Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small (68006 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Laplace91: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Decryptor:

That you mistakenly saw your dad's kulikuli dick when he requested you to get him his towel while in the bathroom doesn't mean all Nigérian men have the same size with him. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by ufotunang: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ok but at the end you will go marry a bad/ iimperfect man because his manhood is big
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes because an average Nigerian man has a small dick.
Na trouble you dey find ooh! Vawulence! Who told you?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by posty56: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kestolove:
I am a useless LovePeddler
wow don't be hard on yourself
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by DuvanZappatta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

Hmmm
foreign women are papers, visa and MasterCard..

OK they are assets yet you Nigerian men still cheat on them with liabilities..

Perfect clap back grin grin grin
We Nigerian men are dogs, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by DD29: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maintain Yours To Be Tight And Small And I Bet You Wont Notice Any Size Effect
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by McLizbae: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Is big prick not part of these girls' criteria for a "perfect man" again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by zedegit: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

So of the problems troubling the world. You still have the time to think of dik?

I'll tell Putin to send a warhead your way.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you loved him the way you claimed you do,penis should not be a barrier.. even if it is,he can just do penis enlargement and your dream guy will be complete nonsense..SMH.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by DuvanZappatta(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
blarckadi:
are you sure his dick was small abi na your pussy too wide? Becos u are suspect

grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color] You thought from that perspective lol really cool how you try to access situations but I guess the op was quite descriptive saying it was similar to a micro penis. It’s really a worst luck even him fellow men go body sham am
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by FireUpNow(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP na you Sabi ooo
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by tit(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Or your something is too loose?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Slynation(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
LastProphet:

Learn to appreciate deep context which is what the brilliant OP has shared with the mostly juvenile audience on Seun's platform and in fact Nigeria. Is a sad realization that we have a mostly retarded citizenry no wonder we elect the yaya Bello and okorochas as leaders
okay sir...But what I said doesn't contravene with what the brilliant OP said...!! I only added spices to it
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Gospel2Day: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
sex sex sex everywhere, it just seems I'm the only one abstaining from it.

You're NOT the only one abstaining from sinful, perverted sex.
I know a Christian brother and another Christian sister who are over 40 and are still virgins.
Don't let all these perverts who have tasted and tested all sizes of genitals disturb or shame you.
They don't even feel ashamed to say openly that they put their mouth in the dirty genitals of another human being.
Such a shameless generation of sex perverts and addicts.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by wallarwallar(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

U get it ..... Awon ni yen no size can satisfy dem even if u be horse
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Johel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
ijustdey:

SOURCE

That big prique wey u dey find,Na im go kill u Las Las.... misplaced priority.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by wallarwallar(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
U gat serious Problem and work on ur National stadium Pussy.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Even size 14, they will swallow with ease. I think vagina tighten business will be lucrative in lagos
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Johel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Come try my own Na....u go know say Nigerian prik and African prik different.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Advancedman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nigerian guys are just average in size but overhype themselves on social media, I've requested and seen variety of sizes in my naughty and curious days,even nairalanders sef but it's just there nothing extraordinary. Guys can sabi send their dick pics sharp sharp sha kikikiki.Do you remember [b]when casalindal exposed the dic pics of nairalanders? it was funny, so many unhealthy dicks out there. I [/b]heard and learnt its not by size sha

Pls confirm.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by aimalohi: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
I do hope you will read this… next time penis extender, also u both can also use intimacy gadgets to make ur sex life enjoyable. Provided the penis can get u pregnant, u both can enjoy sex together by spicing it. There is no perfect man u can tomorrow see a man that Bleep u very well but that his penis is a community one.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Gospel2Day: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
If only men can insist on marrying a virgin, all this insult about the size of the guy's privates won't happen.
A lady that different 'shafts' have extended her something beyond normal will come online and be disgracing a sinful gentleman
Women won't stop shopping for the biggest size unless men begin to insist on virginity to marry them.
You are a product that has been tampered with and you have become unfairly used Tokunbo car, still you will be demanding men kill themselves to meet your specs.
It is really not your fault. It is the fault of weak sissy men who lack dignity.
Once you have tasted too many privates and you are still not shameful, remorseful and humble to accept whatever size comes your way, then prepare to stay single for the rest of your life.
Flee sexual sins.
MouthAction will send you to HELL Fire.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Myke99: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
ijustdey:

SOURCE

Ashawo vibes.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Nmezor(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Here to read comments
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by oza20(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
ijustdey:

SOURCE

Weldon! Clap for yourself. The truth is that you have tasted too many "dicks", that you no longer can decide what you really want. That was how the other day, a woman devoiced her husband because his manhood is too BIG. Can you imagine! Women and their wahala! May God help you to settle with one man when you eventually get married. Mtsweeeeee...
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nigerian guys are just average in size but overhype themselves on social media, I've requested and seen variety of sizes in my naughty and curious days,even nairalanders sef but it's just there nothing extraordinary. Guys can sabi send their dick pics sharp sharp sha kikikiki.Do you remember when casalindal exposed the dic pics of nairalanders? it was funny, so many unhealthy dicks out there. I heard and learnt its not by size sha
. Thought you said you are virgin?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by LagosG: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
McLizbae:
Is big prick not part of the Nigerian girl's criteria for a "perfect man" again?
talk about yourself
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:
. Thought you said you are virgin?
Does that make me clueless?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Testimony1988(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
hmmm and how do you know that?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
zedegit:

So of the problems troubling the world. You still have the time to think of dik?

I'll tell Putin to send a warhead your way.
Tell him to send those Cute Russian soldiers pls
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by skywalker240(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:
No size of dicck is enough for an average Nigerian girl.
Gbamest

Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.