Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) (66476 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mystic969:
Living with the thoughts of your death being around the corner is terrible... Chai I feel for her
Isn't it even better to know when you're going to shutdown? Makes you value every second of your life. Rather than procrastinating your enjoyment till you make better money and just get hit by trailer in September grin
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
aribisala0:
lupus is not a death sentence . Over 70% have a normal life span

quality healthcare is key
The singer Seal survived it.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by iboboyswag(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Lupus is a debilitating autoimmune disease which attacks the whole body, causing skin sores, pains throughout the body, lack of breath, and kidney and heart problems.

Na only one person get this diseases? I don't know her, but may God the creator heal her

She should use Cannabis. It works for autoimmune conditions

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Oppy2k2: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Madam, find your way to Prayer center church of God in Akure. The God that prophet evangelist Samson Olumodede is serving will heal u.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by yemmit90: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Just like you have praised traditional medicine, can you also tabulate the number of people the mortuaries entertained following consumption of unverified, & adulterated traditional medicines?
Furnish us with the information.
We are here to learn.

This is exactly my point, just look at the way you classified all traditional medicine as unverified/adulterated medicines. This is the mentality of an average black man, it is a shame that we have zero believe in our traditional ways of getting think done. It's quite unfortunate that the same black man who believes not in his traditional medicine would be the first to opt for Chinese local medicines and all this so call Kedie/chigeng.

There is no doubt that we have adulterated herbs just like the same way we have fake drugs everywhere, my only focus is on genuine ones.

Logic is limited to available information, you only know what you are exposed to, so, I wont blame anyone criticising traditional medicine here because I would've done the same if I dont have first hand knowledge and experience.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Emmanuel30a: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
When we cry because we would die, would we die and go to the place where we won't or there is no more cry?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Grandmeister:

The singer Seal survived it.
Not really his condition was not systemic lupus which affects virtually the whole body
His is essentially a skin condition but both are autoimmune conditions
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DisLifeSha: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Similar to Type 1 Diabetes where I take drugs every single day to survive. I even can't afford the insulin drug now. And it can cause many problems if not well controlled

GooodHardDick:
Lupus is a debilitating autoimmune disease which attacks the whole body, causing skin sores, pains throughout the body, lack of breath, and kidney and heart problems.

Na only one person get this diseases? I don't know her, but may God the creator heal her

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by hansomb: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
gideonbhalo22:
I feel so sorry for her

GOD please don't let diseases disturb me when I'm finally financially okay cry
how about now that you are not financially okay ? Thank God in any situation you find yourself. Because it will be even worst to have sickness when you not financially okay.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
As in stop believing all words from that your doctor! Hmmn seek further solutions and never trying controlling the symptoms.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Just like you have praised traditional medicine, can you also tabulate the number of people the mortuaries entertained following consumption of unverified, & adulterated traditional medicines?
Furnish us with the information.
We are here to learn.
The same is true with so called verified Western medicines

If you are familiar with the pharmaceutical industry one of the biggest in the world I urge you to look at settlements they have entered with the US government lately
These are billion dollar payments . Why? Probity . They lie a lot and distort or conceal data

Perhaps you are familiar with the concept of Number Needed To Treat NNT

Many drugs on the market. The so called bestsellers do not CURE . There is no money to be made curing diseases , Rather you make money when you get a customer for life . That is the case for conditions like
hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Irritable bowel, depression, anxiety, Parkinson's, Epilepsy and many others.
The best selling medicines are often palliative

Selling medication is business and quite often a geopolitical one
Yes traditional medicine needs standardization in terms of safety, dosage etc but that does not make them useless. Rather we need to be awake to the geopolitics of pharmaceutics and how to protect trade interests

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by silibaba: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

Video: Chude Jideonwo's Instagram Page
Am not really a churchy kind of person but I so much believe in the existence of God.

She is spending money to live when you have Jesus. He is the bread of life.

Madam speak a word and it will come to pass in your life. Say something and it will be establish.

Women of little faith.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Bennycollins: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Barims:

I know it can never be true, because there's no any evidence that back this claim,,, it's an idea and conception of some peoples to prey on feeble minded individuals which they accepted as fact
You just know on your own, hehehe. Bro I haven't died, but God is manifest in everything around us. Religion is not crap as you refer to it. You will never have all the evidence that there is God and heaven/hell. The day anyman knows every mystery about life ehn, then he becomes equal with God. The most learned men are helpless and limited in knowledge, that is why so many men can write about any element of existence but they can,t create anything.
Now when you read and digest those literatures, you begin to feel like an authority yourself just as you are doing. I have been there.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by deebrownneymar: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why is she crying? Earthly death is not death. She’s lucky.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by aribisala0(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You just know on your own, hehehe. Bro I haven't died, but God is manifest in everything around us. Religion is not crap as you refer to it. You will never have all the evidence that there is God and heaven/hell. The day anyman knows every mystery about life ehn, then he becomes equal with God. The most learned men are helpless and limited in knowledge, that is why so many men can write about any element of existence but they can,t create anything.
Now when you read and digest those literatures, you begin to feel like an authority yourself just as you are doing. I have been there.
Much of what you say shows our knowledge of the world around us is very limited
Does not prove that God is responsible for what we see

That is a made up explanation

The reality is we simply do not know the answer to the "mystery" as you call it

That is the honest approach

We do not know

It is not in anyone's experience to say that a God created what is around us . That is just an inherited explanation
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
keep Strong Ma!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Kollizoc: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
You will not die in Jesus name
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by knowhowk: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Can you prevent lupus?
Limit your time in direct sunlight if sun exposure causes a rash. ...
Try to avoid medications, if feasible, that make you even more sensitive to the sun. ...
Develop stress management techniques. ...
Stay away from people who are sick with colds and other infections.
Get enough sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by bonnyhope: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
gideonbhalo22:
I feel so sorry for her

GOD please don't let diseases disturb me when I'm finally financially okay cry

Now that you are not financially okay

Disease can come abi?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sister Kemi, whose report would you believe? The doctors have done their best, and have given the report based on their professional knowledge.
There is One, called The I AM, whose Power is Limitless; The One who can do all things! The only ONE who can make the impossible possible.
Believe only the report of the Lord! Go on your knees several times every day and remind God of His own Word:
" Behold, I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me?"
" I am The God, that healeth thee; I am The Lord Your Healer, I sent My Word and healed your disease, I am The Lord your healer."
Sister Kemi Afolabi, by The Stripes of Jesus Christ you are healed. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Bbbw: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really don’t let human being determine how long you have to live . They don’t know if they will also live to see tomorrow. Just keep driving .keep fighting

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by bcbones: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Only if I can introduce her to NLP….
Her case is not unsolvable
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Believer, which one is his word?

Bible?
Quoran?
Vedas?
don't try to debunk other people's belief... THINK whatever your head tells u

Shalom
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DrsultanNG: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
chiedu7:
Madam I dont know you oh but I can say for sure that you have at least 4 years to seek the face of Jesus to heal you.

Unlike the Most Peaceful Religion on Earth, the God of the bible heals.

Jesus raises people from the dead, so Him healing you is no big deal to Him

Luke 7:22
Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard;
how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed,
the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Please dont seek yahoo pastors in nija for prayers, they are all frauds.

Ask members of your family & well wishers to join you in prayers.
can't you make your point without dragging other sect to it.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Blaine756(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
But lupus can be managed na with anti malaria drugs

Not all types of Lupus, know the type of Lupus and know the right medication to use
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Femi8586:

Everyone will die sure but God did not create anybody to die prematurely or without fulfilling destiny. Human's wickedness to one another, waywardness, recklessness and sins are the reason some people die prematurely.

I'm not saying that's the cause of her plights but since doctors have lost hope, God can still heal her if He wants and she won't die as predicted.
really, women lose their child at birth or in the womb. Is that not premature death
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
don't try to debunk other people's belief... THINK whatever your head tells u

Shalom

Didn't Christian missionaries debunked other people's beliefs to promote theirs? What has changed?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by God2man2again(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mercychen:
Nothing Jesus cannot heal.

Go to him in prayers.

Healings in Jesus name.

Go to MFM Prayer city, Kilometer 10, Lagos to Ibadan express way, for deliverance.

It is well with you.

May the Lord have mercy on all of us in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by oloritunmmy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
God is the Giver of life and the Great Physician. He will intervene in the situation, and heal you completely. That report is cancelled, and your testimony is now in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Didn't Christian missionaries debunked other people's beliefs to promote theirs? What has changed?
ok, Mr educated it's okay. wink
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Whatshallido: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Go to winners madam 'Ota ogun state', If you have faith, God will cure that disease.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
THERE'S NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. PRAY TO HIM .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.