Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. (58025 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Deenillah(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zakarisammy:

Na waoh, I know both the bride and groom

Really? Where?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by emmyseg(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please allow him, it's a free world, he can say rubbish as he pleases
Stormtrooper11:

Really? Why? not all got kids everywhere tho.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Miracle2022: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml
not every soldier. The same thing applicable to the civilians. Man naturally like woman but your ability to control it depends on your mindset not your profession. Even some rev fathers have children somewhere.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by BigYash: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
The guy laugh no reach inside.. He belike.. Na me you come disgrace abi,make this ceremony first end first.. Body go tell you worta worta.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by merits(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Benrosaria(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml

Ehn ehn so. Is that not the reason they get married, to have children, so let her have it. Na she go carry fight when e burst
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Afeezcoay(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
I'll catch you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Medianna:
That hand that hold five and ten ten naira get mind oo
and na him go chop food pass others and still carry some for waterproof go house.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by charlesdinho7(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
may God bless us that are planning on joining the military
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by paix(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
The same goes for women marrying tanker (articulated truck) drivers.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by elbaraj2020(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:

Say God!
I don't understand
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Banker94(f): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Person get mind dey spray person
#5 nawa ooo ndimmadu self. #5 that can't even buy pure water now
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by UnabashedIPOB: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
I hope he has his WILL prepared, signed, sealed and delivered because his wife is going to need it.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by esky158(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
The soldier guy be like u get mind on my wedding eat and drink come still get mind spray me #5 we go see after honeymoon
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �
How can he bring N5 notes and want to spray the couple

The nigga suppose chop clean slap for such an embarrassment to an officer. angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2022
He be like the soldier man wan woss that guy spraying 5naira notes slap,but wetin he go do,if he's spraying with genuineness and that's what he has,wetin man go do
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by hollywater: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Igarashi shame let u pray person 5,5 naira note in 2022?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Deenillah(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2022
And i rest my case! (Bows down)

emmyseg:
Please allow him, it's a free world, he can say rubbish as he pleases
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by cardoctor(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
N5 is still Nigeria money na. Haba

Congratulations jare, gallant Ahua.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by petite626: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2022
its the 5 naira spraying for me..................
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by phenase(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Dshocker(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Nothing here, just low camera quality,
She's happy and he's happy too,
Congrats to them,

Anything military I'm out,,, can't deal with the heartaches of even dating one, my heart is too fragile

If a young army general asks for your hand in marriage,the way you will accept his proposal will be faster than that of lightening grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Deenillah(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dshocker:

If a young army general asks for your hand in marriage,the way you will accept his proposal will be faster than that of lightening grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Zakarisammy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deenillah:

Really? Where?

We are from the same place. Niger state

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Jmichael1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
E beta say i no spray at all than to spray 5naira notes 4 party...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.