Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94051 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by armyofone(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
I thought prisoners wear green in Nigeria?

Where is the orange or green jumpsuit?

Prisoners in jeans ? undecided

Maybe the group that came to visit them ?
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
toujurs:
You are focusing on the right side, it doesn't matter if wrong or right. Look at the movie industry, destiny etiko just bought a lexus jeep, your fellow man bought it for her. You are focusing on the means, focus on the goal instead. wink. Women don't stress themselves that much to get thing done, because there alot of men willing to do it for her, just to get in-between her legs. While she still decide if to open or not. Men are cheap!!! And don't have much worth, that is why a billionaire stoop so low to have a taste of chidinma because of big yansh, a man who worked so hard to attain the position of a billionaire was killed by an ordinary 200 level broke student.

sista, would you rather be on the side of the person making ALL OF THE MONEY so "he" can use it to entice and enslave women as he pleases (thanks to money)... or you'd rather be on the side of the unfortunate person who needs a man to give her anything in return for her selling (aka oloshoing) her bodies for chicken change?!

lets be honest here, having a toto is helpful to lazy women out there but having a dikc will always be more rewarding (as you dont need to go on your knees to beg for anything)... as a man with money, you rule the world and rule women (who think like you)!!!!
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by thinkmoney(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE PRISON IMMATES.

In the same Kirikiri prison and in the same occasion.

Just take a look at the male picture and that of the female inmates.

�| 4thestatereporters
Na inside prison this girls dey? shocked
I no go go prison so?
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by God1000(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

The man won't help you because you don't have vagina.

Man inhumanity to his fellow man because of what is in between the legs of a girl.
too bad bro, it's something I will never forget
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MERCHANDISER: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
blackparadise:
See this banny, nah one foolish oga warder go they full the pufzy, see ass, if to say the warder nah aboki, walahi her anus go hear ham, e be like say make I jion Nigeria prison service omo nah enjoyment ooo oko wicj kind crime this fine banny do nah...see my favourite ass..ass wey guys for street they look for, nah prison warder go they Bleep her..Choi......
SIMP

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MERCHANDISER: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shezzman:
Your last statement is epic..lol...
but na true bro
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Deicide: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
All those shouting Femenist Bla Bla Bla. Is it Feminist that made the rule. Men Suffering Men Mtcheww undecided
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by allgoodlight(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, of you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, of you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men

This is so deep and insightful

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Playermayweda(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
World health organisation said that At 25 years old a man's heart has aged to 50 years dues to over working from high BP thinking and stress , at 40 years a man's heart is 80 years sold in age this is why 99% of heart failure and heart disease patients around the world are men ..

At 30 years as a man your heart is already aged to 60 years while a woman's heart is still the same age as her body...

How many women have you ever heard of in the world having heart surgery ? Almost zero

As men Our bodies wear out , cancer , heart disease etc because you will think of house rent , fuel, mummy's money , children's money , your wife or gf money, NEPA bill, generator repair, car repair , transport money, loan app to repay, debt you owe bank, debt you owe your friends, contribution you haven't paid , your younger ones school fees ..younger ones house rent, hospital bill,
Why won't our heart wear out ?

Even if you are sick you go out of the house , you can't rest , your in laws will carry all their load and put on you . Omo sometimes when you think of going home you want to run away to any where , were no one knows you so you can just disappear

So at 80 yrs your heart has aged to 160yrs, where una dey get all these yeye strange news from

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Teymanhenry(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yet some women in Nigeria would be vying for gender equality. They don't know what they're talking about

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MERCHANDISER: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
puritydayo:
This reminded me one Etisalat interview I attended then. After we completed online exam. Just three of us progress to the final round, lo and behold I was the only guy the other two are ladies with heavy backside. They only needed one manager one of the ladies was telling that she was surprised to progress to the next stage because the exam was too difficult for her. But her guy told her she will be called and it happened. We were to start around 10am but we were not attended to till around 11am the next thing I heard was the other lady was making call and was like I will leave here now you guys are wasting my time ah I was shocked. She turned to us and she said they will attend to us now I just called one of the interviewer then I realized I had no chance. She was called first and didn't spent up to 10minutes when she came out the other lady was asking her about the interview question and she said nothing much we only chatted just two interviewers and they were friendly, the second lady said the same thing. But when it was my turn I met four scary looking guys. I kuku didn't look their faces they spend almost 1hr 30minutes asking me different questions with no sign of friendliness. I answered them as much as I can. But by the time they will send letter to me they said I did well but majority voted for one of the other candidates. Wetin women no fit corner for naija no exist.
Had similar experiences then.
Men are always at the receiving end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Princewill1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Female favoured society was created by men. So we're the cause of our problem.

I think we have lots of simps in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by blackparadise: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

SIMP

who be simp,the you no d meaning ..mumu
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by olamike02: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
IT IS FINISHED
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by GGirll: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Very useless organ that attract no sympathy and leniency grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Prosafe(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If l was a woman i will like to go to prison angry.
cheesy
Totilopussylick:
If l was a woman i will like to go to prison angry.
let's see hw tat goes
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ikorodureporta: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
The prison officials broke a major rule by publicizing the pictures of inmates!
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by sammirano: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's still a man's world if you know you know. Women are nothing without men, men gave them that sense of power because they are so weak. One man is the equivalent of ten females. It's a shame that some men do not know this.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Danmboss(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
This life ehh just get pussy n 50 percent your are made

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Rubyjade: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Romanoff:
If you go to Kuje prison, you won't know the difference between you the visitor and the prisoners
Kuje na grade A prison for Nigeria na
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MERCHANDISER: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
sammirano:
It's still a man's world if you know you know. Women are nothing without men, men gave them that sense of power because they are so weak. One man is the equivalent of ten females. It's a shame that some men do not know this.
na ur type go carry car Dee women carry but u no go carry ur fellow men
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by sammirano: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
na ur type go carry car Dee women carry but u no go carry ur fellow men

Logically, i shoukd carrry women, because she is weaker. How many cases of men have you seen killed for ritual? A man is naturally strong.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Rubyjade: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

Nigerians

Werey plenty for bloggers

In prisons

You have convicted and awaiting trial inmates

That girl Chidima Ojukwu is on awaiting trials and she still eats food cooked from her homes

If you want more information go to kikiri

Social media=fake
Nigerian are generally daft, those that have been sentenced can never be in that pictures �, what you have there are people awaiting trial for offences such as First degree murders, man slaughter.

In Nigeria correctional facility you have
VVIP
VIP
Regular
One thing is if you have money in Nigeria prison, you will enjoy your stay ask Fred Ajudua
Cecilia Ibru
Erastus Akingbola
Bode George to mention a few
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MERCHANDISER: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
sammirano:

Logically, i shoukd carrry women, because she is weaker. How many cases of men have you seen killed for ritual? A man is naturally strong.
Are you a man let me know whether I will call you a Simp or feminist ?

So men are all bad and women are saints ?So a woman you give a lift can't harm you but only men can?
If women have mind to commit abortion,they can do anything bro

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Fourwinds: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Nigeria my country, where prison wardens give the female prisoners belle

Hmmmmm....so they are constantly being banged...chai prison officers

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Friend22(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Tomek09 post=110949764]
In all life circumstances, women are given attention and priority more than men. Even men in power make law that favours women's welfare and needs. This patriarchy world is not favouring men at all. The society expects a boy to be man even at a tender age. It is well cry cry cry[/quote
.where you suppose to be a woman.?!

It's man's nature to br tough and rugged.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by jimtemi1: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
The warder they Bleep most of them
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Victerica(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Women are easily possessed by demons...

They are very manipulative...

Men are buying into their manipulation...

This is one of the results of their manipulations

Women have sold their souls to the devil for materialism... This is why the world is fallen apart

Men can change it

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Invitationn: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed
Feminists coming for you with their 'we menstruate, you don't'
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Intersexxsherry(f): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol people are so gullible.
Believeing everything they read or see Online..
. They will just pick up the Fine ones from the Female Cell and upload here.
And pick up the Ugly ones from the Male cell and upload here.

And you gullible ones will just be commenting rubbish.

As if thats how all female and male prisoners look like.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2022
musicwriter:

Women have always been considered precious in Africa culture. The ancient black Egyptians were ruled sometimes by women Pharaohs (Queens). They even had a God-mother called Isis, from where Rome plagiarized Mary the mother of so called messiah. In fact, let me not go far. Even here in Nigeria, the most notable ancient Bini mask and the most popular Yoruba scripture are all icons of women.

It's Western culture that began to demean women in ancient times and they spread it across the world, unfortunately.

Nah my Jesus you dey call so-called Messiah?

I bet you will make him your lord and saviour before you die.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2022
This is another campus entirely where big men go to Bleep girls. Nigeria is a hopeless country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.