Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. (58024 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by obicoolnino: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
A
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Bounceboune7: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
dangermouse:
The way he was looking at the guy man spraying the wife 5naira notes its so funny grin

Like so for your mind this is all my wife is worth? grin
so people still dey spend 5 naira for party?

If na me them dey spend dat kind money I go just dey laugh....as in 5 naira....1000 pieces of it na still 5k

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by samwillyco1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Abeg for my wedding day if you no fit spray from #100 note abeg eat and Waka go, no come dey wish me poverty on my wedding day in the name of spraying me #50, #20, #10, #5 notes.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Rukayyaam: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Real

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Antoeni(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't Have Problem with The Bride or Groom.
My Problem is With the Guy trying to Spray
#5 Naira
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by proclinician: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na lovenorth be that de spray #5. Abject poverty in the midst of absolute power

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by juman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bandits and boko haram meats.
Marrying soldier is not good idea in today nigeria.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by treatise: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml

Proof of fertility grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Udure2468: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Nothing here, just low camera quality,
She's happy and he's happy too,
Congrats to them,

Anything military I'm out,,, can't deal with the heartaches of even dating one, my heart is too fragile
You need some armed men to guard the fragile heart.
Please try and dm me. I have a decent one for you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Dest8sman: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Are five naira notes still in circulation?

Abeg, which State be this, make we sharperly relocate to there.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by juman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Spraying N5 is good nah.
They are villagers.
See the background, see the hand of the person spraying the money.
They try nah.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by elbaraj2020(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �
Na wa o...where unna get this pix from? The bride is from my village sef...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by shortIGBOman: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml

Because your Guy wey be Soldier, get Children everywhere. No mean say, every Soldier get multiple Kids from different Ladies.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Princeton92(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Untrue, so very untrue BUT maybe the ones related to you sha cause hundreds of them I've seen and worked with haven't AND don't, believe me when I say this with pride!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Shadysen: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
I can't let my sister get married to a soldier God forbid.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by tiswell(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
mumu talk
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by meccuno: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
dangermouse:
The way he was looking at the guy man spraying the wife 5naira notes its so funny grin

Like so for your mind this is all my wife is worth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Ameduedwin: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Look at this man o, spraying me #10, #5 ok o don't worries.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Deenillah(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Na wa o...where unna get this pix from? The bride is from my village sef...

Say God!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by VirileNelly2420: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
I think it's common in the North. Dey love spraying low denomination. #5 #10 bills.

Nothing new.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Both the bride and the groom look very much alike.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by ShenTeh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Whether this one self na secret wife you know?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by otemeh01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Medianna:
That hand that hold five and ten ten naira get mind oo
Judging from the pics, it's in a northern village. They are not that materialistic. Na wetin they get they go spray. No body dey reason am sef.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by juddybrown(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
That person spraying that 5 naira no get joy at all, maybe na the ex be that
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by oxiide22(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Congrats to them,

Anything military I'm out,,, can't deal with the heartaches of even dating one, my heart is too fragile
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Olayetan(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Congrats to them,

You did not see the person spraying them 10naira and 5naira note
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Danmboss(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
That guy nor get joy at all na 5 naira him pack full hand like that oo cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lolzz cedi of golf but certainly not polythene
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Lonewolf2010(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Yomit71(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
It must be an event in the 90s. Or who spray #5 note these days tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.