Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (60452 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by omooba969(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate anyone that cheats on their partner

Cheating is in the human nature, men cheat, women cheat ; so you don't have to hate the cheater.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
omooba969:

Cheating is in the human nature, men cheat, women cheat ; so you don't have to hate the cheater.
A chronic cheat spotted

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by GodisFirst: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
there is season for everything. for now, eyes done clear.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by omooba969(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
A chronic cheat spotted

smiley smiley It's not a crime, is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
omooba969:

smiley smiley It's not a crime, is it?
Usifo Atagha once said the same thing

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by GooodHardDick: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.

I'm highly impressed with your comment!

Honestly, you're the only reasonable and sense-able lady in this group! We need more ladies like you on Nairaland, not those broke, pained, frustrated and entitled girls parading themselves as feminist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Omg! The dean's/obidi's were way to go couples. I hope they resolve d issue cry

This is why the social media is notorious for showcasing fake lives. wink
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by omooba969(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:

Your comment mirrors your affinity for deflecting issues or subject matter.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by smile11s(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
ednut1:
oh no be doctor ni

Yeah no be all dr be medical doctor. E get video online wey him dey stretch Don Jazzy. Dem dey use stretching heal body
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by juman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Social media marriage is not expected to last.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
omooba969:

Your comment mirrors your affinity for deflecting issues or subject matter.
The way the mention of Usifo Atagha reset the brains of cheating men is wonderful,see as you begin speak grama kikiki

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by xynerise: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who are these people?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by prophetfire: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Peace081:
Mumu man
. Any woman that display her unclothedness or half-unclothedness on the internet is bound to be cheating. For her to get mind to display her things means that shame is gone.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by omooba969(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
The way the mention of Usifo Atagha reset the brains of cheating men is wonderful,see as you begin speak grama kikiki

Typical grin
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by t2luv1: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate anyone that cheats on their partner

Does lusting in my imagination count as cheating?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
omooba969:

Typical grin
see your dp sef,you be Ashawo man,can I be your chidinma?dont be scared after all something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by codesngr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is a fool y tarnish her image this can be settle codedly since u already devoicing what his gain now. Was he also perfect?

i never knwe , a man is a fool for speaking up but a woman is classified being bold and encouraged for doing same.

You feminist will always find a way to blame a man in everything

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cheating starts from the mind,then the eyes and so on...
t2luv1:

Does lusting in my imagination count as cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Brushstrokes20: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Very SIMPle case... Don't personalise a community property! cool

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Brendaniel: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:
She should take a break.

When Janemena’s own happened, I remember her saying it is normal and would pass. Since they can’t tell themselves the truth or at least know when to retreat.

But then, I do hope it is not one big prank.

That is the ideal thing to do. Retreat and reevaluate the situation. Even as at when the man first made the announcement, she kept on posting on IG and FB like it was nothing. Not until his IG live video. Social media users don’t care. Some can’t try same nonsense with their husbands. If you bring your own matter for us, we use am pass time.

OK...
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by cooltola(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
some folks are quick to call someone mumu when they do not know the full story, We have not heard the other side of the story from the woman.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalami3232:
G
G-gtring
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Chingykay77(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:
no SIMParthy today, come tomorrow.
Why is it that when a guy tries his Possible best to be the man His Wife wants and later ''the being the man'' bounces back he's called a SIMP.
As for me he could have loved her with all his heart but she might just want to use his Love against him and get herself vindicated cuz of the stupid Law supporting women(while neglecting men) in their Country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by siempere(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
You got a direct hit on that, I have spoken to some women abroad and this guides most of their thoughts, its actually a very bad skewered thinking, they just feel men have it all in Africa, and coming onto a culture they feel gives them an overt edge makes them think they have evry reason to give red hot devil vibes to their well-meaning husbands.
Sanchez01:

Perfect on social media.

The problem isn't the publicity of their marriage on social media but a typical representation of what applies with most African (specifically) Nigerian women who marry either a white man or an African or Nigerian man who then takes them abroad.

The tendency to use family against the man will always be there, the moment they learn the society throws all to the woman in the case of a divorce.

I mean, you blackmail the man you're married to with his family, shush him up because you believe the society gives credence to your voice more and then threaten him (possibly with the fact that you can make render him penniless and useless).

Although, Korra's husband didn't exactly give details but the above captures what plays out time and time again. For some African men, they would unfortunately kill her and then call police on themselves. Oh, by the way... Add cheating to that of Korra Obidi.

And for social media marriages/relationships. What no one tells you is that one person obviously suffers/feel neglected while the other loves the spotlight. It has always been that way and it won't change anytime soon.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by MisterGrace: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
siofra:
cry

I now believe she has Histrionic personality disorder.

Anyway, I still love their family. It was cute while it lasted.

He might forgive her. He seems like that kind of person.

grin grin grin Forgive wetin? In your dream. Unrepentant cheat since 2018?

But why are you like this?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by lasisi69(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol... 21 Savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by pacespot(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
That woman definitely has a higher sex drive than your White dick cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Legendoo: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
He married a delta girl. Delta girls wey be say prostitution is their default nature .

But don't fck with white bros, she could be shot .

White men simp hard until you piss them off.

Nigerian girl's are generally dangerous.. tbh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
I thought this was all a joke. May God restore their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by walidase4: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
see below
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by VEHINTOLAR: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cheating ? Nooo,that's below the belt ! If that's true,it means she has never truly loved you man and that's unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.