was even engaging a normal human being. I didn't know it's an accursed abominable filth all along. Go away!!!! You polluted the whole world.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:

You are a rotten abominable gay, Bleep off!!!!! I thought I was even engaging a normal human being. I didn't know it's an accursed abominable filth all along. Go away!!!! You polluted the whole world.

Cry the more, I love the pains you are passing through since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

Cry the more, I love the pains you are passing through since yesterday.
. Tueehhhh
Rotten and arccused things claiming to be humans.
I hope you are wearing your Pampers on your leaky leaky anus.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Tueehhhh
Rotten and arccused things claiming to be humans.
I hope you are wearing your Pampers on your leaky leaky anus.

None of ur concerns smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell looking for well been vagina to infect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

None of ur concerns smelly rotten decomposed dick that possess butyric acid, mercaptans +hydrogen sulfide smell looking for well been vagina to infect.
. Mumu rotten accursed abominable filth.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Mumu rotten accursed abominable filth.

eno CONCER u..

so shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

eno CONCER u..

so shut up
E concern God wey create you. Initially I was just joking and catching cruise with you. But discovering that you are gay, I am disturbed. Honestly, you need to change and turn a new leaf. God still loves you. Jesus can mend your life and turn things around for you.
Please make room for God in your life.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
prophetfire:
E concern God wey create you.
ur cup of tea
Initially I was just joking and catching cruise with you.
u are fooling and catching cruise with urself... I meant every state I wrote on NL
But discovering that you are gay, I am disturbed.
well the sea never forbid body nor the transformers
Honestly, you need to change and turn a new leaf. God still loves you. Jesus can mend your life and turn things around for you.
Please make room for God in your life.
God bless you.

so devil know God..
and how about ur fornicating career? have you turned a new leaf? or have you changed the hatred u have for the image he created because they lack penis?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

ur cup of tea

u are fooling and catching cruise with urself... I meant every state I wrote on NL

well the sea never forbid body nor the transformers

so devil know God..
and how about ur fornicating career? have you turned a new leaf? or have you changed the hatred u have for the image he created because they lack penis?
. Just repent. It will be well with you if you do.
Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by Jeon(f): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2022
prophetfire:
. Just repent. It will be well with you if you do.

how about you keep those words to urself..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia by prophetfire: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

how about you keep those words to urself..
. I won't keep it to myself only. I will share it with other people like you that need it. You need God. And I tell you that with the love of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.