Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) (13869 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Ebakere: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:
example of what

Of central abdominal fats caused by genetics
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
siofra:
I hope you don't look like this undecided

Lol.. all of una no well for Nairaland I swear grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
tayo60:
Any guy body shaming women is indirectly body shaming his mama at home.
And any woman body shaming men?
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by placeofallure(f): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
siofra:

This picture reminds me of Johnny Bravo grin grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Hyphy(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

kai, thats an automatic forfeit from the visiting team!

grin
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

grin typical stature of an anambra man.
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Op, what right have you to go to my profile and download my picture to spill this nonsense here?

Even with my protruding stomach I am still proud of myself, men are still dying to lay on that my protruding stomach, but I don't give a damn about them.

No fool can bodyshame me.

Incase you need more pictures of mine, see them below. Rubbish.
yours is not so bad..atleast your tits is more protuded that ya tummy...though if u had a flatter tummy u would have been my full spec, love erm thick, but with flat tummy.
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
yours is not so bad..atleast your toes is more protuded that ya tummy...though if u had a flatter tummy u would have been my full spec, love erm thick, but with flat tummy.
Weldon, you are promiscuous
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Weldon, you are promiscuous
because I have a spec now,I'm promiscuous...hope u are my spec Sha?... wink
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Medianna:

No monthly period. That means no pregnancy?
of cos
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Medianna(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
omale88:
of cos
Ohh
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by teezzybee: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
And triangle yansh, upside down triangle.
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
teezzybee:
And triangle yansh, upside down triangle.
haha
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Ebakere:

Of central abdominal fats caused by genetics
ok
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
LINTUNE:
grin typical stature of an anambra man.
afonja...
LINTUNE:
yours is not so bad..atleast your tits is more protuded that ya tummy...though if u had a flatter tummy u would have been my full spec, love erm thick, but with flat tummy.
shut the fvk up
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by DryMouth: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Op, what right have you to go to my profile and download my picture to spill this nonsense here?

Even with my protruding stomach I am still proud of myself, men are still dying to lay on that my protruding stomach, but I don't give a damn about them.

Which men are dying?

They jst want to suck that big juggs of yours and thats all. No man will be willing to marry you with that your protruding stomach am seeing.
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by DryMouth: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Competence5050:
Yummy, madamvanessa my type of lady...
I pity you.

Jst one f*ck, she go kon dey disgusting for your eyes

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2022
DryMouth:

I pity you.

Jst one f*ck, she go kon dey disgusting for your eyes
you are right...
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
DryMouth:

Which men are dying?

They jst want to suck that big juggs of yours and thats all. No man will be willing to marry you with that your protruding stomach am seeing.
comrade easy
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by walesoflyf(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

To be sincere, the op had no right whatsoever to use your pics and also go as far as body shaming you and I'm glad you're very comfortable in your own skin.. So I'll advice you report him to the Mods for using your pics

1 Like

Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2022
walesoflyf:

To be sincere, the op had no right whatsoever to use your pics and also go as far as body shaming you and I'm glad you're very comfortable in your own skin.. So I'll advice you report him to the Mods for using your pics
simp, keep fighting for a woman you won't see her pant.

Knight in shining armor, Simpson
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by walesoflyf(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2022
sheanzy:

Your mumu never do, must you show everyone that you are a buffoon... What has Simping got to do with you using someone's pics without the person's consent... So you think say I get interest in her.. cheesy.. You must be one seriously deluded idi*t..... Na people like you gan gan be simp.. Coming here to pretend as if you're and alpha male.. Bootlicker lasan lasan
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by walesoflyf(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2022
sheanzy:

Your mumu never do, must you show everyone that you are a buffoon... What has Simping got to do with you using someone's pics without the person's consent... So you think say I get interest in her.. cheesy.. You must be one seriously deluded idi*t..... Na people like you gan gan be simp.. Coming here to pretend as if you're and alpha male.. Bootlicker lasan lasan
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by sheanzy(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2022
walesoflyf:

would you defend her if it was a man,?,
Re: Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) by walesoflyf(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2022
sheanzy:
would you defend her if it was a man,?,

I can choose to defend whoever I want be it a man or a woman... What is wrong, is wrong.. Why didn't you look for a picture of any of your relatives, to use...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.