Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria (82191 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Olodo who have never left his village once go lecture me,so the Japan they nuked, serbia, Bolivia,Laos , Peru etc are Muslims abi, I'm Nigerian American by the way and even me don't lick USA's ass like you lowlifes does.
The same USA has never contributed anything to your damn country in recent years o,but still you're aimlessly praising the government any chance you get

U @ a fake Nigeria America I doubt u hv ever been to America sef U @ pained and look like u @ in Somalia trying to find ur way to Europe. Show us proof u dey America useless liar. Nairalnaders are inteligence they will know if na true. Social media big boy living fake life
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
This man is talking out of place. As a former DG of an international affairs research institute he should know better than anyone else that Nigeria is a signatory to the nuclear non proliferation treaty and so cannot seek nuclear weapons. Besides with our poor maintenance culture in this country a nuclear radioactive fallout will be a catastrophic disaster

The nuclear power plant we be control by foreigners not nigerian government get the details
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please leave Nigeria outta your matter mvok
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dikegodspower:
I had warned nigerian govt not to take side, but they won't hear

Russian as been reduced to nothing we got nothing to worry about
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
dangermouse:

When did the same USA which you left your dear country for colonise you? When did they enslave you?

You fail to realize that every country has its own unique problem including yours.
Racism in the US against tribalusm in Nigeria etc
Because you refuse to tow there line of thinking when it comes to there internal wranglings in the US does not make you a slave.
China which you paint good now cos yiy are far away from them, can their neighbors Taiwan, India etc say same about them?.
China that gives out loans witb hidden conditions to African countries including Nigeria with the view of "colonizing the country" if they fail to repay and of wixh they can never given the condions attached

Because they told you over there about your mentality which you swallowed hook and sinker, shows you really don't have a mind of your own but to believe them and that already shows your slavish mentality.

We are talking about a government that has being involved in millitary conflict with over 80% of the world's country and you're here telling me about problems
What has USA and it's NATO allies done for you over the years apart form treat you like the slave you have portrayed yourself to be, china is investing the size of your own country's GDP into beth and road initiative, loaning your governments money on demand, building your railways and road,built billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in your continent,gave you a billion dollar worth AU structure,created over 400,000 job opportunities in your continent and invested more that the whole of the west including USA together in your continent.
You're a slave by default and that is What your conditioning is. Because only a slave will not chose someone helping him over people who don't give a fuvk about you and yes I mean that the USA couldn't care less if your black ass drown in your own piss, you're not European or American

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
wallarwallar:

U @ a fake Nigeria America I doubt u hv ever been to America sef U @ pained and look like u @ in Somalia trying to find ur way to Europe. Show us proof u dey America useless liar. Nairalnaders are inteligence they will know if na true. Social media big boy living fake life
They are intelligence?, If you're going to try to behave foolishly,you should at least learn the language first
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Please with immediate effect!

And Please Putin send a nuke or two to aso rock, all of Nigeria's problem is concentrated there.

U even know watin be nukes ...?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sadr:

They are suffering from Western Stockholm syndrome. The US and UK finger prints can be found in most of what bedevil Nigeria today. I remember vividly when some of them came to Nigeria to meddle in our politics in the build up to 2015 election. On several occasions, they refused to sell us the needed weapons to tackle our insecurity and even when they do it is usually their grade E at a rip-off price.
Infact here in the USA there is no single market not to talk of government approved regulations considering any damn African country in any kind of way,they don't give a fvck about them , especially Nigerians who people see here as just lowlifes and scammers who always like to play the victim.but watch them clamour and slave themselves when USA is concerned, it's damn pathetic
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by omurphy23456: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
If he tries any shit, Almighty Nigeria Army will invade Russia in less than 48 hours and Putin himself will be captured by our Pot belly Military officers. Even ESN will defeat Putin soldiers. what is happening to Russia presently is when your enemy (USA) hold him pikin come your back and slaps you from behind and hid himself and you turn back angrily and saw his little child alone (Ukraine) behind you and you raise him up presing his neck angrily for slapping you only for his father to start shouting and running closer from his hiding " people!!! (OTHER COUNTRIES) make una run come oh!!! this man seems to be about using that little boy for money ritual" and every body come gather (UN) and say oga wethin this small boy do you wen you won kill am? and the man knowing that if he insist that the short pikin slap am for back head, people nor go believe am , he then shouted in a confused state "This 4 years old boy stole my G-wagon car " all present then shouted story!!! story!!! stttooorrrryy "Oga leave the little child alone , nor be him steal your car, him nor do you any thing!!! na oppress you dey oppress am" .
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by yetty247(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wetin we do

Kuku kill us nao
Abi iya yi o wá pọ jù bi
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Google is your friend you ignoramus,the level of ignorance you lot that haven't even left your village once in life exhibit sometimes disturbs me, I bet you might even suggest USA is the most visited place in the world

MUMU, go to US embassies all over the world, look at US borders. While your countries are doing all they can to keep people from leaving, US is doing all they can to keep people from coming! I told you people have eyes and ears, not writing nonsense on social media!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
It’s either Russia sanctions us or the west sanctions us.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeIgboho:

MUMU, go to US embassy all over the world, look at US borders. While your countries are doing all they can to keep people from leaving, US is doing all they can to keep people from coming! I told you people have eyes and ears, not writing nonsense on social media!
Of course that explains why your forefathers were placed on a travelling ban for being Nigerian, afterall you're a slave
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by pharmaking: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Baba go and sleep.
What difference does it make.
Can any sanction be more than what we have been facing for the past 40 years.
Russia can go to hell.
Ukraine too can go and die.

Make I sanction this amala before e cold ojare.

Russia ko, Ukraine ne.

2 Likes

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Until then.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by SunMusk(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Some Nigerians, nawa ooo, see weyin this educated man the talk, is normal to vote on a UN resolution na, Is freedom of expression. Thy cannot do anything
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
slimfit1:
Lots of repetition in this write up, I was lost lots of times and I am not that good with comprehension, it makes no sense a lot of English but no meaning. Please, make it simple even the Queen the owner of English makes understanding her very simple.
Please go and sit down. How many repition is there. Point them out
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by kingyakos: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.
There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.
If u call them modern slaves you're being kind with them, I called them 2nd dimension of thought people, hypnotized by poverty and religion.
Indeed you don't have to chain them to make them inferior, they have choose to be inferior.
Sometimes I wonder if it's the name America that really enticed them.
They so blind to see all the fire that dragon America has been spitting across Africa and middle East. infact the world would've been a better place without the purple curtain America.
Some of the American citizens are accusing their government of causing the war in Ukraine and also still trading on black market with Russia and you hypnotized human would just be praising America on NL, face the shit that has over filled your country in so much that there is no good news all around nigeria for the past 20yrs is looting and killing

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Grandkay21(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Is Nigeria a threat to Russia, or you just want to catch cruise feeling important
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by naija4life247: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
This man is talking out of place. As a former DG of an international affairs research institute he should know better than anyone else that Nigeria is a signatory to the nuclear non proliferation treaty and so cannot seek nuclear weapons. Besides with our poor maintenance culture in this country a nuclear radioactive fallout will be a catastrophic disaster

But US, Russia, India, Pakistan can seek nuclear weapons. You head no dey there at all, at all.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Of course that explains why your forefathers were placed on a travelling ban for being Nigerian, afterall you're a slave

Irrelevant. Like I told you, people have eyes and ears. You can shout yourself hoarse telling them something is black when they can see for themselves it is white!
See below, do you see your darling Russia and China anywhere near there??

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please leave Nigeria out of this. We are peaceful people and friends to all nations. All we want is to take loan and vibe kiss
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by King44(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
I was expecting Nig to stay neutral, but the representatives took sides. Assuming this issue of war escalated and Russia had the higher hand, this decision would put us all at risk
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Please leave Nigeria out of this. We are peaceful people and friends to all nations. All we want is to take loan and vibe kiss

Until a country copies Russia and invades YOU!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
King44:
I was expecting Nig to stay neutral, but the representatives took sides. Assuming this issue of war escalated and Russia had the higher hand, this decision would put us all at risk

What is wrong is wrong. Don’t always be a coward. If Nigeria is invaded by a stronger country would you like other countries to look the other way and say nothing??
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
pharmaking:
Baba go and sleep.
What difference does it make.
Can any sanction be more than what we have been facing for the past 40 years.
Russia can go to hell.
Ukraine too can go and die.

Make I sanction this amala before e cold ojare.

Russia ko, Ukraine ne.

grin grin
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
To be fair there are still an extremely Small faction of people that are not slaves by default among the youths especially on real platforms like Twitter but nairaland houses the worst of the worst
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.
There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.

This picture is What explains you people

And you’re living in the same USA?

Why?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

They are intelligence?, If you're going to try to behave foolishly,you should at least learn the language first

Show us proof olofo oniro. Yeye Somalia base Nigeria
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

But ukraine is a growing country right?

Russia decided to fight with pig should they shouldn't be afraid of mud. Ukraine will recover, but Russia lost alot...the superpower image has been deflected and may not recover anytime soon.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Russia decided to fight with pig should they shouldn't fear mud. Ukraine will recover.
Lol russia that is not war torn will not recover bah?
I still carry csk moskow on ma ticket recently and they won.
Football and life inside russia is still very cool.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by bukarolz: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mentally demented professor?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Buharidgeneral: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ended up saying rubbish.
Wetin concern Russia with Nigeria
He no even think about us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.