Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother (38519 Views)

Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by onome2013: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
EVERYONE SHALL REAP WHATEVER HE SOWED
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by onome2013: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
EVERYONE SHALL REAP WHATEVER THEY SOW
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by yetunsbay(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
These people should allow the court to do it job
lol. Fr court to police to Government all na the same. Dem be werey
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by yetunsbay(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy otun tii zeh cheesy

Set of liars family members

Was he there when she was entering the bus?

My guess is many of her family members are illiterates that why they are behaving like this !

with all this misappropriation they would just make the case become shit. They have a lot of evidence with them but if the family are still playing it this way then I guess the table might turn!!
How is the family playing it ?
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by pacificom: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
All evidence and the guy's picture shows that he is a serial killer and rapist. See his devilish look
This lunatic should face death by hanging. We don't even know who is a sheep or wolf in the society now. God safe us.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make person no see the perpetrators face-to-face, wallahi na their dismembered body dem go see for my hands.

Ogun kill una and una wives and children today!

Tribulations have started living with u bastards!
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by T0BY(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is one of the reasons the society will continue overprotect and favour the female gender more than the males. In a situation whereby a guy didn't harm a lady but the society will still insist he did it and prosecute him immidiately. Sadly, the wrongdoings from the bad eggs might affect the good ones. its appalling.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
These people should allow the court to do it job

Which useless court?
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Mystic969: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
chatinent:
Evil finesse to end the young girl's dream.

His life should be like that of Solomon Grundy.

Solomon Grundy story is fiction.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Arielle: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

These, not this.

Their, not there.

Go and tell the people who sent you on this foolish errand to educate you properly.
Thank you. Paid agents all over this thread trying to do the dirty work of whoever is trying to sweep this under the carpet. They all sound alike down to the bad grammar and horrible spelling. A lot of Nigerians are evil, I swear. There is nothing you people will not do for money.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Blackdisciple(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
How did the brother know, was he in the bus??

Let them jail the man without waiting for useless testimonies
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by silibaba: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sent87:

I wish you and your household what happened to Bamise, heartless human being. It will definitely happen to any of your relatives. Amen
Am adding my own too to yours Amen
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Yemideee: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
This Mr Nice sounds confident.The family should gather sources together or advocate for help to hire a private investigator... if not, the matter will be swept under the carpet.
His phone records and bank transactions should be tracked..to win this case, Bamise's family need money, that is what they should seek help for.maybe people can open a GoFundMe acct.on behalf of the deceased!
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by CSNg: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lagos State Government knows what happened to that girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
sad
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
This family are already ignorantly plotting to cost themselves the case.

The brother (who is mourning) is not in the right state of mind to be talking about the case. His unrestrained emotion will be the doom of this case.

They should get a lawyer, or the head of the family to speak to the press instead.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Bbbw: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by bablon20(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wait o, is it that the driver is a ghost, is it that he has no family that, can't someone do a background digging and give us d driver's address or that of his immediate family so that people can make them feel the same hell bamise family is facing?
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by chaloskyx: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
how did the brother know was he with his sister
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by President2001(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lagos State gorvement should buried their head in shame the guy says there's nothing good can come out from the case
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Basheer22: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
This family are already ignorantly plotting to cost themselves the case.

The brother (who is mourning) is not in the right state of mind to be talking about the case. His unrestrained emotion will be the doom of this case.

They should get a lawyer, or the head of the family to speak to the press instead.

I don't know why many of you are afraid of the brother speaking. They already have a lawyer and he's handling the legal aspects. The family also have a right to speak and I don't see how that is a problem
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

I don't know why many of you are afraid of the brother speaking. They already have a lawyer and he's handling the legal aspects. The family also have a right to speak and I don't see how that is a problem

But they also have the right to be silent so that they don't go and say something that will destroy the case.

Imagine, the case has not even gotten far, and the brother is already saying he has no faith in the government. In other words, he is already of the impression that nothing will come out of the case. This can dampen the spirits of those who would lead the investigation.

He should rather have said: "I have a lot of faith in the government to get to the root of this matter, irrespective of some of its failings in the past. After all, no institution is perfect."

You can't use the corrupt practices of some individuals to paint the whole government apparatuses bad.

No matter how much you hate the police or government, you can't deny the fact that there have been people who found justice through these same institutions.

I am not against the family granting interviews. But an emotional person cannot be trusted to think straight. And everything they say will be used in the prosecution of the case.
Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by michaelwestern(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Sent87:

I wish you and your household what happened to Bamise, heartless human being. It will definitely happen to any of your relatives. Amen

Do you realize that you just wished death for other innocent people, do they deserve to die for being related to him. It would have been better to just wish him alone death.

Hoping someone dies because of an argument is still wickedness though, it means both of you don't have any regard for the human life and under different circumstances you will also commit murder. You should have just educated him and condemned his statements.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Sent87: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
michaelwestern:

Do you realize that you just wished death for other innocent people, do they deserve to die for being related to him. It would have been better to just wish him alone death.

Hoping someone dies because of an argument is still wickedness though, it means both of you don't have any regard for the human life and under different circumstances you will also commit murder. You should have just educated him and condemned his statements.
Thanks for the correction, I realized I was a little bit extreme in my response. I just wanted to prick his conscience. I retract my former declaration,him and his relatives are preserved and far from untimely deaths in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by michaelwestern(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Sent87:

Thanks for the correction, I realized I was a little bit extreme in my response. I just wanted to prick his conscience. I retract my former declaration,him and his relatives are preserved and far from untimely deaths in Jesus name. Amen

Wow, this is nice. God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother by Eghosblue(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
You're the biggest fuuuu ve seen on here

badboyTee:
cheesy otun tii zeh cheesy

Set of liars family members

Was he there when she was entering the bus?

My guess is many of her family members are illiterates that why they are behaving like this !

with all this misappropriation they would just make the case become shit. They have a lot of evidence with them but if the family are still playing it this way then I guess the table might turn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home / Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video / Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.