Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother (38540 Views)

Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Teaser4(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Make dem look for his family and treat their fvck up
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by blackgold2018(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
ÀFONJA!!!!!!!!! Àfonja was raping women inside bus and disguising his name as Andrew nice. But trust us we know only àfonjas can commit such atrocities so when went to their ritual capital of ogun State and arrested him.

All you rapist on naira land that is hiding under a false name, we are coming for you. Àfonja! One day, one bad news from there.
im Igbo but you are really a fool

2 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Prenonjebose: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I don't know who is advising the family. They should shut up. All this nonsense they are putting out will taint whatever case lasg has against the driver.
What has he said that would taint the case. If the govt or Police abandon the case because of his lack of confidence in both institutions, then they have only empowered unruliness and crime. Sweeping of cases under the carpet, especially when govt is involved, is common. The NPF and state govt need to hasten the investigation and restore the young man's confidence
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by TruthUntold: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
ÀFONJA!!!!!!!!! Àfonja was raping women inside bus and disguising his name as Andrew nice. But trust us we know only àfonjas can commit such atrocities so when went to their ritual capital of ogun State and arrested him.

All you rapist on naira land that is hiding under a false name, we are coming for you. Àfonja! One day, one bad news from there.
why are you behaving like this? What kinda level of downward and spiraling losing-it is this? If you need help, go look for it o, don't hide behind your keyboard typing what you will not dare whisper in a closed dark room at midnight!
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
silibaba:

Name your child hope when you born.you hear?
Just

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Basheer22: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2022
DOCU:

Foolish Africans! You want to tell me that proficiency in English Language is now the basis for ascertaining how educated you are, right? Those of us that have acquired English Language certification up to Master's level know that English is just a language, not a measurement for intelligence.

Let's do away with this neocolonialism and slavery mentality. Or, should I call it 'inferiority complex'? Who told you that English Language is better than your own language?

We are talking A, you are talking W. I am not responsible for your frustration, that is your unfortunate business.
You can keep excusing mediocrity, I don't care. If someone wants to type in English, it should be done in proper grammar. If it in our indigenous language, it should be typed properly.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by GloriousGbola: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Prenonjebose:

What has he said that would taint the case. If the govt or Police abandon the case because of his lack of confidence in both institutions, then they have only empowered unruliness and crime. Sweeping of cases under the carpet, especially when govt is involved, is common. The NPF and state govt need to hasten the investigation and restore the young man's confidence

Everything the brother says gives the driver and anyone supporting an opportunity to adjust their own story accordingly.

Just as the driver is an illiterate, the victims family are illiterate. However, the driver is almost certainly being coached on what to say by someone in lagbus.

If all potential evidence of the case is in the public space before we even go to court, then responses/arguments can also be put together now
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by MYHUBBY: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2022
her brother is not a street guy, that dude would have lost five of his family by now if that lady was my blood

I'm not civil at revenge

2 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Prenonjebose: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Use your head, slow thinker. Lagbus are obviously doing their best to cover this up. They are liable and some of their staff covered for this guy. Everything put in the open before this enters a court gives them an opportunity to plan their response/defense.

The fact that they have not come out to disavow the driver implies they have a plan to defend him.
Everything put in the open going by the account of the brother is not the same as any evidence or confessional statement obtained by the Police. He only narrated what happened, which in any case is never enough to prosecute the case. If the government or Police has any interest in cover up, they will always succeed, as the family can't carry out their own private investigation.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by YorubaIsDoomed: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
sad angry embarassed
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Thinktwicemybro: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2022
TruthUntold:

why are you behaving like this? What kinda level of downward and spiraling losing-it is this? If you need help, go look for it o, don't hide behind your keyboard typing what you will not dare whisper in a closed dark room at midnight!
Lol, e pain am. But it's the truth. Talk to your people not me.

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by kay29000(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
All evidence and the guy's picture shows that he is a serial killer and rapist. See his devilish look

He looks like a bad guy in all those Nollywood movies. He is definitely a suck serial rapist.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by GloriousGbola: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Prenonjebose:

Everything put in the open going by the account of the brother is not the same as any evidence or confessional statement obtained by the Police. He only narrated what happened, which in any case is never enough to prosecute the case. If the government or Police has any interest in cover up, they will always succeed, as the family can't carry out their own private investigation.

You must understand this - a lagbus driver while on duty, in a lagbus vehicle was potentially involved in the abduction, rape, murder and alleged mutilation of a passenger.

Lagbus has significant liability if the family decides to sue. But all these things the family is throwing out are the sort of things a smart lawyer can use to challenge their competence as a witness in court

Everything that is said gives an opportunity to counter. Now we all know the light in the bus was switched off. But lagbus can come out and say it is comqony policy to switch off the light as it disturbs the passengers, or because of raffic robbers.

The girl reported the driver was toasting her. But lagbus can argue that drivers can and do toast passengers all the time.

Every single thing the family says to reporters is advance notice for a lawyer.

This is why in obodo oyibo there is radio silence during high profile crime investigations

Right now, management in lagbus is trying to put together a story that will minimise damage to them.

I am an engineer and years ago there was an incident on a project I was involved in. The next thing that happened was that a report was forged and shared where it was claimed that I was advised on the issue. The saving grace was that I was techie enough to prove that the report which should have been 2weeks old, had been prepared the day before ; and that I had already sent my own report that had been signed off on.

The brother says he went to lagbus to meet their cso, by now lagbus would have forged incident report on the matter. They can also present report they claim they submitted to police. Police to will present their own report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by LotaTee: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I don't know who is advising the family. They should shut up. All this nonsense they are putting out will taint whatever case lasg has against the driver.
How will it taint the case?Please explain
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Devil1Messenger: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Ademola47:

https://punchng.com/brt-driver-told-bamise-fine-girl-its-only-you-ill-pick-brother-of-slain-22-year-old/
Remove this guy manhood and give it to him to eat. Then cut off his 2 hands from the middle and remove his eye balls and throw him the street for 2months to suffer before hanging him.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Prenonjebose: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Everything the brother says gives the driver and anyone supporting an opportunity to adjust their own story accordingly.

Just as the driver is an illiterate, the victims family are illiterate. However, the driver is almost certainly being coached on what to say by someone in lagbus.

If all potential evidence of the case is in the public space before we even go to court, then responses/arguments can also be put together now
As much as I agree with you on that, the family seems to be isolated, and the fear of the case being put on the back burner is likely responsible for their actions in appealing to the conscience of the court of public opinion. It's just looking unlikely that justice would be done in this case.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Walz001: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
You see ehn once bitten twice shy they say

My take is leave the government out if it ... i heard she came from Ekiti right

Try as much as possible get her body and take it home .... the elders no what to do next

In Nigeria you dont try to please anyone but yourself
The way things are handled tells alot e.g MKO Abiola will give you a clue and so is many other .....

2 Likes

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Walz001: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Ademola47:

https://punchng.com/brt-driver-told-bamise-fine-girl-its-only-you-ill-pick-brother-of-slain-22-year-old/

You see ehn once bitten twice shy they say

My take is leave the government out if it ... i heard she came from Ekiti right

Try as much as possible get her body and take it home .... the elders no what to do next

In Nigeria you dont try to please anyone but yourself
The way things are handled tells alot e.g MKO Abiola will give you a clue and so is many other .....
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Realdeals(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2022
This is looks more like a rape case, the family should talk less, the frequent calls if tracked will provide a glimpse of what transpires.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by ipswitch: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Now we know one ot the monsters killing people in Lagos........ Now Sanwoolu......when will you screen everyone from cleaner to GM in BRT
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Prenonjebose: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You must understand this - a lagbus driver while on duty, in a lagbus vehicle was potentially involved in the abduction, rape, murder and alleged mutilation of a passenger.

Lagbus has significant liability if the family decides to sue. But all these things the family is throwing out are the sort of things a smart lawyer can use to challenge their competence as a witness in court

Everything that is said gives an opportunity to counter. Now we all know the light in the bus was switched off. But lagbus can come out and say it is comqony policy to switch off the light as it disturbs the passengers, or because of raffic robbers.

The girl reported the driver was toasting her. But lagbus can argue that drivers can and do toast passengers all the time.

Every single thing the family says to reporters is advance notice for a lawyer.

This is why in obodo oyibo there is radio silence during high profile crime investigations
I understand all that already. This is the reason why the brother seem not to have confidence in the case. Police works with and for the interest of the govt. In those obodo Oyibo, the narratives or defense of lagbus can easily be punctured by a good prosecutor. They have verifiable code of conduct already online which is in public domain. Contravening any of these codes is ground for establishing loopholes in the argument of the defense lawyers. The onus rests on the prosecutor to establish any contradiction, no matter how minute, in the statements of the defense witnesses. All of these can be a game changer in the culpability of the state in the entire investigation.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Terrible. Lagos state government should be sued for this incident from their buses and driver. They should be held accountable.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Acidbath: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Kill all redpillers criminals!!!!
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by DOCU(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

We are talking A, you are talking W. I am not responsible for your frustration, that is your unfortunate business.
You can keep excusing mediocrity, I don't care. If someone wants to type in English, it should be done in proper grammar. If it in our indigenous language, it should be typed properly.

You can see...truly you are the frustrated person here. A mad man will always be the first to call another person a mad person. Check well, I am not the person you were trying to correct. I was not the one that made the comment that attracted your reaction. Unfortunately, your frustration could not let you realise that. I just pointed towards your misguided notion: you foolishly believe that the mastery of English Language is a yardstick for judging someone's level of intelligence.

You are just suffering from slavery mentality...take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2022
valencia25:
This could have been anyone, could have been my sister/daughter or yours.

Something must be done, this is shameful and disastrous to Lagos.... I'm ashamed to read about this gruesome act happening in my beloved State.

Justice for Bamishe.
Its a pity, alot needs to be done on security of lives here. The Police Setup should be well funded and equipped, we need community policing as well. No investor would love to settle in a country where kidnap, robbery, rape, murder, and the likes are a daily occurence.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by badboyTee(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2022
ogododo:

Go listen to her voice note and video wey she sent to Omolara her friend, before you yan otumokpo.
I saw the video oga
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by BigBashiru: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by RosyIsBlessed: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingpele:
How did u know, this family should not be granting interviews in this mourning period because they could say things that can damage the case ,if the government and police got to read where this guy said they have lost confidence in the system, the morale of those handling the case will go down .they might as well throw the case away and damn the consequences..our media people are heartless, they can't even give this family sometime to mourn their loved one in peace..may your soul rest in peace pretty girl

I share same thought with you. The news media do not care. They just want to make headlines out of every situation. The family should decline some of these interviews from the media.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Naijanascam: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2022
This driver guy is not clean from the look of things.....
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by DarkJeddi(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
These people should allow the court to do it job
So he shouldn't talk about his sister..

Until whenever the court decides to finish its job?

The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander.. angry
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by redsun(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Land of savages. So many innocent people could have faced such a gruesome fate with nobody knowing what happened to them till date. The young woman was thinking on her feet and that is the only reason they caught the savages this time. It is the mentality and heinous acts one should expect when a kingpin like Tinubu has the gut to say he wants to be the president of the country. There is no sense of rationality and morality left in the people anymore. An average adult in nigeria is like a zombie with no atom of common sense and cognitive ability to device solutions to the mundane problems of everyday life.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by HRMK: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
THE POLICE ARE ALWAYS TOO SLOW IN THE INVESTIGATIONS OF CRIMINAL CASES!AM SURE WE KNOW THIS ENCOURAGES JUNGLE JUSTICE!THE SUPER TV CEO MURDER CASE IS STILL OUTSTANDING FOR OVER A YEAR!THE MAIN SUSPECT IS EVEN WINNING BEAUTY COMPETITIONS!WHAT A VERY LOUSY COUNTRY INDEED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.