Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother (38539 Views)

Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by McOluOmo: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Sad news

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
....That driver should be killed the way he killed this girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Ijoba85: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2022
May God take control
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by omofranyoung(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2022
... yet
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by omofranyoung(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
....and yet some morons want the leader of that state and region to be the president of this country...

I just pity who ever voted for that man.

He will introduce so many negatives into the body polity of Nigeria. He might be good but not fit for a modern day president.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Eriokanmi: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
This people should allow the court to do it job
which court?...they're all members of the same cult only God can judge these people. I'm sure you're following the OAU postgraduate student's case. The BRT incident must have been going on before now. But because those who sent them are powerful, you'd not hear pim
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by hotwax: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Antoeni:
Please i am Tired of this Case everywhere on News and Social Media, Please Let's Allow the Police and Court do there Professional Jobs

professional job in nigeria? like endsars?

shey oya werey ni?

2 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Bros, its time to start calling Zoo, Zoo because you're about to know the reason why we call it Zoo!

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by silibaba: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
He's not even confident in the government, shows how basterdized they the government are.
To be sincere,why do I have this feeling that they might sweep this issue under the carpet?
Bloody corrupt people who don't care about the citizens.

I hope they get judgement and the perpetrator pays for his crime.

Name your child hope when you born.you hear?
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by VULCAN(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Perhaps your own sibling should be gruesomely murdered as well so that we can remind you of these your insensitive words.
Malory:
This people should allow the court to do it job

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by zinaunreal(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2022
The brt driver might not be the only one involved
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Lanretoye(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
She had no boyfriend atall,boda ode...May her soul rest in peace anyway
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by succri(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Nigerians should normalize making the state pay , sue the state and make them pay too , then they will use the vex to serve justice to the man , otherwise they will be slowing the matter ....just saying undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Cowbell521: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
These people should allow the court to do it job
What court? Who knows if U 2 be ritualist. U trust d justice system? Idiot Pray it doesn't happen 2 ur relative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Sent87: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=badboyTee post=110964700] cheesy otun tii zeh cheesy

Set of liars family members

Was he there when she was entering the bus?

My guess is many of her family members are illiterates that why they are behaving like this !

with all this misappropriation they would just make the case become shit. They have a lot of evidence with them but if the family are still playing it this way then I guess the table might turn!![/q

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by badboyTee(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Sent87:

I wish you and your household what happened to Bamise, heartless human being. It will definitely happen to any of your relatives. Amen
fvck you

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Sent87: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I don't know who is advising the family. They should shut up. All this nonsense they are putting out will taint whatever case lasg has against the driver.
I hope when it happens to your sisters, cousins or any other female relatives in the future,you will stick to your advice? No wahala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

Who feels it knows it. You'll not understand.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by GloriousGbola: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Sent87:

I hope when it happens to your sisters, cousins or any other female relatives in the future,you will stick to your advice? No wahala

Use your head, slow thinker. Lagbus are obviously doing their best to cover this up. They are liable and some of their staff covered for this guy. Everything put in the open before this enters a court gives them an opportunity to plan their response/defense.

The fact that they have not come out to disavow the driver implies they have a plan to defend him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by YorubaIsCursed1: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Yoruba self angry cry

5 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by chaseblack(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

Did you say court? In Nigeria?

You wouldn't say this if your sister or oy daughter was killed this way.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by derecho(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
@the bolded
That'd confirm that they are not professional....
I think that position by the interviewee should move the police/governor to restore public confidence.

Kingpele:
How did u know, this family should not be granting interviews in this mourning period because they could say things that can damage the case ,if the government and police got to read where this guy said they have lost confidence in the system, the morale of those handling the case will go down .they might as well throw the case away and damn the consequences..our media people are heartless, they can't even give this family sometime to mourn their loved one in peace..may your soul rest in peace pretty girl

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by techWriter3: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
The murderers will never tell peaceful
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by DOCU(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

These, not this.

Their, not there.

Go and tell the people who sent you on this foolish errand to educate you properly.

Foolish Africans! You want to tell me that proficiency in English Language is now the basis for ascertaining how educated you are, right? Those of us that have acquired English Language certification up to Master's level know that English is just a language, not a measurement for intelligence.

Let's do away with this neocolonialism and slavery mentality. Or, should I call it 'inferiority complex'? Who told you that English Language is better than your own language?

4 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Lenient001: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
I wish it be like a movie. Wherein, this brother of her would delve in "the perpetrator" and take an avenge for his sister.
Alas, this so called gruesome governments would never put themselves in your shoe.

But if u can't avenge her. Leave the case with God bcus we have but no good leaders in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by kelvinunilag: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Skyfornia:
The killers will never know peace...their own death will be more tragic.

Honestly when I see people die tragic death ,I always feel it is karma ,they or their parents might have done worst thing in the past and they are reaping it ,you heard that they mistakenly shot someone on the head,who knows the person might be an ex cult guy that has cut so many people future off, and you expect to live longer and happy, you must be a joker,even if you repent you will pay for your past sins,sins of their fathers.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by uchaymart(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

you want the court to say she drank a substance suspected to be sniper because she was depressed?

or you want the court/police to release a death note of her before her death?

Nigeria is messed up big time...................This has been going on for a very long time on that route but God used Late Bamise to expose the evil act.......
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by ogododo: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy otun tii zeh cheesy

Set of liars family members

Was he there when she was entering the bus?

My guess is many of her family members are illiterates that why they are behaving like this !

with all this misappropriation they would just make the case become shit. They have a lot of evidence with them but if the family are still playing it this way then I guess the table might turn!!
Go listen to her voice note and video wey she sent to Omolara her friend, before you yan otumokpo.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Hisbah(f): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Cowbell521:
What court? Who knows if U 2 be ritualist. U trust d justice system? Idiot Pray it doesn't happen 2 ur relative
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.