Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) (66453 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by saajus: 3:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm. You never know what people are passing until they open up. This lady always smiles on her Instagram page, I never knew she's passing thru a tough time.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Caseless: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2022
May God heal her. If you heard this, it's time to be closer to your God and seek forgiveness. Even without this condition, we should always seek his forgiveness.

I think she should not have made it public; Nigerians will use your health condition against you - stigmatization!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

Video: Chude Jideonwo's Instagram Page
But Lupus can be managed as a disease.
Selena Gomez suffers from it, same with Bella Hadid's mom Yolanda Hadid. How come our doctors are giving her a death sentence !
And this woman is so nice. I met her in 2019 when she was looking for a place in Opebi to do a quick shoot and I had to ask my boss for permission to allow her. She was so nice. Such a pity.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by kolamilan(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Bob risky look alike stay strong.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by ayo2008: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

This is the best time for her to seek Jesus Christ.
He is the greatest healer
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Allah can change and do anything. Snoop Dogg's daughter had lupus about 10 years ago and she's still breathing
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by sumyvic: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2022
That's the doctor's opinion but whose report do u believe? I will be here after 4yrs time to hear your testimony.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by lastchild: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
she has accepted defeat and there's nothing anyone can do, not even God
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by AgeNat(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Barims:

Who told you that there's a place called heaven?? There's no God, no place like heaven/hell.... After death that's the final nothing like judgement day

Stop trusting religion crap they are just deceiving you
then on what are u living on? On yourself? U are able to type this in good health and all other blessings u are enjoying that u know inside u. Ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by TYCO77: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Whose report do you choose to believe? Is it the report of the doctor that declared you have just five more years to live or report of the Almighty God who can even take your life the next minute but has promised to satisfy you with long life and show you His Salvation. There is nothing impossible or difficult for God to do, not even your health challenges. Run to Christ Jesus now, belief and have faith in Him as your Lord and Saviour, ask Him to heal you and do remind Him of His promises of sound health and healing then watch-out the awesome manifestation of His power over your situation.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by fairygeh(f): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2022
It is well with you in Jesus mighty name.By His stripes,youa re healed Have faith and believe you will not die.The report of God is what you should hold on to.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by ModelLook(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Dear Kemi Afolabi,
The Doctors Report Is Not GOD'S REPORT.
I know of a woman who was involved in a terrible gas explosion. The Doctors gave her just 3 months to live. Her entire organs shut down. She had kidney failure, enlarged heart, liver problem, her brain shut down. She was swollen.

To shock you now is that her body started REPAIRING itself by itself alone till she became healthy and strong again.

She is still alive till today.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by marv1: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
You are the one saying trash here .

There is heaven and there is hell fire. You have already chosen one for yourself. You better give your life to Jesus Christ. He is coming back again with flames of fire not as a lamb that was killed on the cross when he first came

Barims:

Who told you that there's a place called heaven?? There's no God, no place like heaven/hell.... After death that's the final nothing like judgement day

Stop trusting religion crap they are just deceiving you
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by chiedu7: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
DrsultanNG:
can't you make your point without dragging other sect to it.
No vex which sect did I drag here

WikiGuru:

Some of you are just rude and very insensitive. You come to a public forum to act so holy and religious, whereas your personal lives need the prayers the most.
What gives you the impression that she does not already know what you typed up there? That is very rude!
And yes, I am a Christian, a praying one, but what most of you do here is totally very insensitive.

Are you sure that ur a christian?
If u were you'd know that we have all sinned.

So reminding someone to trust God is being rude?
It appears u hate God, thats why to you reminding someone to trust God is rude to you.

I ask again, Are you sure that ur a christian?

You certainly cant be a Christian & certainly not a praying one, had you been you'd shout AMEN!
But u have an Anti-Christ Spirit in you, you're a God-hater.
Most likely you worse the god of the Most peaceful religion on earth & not the God of heaven.

HardMirror:
I wish her well, but can we stop this nonsense, who told you she has not been seeking the face if god? Must it take god 5 years to cure her? Is he handicapped?

So reminding her to trust God is nonsense to you?

Nobody knows the times of God, thats why I reminded her that the God of Heaven can raise the dead.
Unlike the god of the Most Peaceful Religion on Earth, that cant heal grin

Acts 1:7
And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons,
which the Father hath put in his own power.

Try the God of the bible & see He is far better than the god of the most peaceful religion on earth.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Skyehigher1: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
God will heal you inshallah
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by professore(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Jesus can do it if you believe in Him. You won't even die after 5 years anyways.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by joshkke(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Toni Braxton has had lupus since 2008 and is still alive and performing today. Pls seek a second opinion

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by splashbaby(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
aribisala0:

That is assuming the diet is not right in the first place?

I don't know about bleaching creams grin
Our present diet with meats, eggs, canned foods and milk will trigger many diseases like this..plants based diet only will correct it...trust me
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
chiedu7:

No vex which sect did I drag here

Are you sure that ur a christian?
If u were you'd know that we have all sinned.

So reminding someone to trust God is being rude?
It appears u hate God, thats why to you reminding someone to trust God is rude to you.

I ask again, Are you sure that ur a christian?

You certainly cant be a Christian & certainly not a praying one, had you been you'd shout AMEN!
But u have an Anti-Christ Spirit in you, you're a God-hater.
Most likely you worse the god of the Most peaceful religion on earth & not the God of heaven.

So reminding her to trust God is nonsense to you?

Nobody knows the times of God, thats why I reminded her that the God of Heaven can raise the dead.
Unlike the god of the Most Peaceful Religion on Earth, that cant heal grin

Acts 1:7
And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons,
which the Father hath put in his own power.

Try the God of the bible & see He is far better than the god of the most peaceful religion on earth.
why should you be reminding her to trust god. Is your god that useless? If god is remotely any where as useful as the drugs she is taking, she wont need you reminding her to trust god. Instead of you to support her financially and if you cant support her financially give her actual advice that is useful to her not false hope in god that has never cured anything
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
splashbaby:
Our present diet with meats, eggs, canned foods and milk will trigger many diseases like this..plants based diet only will correct it...trust me
"OUR" We have the same diet?
Your underlying assumptions are wrong

Even within the same family diets vary. What works for you will not necessarily work for everyone.

All that plant based diet is not based on population centred statistics. It is just your own dogma.
There are groups in Africa that drink milk everyday and there are other groups that are intolerant to dairy . These genetic variations are real and evolved over time.
The idea of one diet bringing good health for all men is borderline fanaticism
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by chiedu7: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2022
HardMirror:
why should you be reminding her to trust god. Is your god that useless? If god is remotely any where as useful as the drugs she is taking, she wont need you reminding her to trust god. Instead of you to support her financially and if you cant support her financially give her actual advice that is useful to her not false hope in god that has never cured anything

Now I know that had nairaland set a minimum IQ requirement to join nairaland, that you wont be here.

Did she say that money is the issue?
Lupus is difficult to cure, you need a miracle not money.

I am sure that had u had any common sense , that you'll know that.

But as usual ur thinking capacity is the size of an ant, while ur foolishness the size of an Elephant.
How I wished it was the other way round for you.

Never loose hope, that you're born foolish does not mean you will die foolish.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by splashbaby(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2022
aribisala0:
"OUR" We have the same diet?
Your underlying assumptions are wrong

Even within the same family diets vary. What works for you will not necessarily work for everyone.

All that plant based diet is not based on population centred statistics. It is just your own dogma.
There are groups in Africa that drink milk everyday and there are other groups that are intolerant to dairy . These genetic variations are real and evolved over time.
The idea of one diet bringing good health for all men is borderline fanaticism
Your Narcissists view...Finland and Netherlands consume more milk and dairy products, do your research and find out about heart related diseases in those countries.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by SeeItSayIt: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
There's One that still heal all diseases even in your faithless situations (the man, Jesus Christ healed at the pool had no faith yet got healed).

Connect to living church or search for Household of Total Liberation Church (HTLC) or Pastor Steve Balogun who will lead you to Christ & seek God's mercy for you to attain another chance to live. I can assure you of more gracious years to live through God your maker.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Labadi69: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
She should follow her medications religiously and she might even live more longer. She can also trust God for His healing if she believes in Him.

Wetin be ‘live more longer’ bros? And you refuse to go and buy Brighter Grammar? Are you okay? angry
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Amccc1: 6:24pm On May 23, 2022
chukxie:
My prayers are with her. She'll not die but live her years to the fullest. Amen.
good evening brother, sorry for mentioning you here. please check my profile I'm that person you mentioned yesterday that you will help but you are doubting if I am a scammer, please I m not a scammer all those bedsore on my two bum bum it's not fake I'm really the person on that video, that person acussing me of fraud I don't know what I did to him, you can call me on any random time I always at home lying down on bed because of my condition,I don't hide myself I always drop number and address

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.