Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria (82201 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
Do you think Russia will invade Nigeria?

Na there are more painful ways than invasion

Russia wanted to fund our steel industry

Will be canceled

, Russia is a tight china Allie , china can stop loans,.

Most painful part Russia can arm separatelis

Niger deltans and biafrans

Can stop?
They've already stopped giving Nigeria loan since forever..
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Russia is a dying country and will soon become inconsequential.
But ukraine is a growing country right?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Our own government is harsh towards us, whatever Russia is bringing won't be new to us
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by chronique(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu Nigeria imports tens of millions of dollars worth of wheat from Russia yearly,why are you talking if you don't know anything about what the topic is all about, sanctions Russia with what you slag

Nairaland is filled up with dolts. When the US refused to sell arms to Nigeria in 2014 and in 2021, Nigeria had to turn to Russia for arms to fight boko haram. It's funny how people comment here. Ajaokuta steel company was constructed by the Russians and that's the largest steel mill in Nigeria. I honestly don't like commenting on most threads here cos most of the people who comment are just a bunch of ignorant folks.

https://www.voanews.com/a/nigeria-russia-10dec14/2553173.html

https://www.africaintelligence.com/central-and-west-africa_business/2021/09/06/nigeria-turns-to-russia-after-being-deprived-of-its-us-helicopters,109689039-art

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.

Unfortunately for you, people have eyes and ears and can see and hear for themselves.
The above statement in particular shows how deluded you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
it's like this Russia wants to be rushed by 9ja nuclear biological atomic radioactive radio catastrophic atomic bomb.
some body better warn that Putin before we put him in a pothole.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by matm: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
They can't do anything.Afterall we didn't borrow any money from them.Its only China that can colonize us any time for our inability to pay back their money.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
This man is talking out of place. As a former DG of an international affairs research institute he should know better than anyone else that Nigeria is a signatory to the nuclear non proliferation treaty and so cannot seek nuclear weapons. Besides with our poor maintenance culture in this country a nuclear radioactive fallout will be a catastrophic disaster

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blackfire:
Hey Mr putin don't try Nigeria o, we can destroy those mumu tanks of yours ...we can invade Ukraine and deal with you and invade Russia..

Ask about what we did during ww4 ...don't mess with naija

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bring it on!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nwagod26: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
NIGERIA,make una keep quiet oooo. This matter no concern una ooo,na beg we dey beg una oo. We like as we dey ooo. The Boko Haram wey we dey fight,wey never finish don do us ooo. E don't do us ooooo.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Funny, abeg make everybody get out.

E wan bad pass like this?
Fuel subsidy have silently been removed, diesel is over #600 , things are fxking expensive already, who are you now trying to scare with this nonsense?

Russia should do the worse make we rest.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
This man just they yarn nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nwagod26:
NIGERIA,make una keep quiet oooo. This matter no concern una ooo,na beg we dey beg una oo. We like as we dey ooo. The Boko Haram wey we dey fight,wey never finish don do us ooo. E don't do us ooooo.

E no concern you until other countries copy Russia and invade YOU!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Putin should just send his incompetent Army, to Abuja ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Masterito(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol, Russia can Nigeria nothing. They lack the economic power.
Dikegodspower:
I had warned nigerian govt not to take side, but they won't hear
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Kwestionair: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
jevak59235:
Russia is a dying country and will soon become inconsequential

You mean they will die after Nigeria right? Because Nigeria is already dead.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by emysmile: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingpele:
God punish putin ,

You know wan chop bread, spaghetti, semo ni?

If God punish am now, where you go dey buy wheat from?

Anyways, akpu dey... grin

Anyways, akpu dey...
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Unfortunately for you, people have eyes and ears and can see and hear for themselves.
The above statement in particular shows how deluded you are!
Google is your friend you ignoramus,the level of ignorance you lot that haven't even left your village once in life exhibit sometimes disturbs me, I bet you might even suggest USA is the most visited place in the world
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by duncan511: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abeg stop that Nuclear play, Nigeria wen never sabi use AK 47 without killing innocent civilians want make we owe Nuclear Weapon so that one happy tigger officer go release it carelessly to kill the whole country as they always do with AK 47 nor be me and u, I nor support oh. Until innocent killing is stop.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nasri100(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Typical foolish ignoramus,so every country has Thier hands in dirt is what you say to justify commiting more attrocities than dozens of countries combined.
I'm just keen to know why you default slaves think America is your savior

Again I understand you are frustrated. I just hope you don’t take it out on someone. I will be glad you do so you are arrested and locked away cause we don’t need humans with this level of rage out in the open.

Secondly, where did I justify anything? You are angry with yourself so your brain is giving you false readings.

You were openly criticizing America about their horror deeds in the past. I simply put it to you that all of the world powers alongside USA have had their hands in the dirt in the past. China? Russia? Germany? France? Who?

If you can give one country with so much innocence I promise a cookie delivered to your house free of charge my friend.

I am waiting. Seriously waiting.

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Tingotoe: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mccullum:

India and Pakistan were nuclear non proliferation signatories, they later acted against it, both of them are nuclear power presently.

Nothing happened after they achieved it, I agreed that Nigeria maintenance culture is very poor. The fact is that no nation in possession of nuclear weapons can be invaded. That's the reason the professor advising Nigeria government to attain it.
Nigeria has no external enemies, but on the other hand, India and Pakistan are mortal enemies. Also the AU charter specifically forbids nuclear weapons on the African continent. That's why south Africa got rid of their stockpile
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.

What has the topic got to do with US for God sake. Wish it is possible for the US to see your post and send ur useless ingrate out of dere country to Russia or else where . U see all dis Muslim countries claiming to hate America but they are all looking for ways to travel dere for better life and freedom which they don't have in thier country. Hypocrite useless boy na una type dey tell Nigerians at home say abroad no easy make den no come but u don't even hv plan 2 come bak 2 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by dangermouse(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.

When did the same USA which you left your dear country for colonise you? When did they enslave you?

You fail to realize that every country has its own unique problem including yours.
Racism in the US against tribalism in Nigeria etc
Because you refuse to tow their line of thinking when it comes to their internal wranglings in the US does not make you a slave. Rather it shows you can think critically and freely.
China which you paint good now cos you are far away from them, can their neighbors Taiwan, India etc say same about them?.
China that gives out loans with hidden conditions to African countries including Nigeria with the view of "colonizing the country" if they fail to repay and of which they can never repay given the condions attached to the loan and by extension 'colonize' the defaulting countries.

Because they told you over there about your mentality which you swallowed hook and sinker, shows you really don't have a mind of your own but to believe them and that already shows your slavish mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by mauchiz: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Putin should ban Nigeria, we don't want to have anything to do with him, the problem Nigeria have is too much.

His hands are stained with so much blood, he should please stay away from Nigeria, before we become partakers of the curse on his head.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Johel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
wallarwallar:

What has the topic got to do with US for God sake. Wish it is possible for the US to see your post and send ur useless ingrate out of dere country to Russia or else where . U see all dis Muslim countries claiming to hate America but they are all looking for ways to travel dere for better life and freedom which they don't have in thier country. Hypocrite useless boy na una type dey tell Nigerians at home say abroad no easy make den no come but u don't even hv plan 2 come bak 2 Nigeria
Olodo who have never left his village once go lecture me,so the Japan they nuked, serbia, Bolivia,Laos , Peru etc are Muslims abi, I'm Nigerian American by the way and even me don't lick USA's ass like you lowlifes does.
The same USA has never contributed anything to your damn country in recent years o,but still you're aimlessly praising the government any chance you get
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Sadr: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

They are suffering from Western Stockholm syndrome. The US and UK finger prints can be found in most of what bedevil Nigeria today. I remember vividly when some of them came to Nigeria to meddle in our politics in the build up to 2015 election. On several occasions, they refused to sell us the needed weapons to tackle our insecurity and even when they do it is usually their grade E at a rip-off price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by legba1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:
And this one na professor?

African countries generally have been so careful in interfering with Russia-Ukraine Crisis.

Did Nigeria sanction Russia?

Did you read the write up at all.....First, naija voted against Russia at UN..don't think Russia don't know who voted,abstained or absent that day ooo...second, naija foreign affairs minister ask Putin to withdraw his sojo from Ukraine,meaning he took sides on our behalf thereby telling Putin he was wrong to have unleashed mayhem on Ukrainians..comprehended
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

This picture is What explains you people
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
I dont agree with the prof on Nuclear weapons but it was a very stupid, I rep.eat stupid move on the part of Nigeria to have taken any sides. Onyeama fall my hand, I thought he was more intelligent than that!!!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Clinghton: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
They are cowards if they do that, why not not sanction USA they are looking for inferior countries.

*Nigerian remember you haven't dealt with book haram, don't add more burden to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.