Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. (58028 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �

The N5 notes for me..
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Tomek09(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Spreading someone #5 note on his wedding is as good as not coming to spread anything at all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Tomek09(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Transcriber: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Nothing here, just low camera quality,
She's happy and he's happy too,
Congrats to them,

Anything military I'm out,,, can't deal with the heartaches of even dating one, my heart is too fragile
Awwn embarassed cry cheesy wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Bahamas95(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Some people got no shame at all. Why would someone go to a party and spray N5 notes? ......Nor be juju be dat?

If I nor spray at all nai beta pass than embarrassing myself in public.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Lamasta(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Happy married life to them both cool the man spraying N5 note will not make heaven seriously grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by teabully(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Congrats to them,

Anything military I'm out,,, can't deal with the heartaches of even dating one, my heart is too fragile
what heartaches, are they that promiscuous..., have u also dated one?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by JayPeeOham: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �

Groom: (Thinking inwardly)... Shay this woman fit me laidis... You sure say I no do mistake?

Bride: (In a happy mood).... Whether the marriage work or not, the Koko be say I don wear wedding gown, I don do wedding!!! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by SurvivorM(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations to the beautiful couple.
Please help I have been procrastinating since morning to do some chores and it's afternoon already cry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by ChooseOne(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �
Spraying 100 pieces or one bundle amount to N500.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Deenillah(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml

Completely your opinion.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Cantonese: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Medianna:
That hand that hold five and ten ten naira get mind oo

Witchcraft hand direct. E no see even 100 naira to manage. That man suppose receive slap from either iron bender or carpenter hand.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by T0BY(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comrade this your sobriquet self. Nah for kitchen you dey do your own MC?
MCKitchen:
Soldier: Today wey I suppose dey see 500# note like obi Cubans , na him this aboki dey spray me 10# 5# note as na police man wedding. I don Mark your face. Frog jump await you.
Wife: This my hubby no get friends wey go spray me beta money, see as #10 hang for my gown.

HML...
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Five five naira grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by uchdavinci: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
#5 doings
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
What's wrong with dating a soldier?
ZhanVeera:

Congrats to them,

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by toujurs: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml
You are a very toxic old woman, if you are still single at this your old age, trust me just forget about true love, because you can never find it. Your mind and love life is infected with bitterness. I won't be surprised to know you are an introvert, too bad for you
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
You are a very toxic old woman, if you are still single at this your old age, trust me just forget about true love, because you can never find it. Your mind and love life is infected with bitterness. I won't be surprised to know you are an introvert, too bad for you
Oga soldier accept the truth and stop typing trash
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by sameks08(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
person get mind de spray 10# and 5# but at the end of the day he will LIFE and HERO and plate of rice even with extra rice for this had economy chai
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by sameks08(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
person get mind de spray 10# and 5# but at the end of the day he will be dragging LIFE and HERO and plate of rice even with extra rice for this had economy chai
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by emperor103: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
PEOPLE STILL DEY SPRAY #5
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by illuminutty: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
He is looking at the five-naira man like: Am I a joke to you?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by perdollar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dt smile no reach heart bc of d #5 wey Dem spray an
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by house10s2: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Congrats to them,

wat sup
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by OnyennaE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
I be like say de soja de eye man wey de spray #5, after de wedding kobako for him back
I no de house oooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by tnerro1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oga and madam: na which kin stupid person be this, Dey spray us 5 Naira notes

The food wey him chop no pass 5naira
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Odehetiosajunio(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
They look perfect together . . . quote author=Iyaebe post=110966947]Ladies marrying soldiers try ooo,soldiers are very very promiscuous and have secret children everywhere. Hml[/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by uchman(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na him fellow soldier dey spray the #5, nothing him go fit do am
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by Zakarisammy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deenillah:
The look thou �

Na waoh, I know both the bride and groom
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Not to mention violent and murderous.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. by imagrg(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
This man wicked oh.
So, na N5 I worth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.