Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) (13873 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Richsteemit: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Op, what right have you to go to my profile and download my picture to spill this nonsense here?

Even with my protruding stomach I am still proud of myself, men are still dying to lay on that my protruding stomach, but I don't give a damn about them.

No fool can bodyshame me.

Incase you need more pictures of mine, see them below. Rubbish.

Omo this one na bulldozer. Your husband dey tryooo. I hope he last pass 50.
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by franchasng: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is what franchasng loves,he hates ladies with flat tummy.
yikes cry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2022
siofra:
I hope you don't look like this undecided

Aslong as her tummy isn’t bigger than mine we good and I have 6packs take note. grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by wisdomkid: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:
no, I'm a gym loved with well toned muscles, I workout almost everyday day of the week

and am Cristiano Ronaldo....
since we are talking without picture proof grin grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by juman(m): 4:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Ladies with big tummy are beautiful.
What important about lady is substance she is bringing into the relationship likewise the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:16am On Mar 12, 2022
All God's creations are beautiful...stop body shaming

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Op, what right have you to go to my profile and download my picture to spill this nonsense here?

Even with my protruding stomach I am still proud of myself, men are still dying to lay on that my protruding stomach, but I don't give a damn about them.

You're a man with hairy balls, no dey disguise!
That fat pussy tho grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Madamvanessa egone?
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Exkandayee(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

You kinda sexy, I'm in Michigan

Modified:

You not the person on your dp,but I know you are a woman,are you in the US?
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Femi8586(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:

Just saying what I like

But its not nice. And it's offensive. Put yourself in the position and people bodyshame you. Won't you find it offensive?
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Ebakere: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
Your's is understandable then, since you are a mum. I think The O.p is referring to ladies that are single with a protruding belly.Most of these ladies, especially nigerians likes Osho free too much, whenever they see Free things it's an opportunity for most of them to eat and devour like a glutton, while they save their own money in the bank, the protruding belly is the side effect for such selfish and hungry behavior.

Some times portruding belly is hereditary it can never be flat it can only be controlled so that it won't be too much
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Rexymania(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Baba no be lie
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by PattyMike(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
It turns me on, am I weird? Lol
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by frozen70(f): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:
I don't care how beautiful your face is, how succulent and big ur boobs, are or how big your waist is.

A lady having a potruding tummy is a big turn off for me, especially Nigerian girls wearing tight gowns with they belly potruding like a python that just had a big meal.
I

I can't imagine my self being with a lady that doesn't have a flat tummy

So if your wife gave birth and all what you mentioned that are primarily caused by giving birth

Will you still be turned off

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Exkandayee:

You kinda sexy, I'm in Michigan

Modified:

You not the person on your dp,but I know you are a woman,are you in the US?
Oga she dey for Akwa Ibom... Busy body Michigan...
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them my dear
Please.......
...... would you like to settle for 2nd Wife position, that's if you are not married?
Your kids will be adopted as well..
Conditions:
1. Be of Good Conduct. (Respectful).
2. Must have a Job.
Let me know if you're interested!
madamvanessa Please say yes to his proposal, malignantguest only if you can offer her a good job...
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Exkandayee(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Competence5050:
Oga she dey for Akwa Ibom... Busy body Michigan...

Bro be calming down...I want to be sure if she's really the one in the picture but I doubt that,she took that picture in the bathroom and that bathroom is kinda average bathroom here in the states, that means she stole the fuckkking pics from the internet
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Exkandayee:

Bro be calming down...I want to be sure if she's really the one in the picture but I doubt that,she took that picture in the bathroom and that bathroom is kinda average bathroom here in the states, that means she stole the fuckkking pics from the internet
oh, sorry for my previous comment...
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
All God's creations are beautiful...stop body shaming
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
frozen70:

So if your wife gave birth and all what you mentioned that are primarily caused by giving birth

Will you still be turned off
no way My wife will be like that cos I will make sure she hits the gym always, I. Might even buy gym home equipments for her
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Ebakere:

Some times portruding belly is hereditary it can never be flat it can only be controlled so that it won't be too much
nothing like hereditary, everyone can lose fat
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Shevchenkko: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2022
siofra:
I hope you don't look like this undecided

This cracked my ribs a bit
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by frozen70(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:
no way My wife will be like that cos I will make sure she hits the gym always, I. Might even buy gym home equipments for her

Congratulations
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2022
frozen70:

Congratulations
keep it for yourself
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

You run go download online pictures,,,,,Wetin una dey gain for fake lives self?
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our south west blodas prefer them always tongue

Them go say is soft flesh, big belle, big boobs, huge back side, wowo foots tongue

Leave ur South West bro to choose now.

As u don stick to Nkechi Yam legs, some of us in the east love the above pics ti Yam legs
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Mcxtraglitz: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Op, you could have just told us whatever it is you don't like without posting someone's picture under. That is not nice and it could land you in some kind of trouble.( Publicity rights violated)

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
Op, you could have just told us whatever it is you don't like without posting someone's picture under. That is not nice and it could land you in some kind of trouble.( Publicity rights violated)
oh really tell me more, those pictures are already public pictures I got online, I might as well upload Rihanna pictures

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by tayo60(f): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Any guy body shaming women is indirectly body shaming his mama at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Ebakere: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=sheanzy post=110966617] nothing like hereditary, everyone can lose fat[/quote

Am an example
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Ebakere: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prove me wrong

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Ebakere post=110972537][/quote] example of what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa / What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.