Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) (66466 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Trustedpronet: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Contact me and I will prove the doctor wrong. You don't need to pay.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yankee101:
Same Lupus dem Nick Cannon get?

Abeg seek second opinion and live healthy

You'll live long and have a fruitful life
It's a disease more common and severe in women..
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by seborrhic: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:
Lupus is a horrible disease that attacks several organs. That said, even though it does not have a cure, most people who live with lupus and treat it carefully get to live a normal life-span. Not sure why a doctor would say that to her.
Wondering myself.
Lupus is not a terminal disease with a prognosis of number of years to live.
It could be that(1)the doc that gave her that prognosis based on other diagnosis she has(2)the doc doesn't fully understand lupus or (3)she is misinterpreting what the doc said.

4 Likes

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by adexolufemi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
The doctors Care, but God heal.therefore pray to God your Creator at midnight at least 2times a week and see God Wonders.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Barims(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Broda, shey you have evidence with your belief?

Because how will you feel on the judgment day and you realize there's truly Heaven, God, Jesus and he'll...

You know it will be too late..

So why don't you believe in God... And just do it in a way like " incase of incasity"

You gerrit?

I will answer your questions briefly

(1) Broda, shey you have evidence with your belief??
Your lack of evidence to substantiate your God's existence is my evidence

(2) So why don't you believe in God
Same reason you don't believe in any other Gods/religion apart from the one you are brought up with

Religion indoctrination is very bad,, religion is a form of child Abuse it should be discarded out of this world
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:
Lupus is a horrible disease that attacks several organs. That said, even though it does not have a cure, most people who live with lupus and treat it carefully get to live a normal life-span. Not sure why a doctor would say that to her.

I'm still wondering which doctor will tell it's patient such a thing.

Lupus ain't a death sentence, with ur normal drugs one can live a normal life.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by osazsky(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
citygarden:
Feel sorry for her, what likely can course the disease?
genetic
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by dalass(f): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
She's a great actress. I pray she gets healed in Jesus'name
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Tomek09(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
SenecaTheYonger:
But lupus can be managed na with anti malaria drugs
[/s]

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Tomek09(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
seborrhic:

Wondering myself.
Lupus is not a terminal disease with a prognosis of number of years to live.
It could be that(1)the doc that gave her that prognosis based on other diagnosis she has(2)the doc doesn't fully understand lupus or (3)she is misinterpreting what the doc said.
Thought as much. I think she misunderstood the Doctor.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Tomek09(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Contact me and I will prove the doctor wrong. You don't need to pay.
Bad guy. Woman pussy don dey hungry you to eat shey ?? grin grin grin
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Awkabigboy: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:
It is patient dependent, the dr must have seen something with the patient which we all haven't seen from far
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Suzzytee05(f): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
So sorry for her. May God heal her
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by sheanzy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
yemmit90:
Why is it that almost 80% of diseases/sickness in the world has no cure? This sounds like a trick by pharmaceutical industries to keep themselves in business.

olodo... How many drugs have you manufactured. Foolish man
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DCmonster: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Liar and attention seeker!
No doctor will ever say that to an SLE patient except he is a quack or a nurse pretending to be a Dr.

SLE patients may experience frequent crisis, but they can live long if properly managed.

But, SLE pain is out of this world maybe second to stroke pain.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
gideonbhalo22:
I feel so sorry for her

GOD please don't let diseases disturb me when I'm finally financially okay cry

Pray this prayer harder. It’s one very important prayer point many people ignore when chasing financial breakthrough. GOD will hear you in JESUS’ name!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by bekpo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Have this strong faith n believe that u will live longer as God ur creator so wish. It's his report that matters most not Dr's. Dr's had done their bit n it's now time for God to do His. Where our strength ends that's where His begins.

Believe n have that strong faith n believe in God's healing power. Only His report matters. Don't entertain fear one bit as a result of d Dr's report, it's d fear of death itself that kills. Trust in Him n u will b glad u'll b heal n live more than expected.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by juman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
You will live sixty years more.

Check from another doctor.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by rottennaija(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You get the disease?

It's just a question. I know vit d3 helps in immune related conditions
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by WikiGuru: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
chiedu7:
Madam I dont know you oh but I can say for sure that you have at least 4 years to seek the face of Jesus to heal you.

Unlike the Most Peaceful Religion on Earth, the God of the bible heals.

Jesus raises people from the dead, so Him healing you is no big deal to Him

Luke 7:22
Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard;
how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed,
the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Please dont seek yahoo pastors in nija for prayers, they are all frauds.

Ask members of your family & well wishers to join you in prayers.

Some of you are just rude and very insensitive. You come to a public forum to act so holy and religious, whereas your personal lives need the prayers the most.

What gives you the impression that she does not already know what you typed up there? That is very rude!

And yes, I am a Christian, a praying one, but what most of you do here is totally very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by juman(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Quick reading through google.

"With close follow-up and treatment, 80-90% of people with lupus can expect to live a normal life span. It is true that medical science has not yet developed a method for curing lupus, and some people do die from the disease. However, for the majority of people living with the disease today, it will not be fatal."

You will be among those that live with the sickness.

Lagos and ogun governments should help her on medication.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

Video: Chude Jideonwo's Instagram Page

Kemi which report will you believe?

That of man or that of your creator?

Anything is possible only if you believe

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
HardMirror:
I wish her well, but can we stop this nonsense, who told you she has not been seeking the face if god? Must it take god 5 years to cure her? Is he handicapped?

Death is not the end of life, you seem very terrified by it.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Oluromantic: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Healfastijn:
Doctors are doing their works but they are not the creator, God has the final say. Even if you have 5 days to live, please give your life to Christ. I don't want to miss that place for anything. I'm living my life now as if I'll die tommorow, and if I die, I'll go and rest from all troubles and pains
Lol. You weh small anger dey provoke?

Your husband says I want to make love to you, you go say no I'm tired in the name of feminism. You no even wan hear the word submission as a modern day educated lady

You think say heaven be like shawarma spot?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
Tell me where else you'd find if not through his Word...I hate engaging unbelievers...

Believer, which one is his word?

Bible?
Quoran?
Vedas?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Fortune109: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
If Lupus makes the Immune System attacks the body and it organs...how about deliberately infecting her with HIV and fastracking the virus to quickly attack the immune system then manage the HIV...

But then, how is HIV managed without boosting the Immune System again??

Just curious though! Not a medical expert...

May God heal her!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by HomoDroid(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
She should be grateful to God for this privilege! Not many people have the opportunity to predict when their departure flight is scheduled for.

My advise to her is to make the best use of the interlude. Be at peace with your maker. Search the scriptures and historical archives for examples of people who have been in her situation for guidance. There was King Hezekiah was is such situation and God added extra 15years for him! I think Mr Rockefeller was also in similar situation. He was diagnosed at (I think 54), but went on to live till 95years or so!

The situation helps you to be at your best. Nobody needs to set better record of longevity like Methuselah, who had no other record of any meaningful achievement other than living for almost a thousand years - no innovation, no achievement, nothing but longevity!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Trustedpronet: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Bad guy. Woman pussy don dey hungry you to eat shey ?? grin grin grin

You won't understand spiritual things. It's not meant for kids. I have helped cured worst sickness. Remember she won't come alone....so forget those your immoral thinking.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by itumafriday(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
You need to attend pastor Chris healing school i assure you a 100% healing.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Femi8586(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
ednut1:
Come watch Nigerians say what God cannot do does not exist, as if God didn’t create us to die one day

Everyone will die sure but God did not create anybody to die prematurely or without fulfilling destiny. Human's wickedness to one another, waywardness, recklessness and sins are the reason some people die prematurely.

I'm not saying that's the cause of her plights but since doctors have lost hope, God can still heal her if He wants and she won't die as predicted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.