Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small (67921 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Samade7: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nigerian guys are just average in size but overhype themselves on social media, I've requested and seen variety of sizes in my naughty and curious days,even nairalanders sef but it's just there nothing extraordinary. Guys can sabi send their dick pics sharp sharp sha kikikiki.Do you remember when casalindal exposed the dic pics of nairalanders? it was funny, so many unhealthy dicks out there. I heard and learnt its not by size sha

Many of u naija ladies complain about size not minding the size ur own p*.......many of u have lost the elasticity in part of ur body, but u always complain dat the gentleman's d* is too small whereas average naija ladies are carrying well all about. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Bahamas95(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes because an average Nigerian man has a small dick.
grin

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by matm: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kestolove:
E go hard make marriage survive without better preeq...even if na dangote b my husband nd him preeq no big, I go cheat. Life without better preeq is useless

E go hard as well make marriage last without wide vagina.
Wonder what women caught raping kids are looking for.May be smaller dick
For to be carnally minded is death.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by matm: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kestolove:
E go hard make marriage survive without better preeq...even if na dangote b my husband nd him preeq no big, I go cheat. Life without better preeq is useless

E go hard as well make marriage last without wide vagina.
Wonder what women often caught raping kids are looking for.May be smaller dick
For to be carnally minded is death.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by sunshine1974(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Icumsa45:

Date 10 Nigerian girls, 7 will ask you how big your dick is. Take that to the bank!
I won't doubt this
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Yusufunsho100(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes because an average Nigerian man has a small dick.

Eweee! How many have you seen?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Leo588(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Am sure she had exposed herself other men and she's already addicted to big gbola.

Becareful with sex
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by LagosG: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
McLizbae:
Op's expression is ambiguous. Why will she still call him perfect when she clear realized his small prick is imperfect for her? Plus, she brought it here so we can talk about it, so are you begging me to illegally derail the thread?
So a man with an appendage small in the eyes of a greedy sister cannot be perfectly loved just like that? Olojukokoro go kill many girls. Some e-diots on many webcams on livestream dey put 20" of plastic toy in their puzay for what? Many of them are hyprcrite Christian women who read the Psalms of David at least once a year.

1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Olam09(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
ijustdey:

SOURCE

He deserves the fuçking breakup.. Two inches penis?? Wey me still dey think say 7 inches small. grin lol..
Na em type dey fumble to him guy man say.. Omo if you see as i rumborumo the bae.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by everyoung12: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
The God's has spoken!
Zonefree:
No size of dicck is enough for an average Nigerian girl.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Ijoba85: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stargurl , truth be told , you girls can't be satisfied with a thing , its all about doing one's bit and leaving the rest, you sef sabi wetin I dey talk nah
Stargurl20:

Similarly, any woman trying to please a man, will die trying, and even after her death, the man will still remain unsatisfied.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Sunsets: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
How nobody has called out this write up for its explicit sizism befuddles me.
ijustdey:

SOURCE
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Beckyjidex(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abi na your Toto don wide grin
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Igwe29(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
All I see is an enjoyable write-up from a well-learned, creative writer.

You should have adjusted your p***y to fit in properly. Why won't it be small when you have seen..."a dick, 2 or more," according your post. grin
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
mattmogan88:

No sir
the game don cast?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by sommyfred(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
You could have easily supported his ministry with a Love Machine of your choice ��
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by guywitzerogal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
obanioluorun:
oyinbo dick particularly British too small even my son of 14years penis no be oyinbo mate
lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by paix(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
I hope you're not comparing his dick with the size of the cucumbers you're used to eating.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Stargurl20(f): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Stargurl , truth be told , you girls can't be satisfied with a thing , its all about doing one's bit and leaving the rest, you sef sabi wetin I dey talk nah
I'm not denying that fact, but you guys can never be satisfied either, and a woman trying to achieve that will only end up killing herself. It's a human thing. Not gender specific whether u take it or not.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by altim8(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
The dick is too small or ya pussy is too wide? There is always a pussy for every dick and not every dick for a pussy... Guess his doesn't match yours.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by ACE1010: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Women and preeq are 1&2 cry cry cry
The only thing they think about is preeq, dick and sex undecided undecided

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
This girl nor he she write this English
Na copy and paste from one novel
@ op get a work to do

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Unrated900(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
This girl nor be she write this English
Na copy and paste from one novel
@ op get a work to do
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by dayabiuuku: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kill yourself because of Nigerian women!

They will wake up the next day and GIVE THANKS TO GOD THAT THEIR ENEMY IS GONE!

#itiswell!
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Yrey: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Try de jam better women.I think you are what you attract anyway.
Zonefree:

The foreign women are assets...you girls are liability. No sane man will condescend too low to worship a liability.
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by jimcaddy(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Exactly. No size is ever good enough for a Nigerian babe. Why? Because they have already sampled different sizes of joysticks. So the mindset is there, choice is there. If you've never had sex until marriage, you can not know if someone's penis will satisfy you or not. That is the way God designed it. But we humans always like to think that we are smarter than God. We like to experiment and cut corners. God just dey sit-down dey cross leg dey look us. My advice to men, try and marry a virgin if you have a small penis. Drinking this and that will never make it big. It is not your fault it is small. You didn't create yourself. So don't let any woman make you feel less of yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Champagnegold: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Ashawo everywhere
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by joe120120(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2022
ijustdey:

SOURCE

Kii. micropenis
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:45am On Mar 13, 2022
You have a good and tangible reason to break up....if you're suffering from small manhood or weak erection, erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation,get in touch with me...take care of yourself as a man
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by debbydams(f): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
No size of dicck is enough for an average Nigerian girl.
u think so?
Re: I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small by Cyopee: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2022
When you said "two-inch garden snake", a two-inches penis will rise to 4-inches when errect. Do you mean 2-inches when errect or Flaccid? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.