Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice (437 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice by jojo2023: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
My story is long but I will try to summarize it. I stayed with my aunt and my cousins from two hundred level at the university. My aunt is a single mother. Her husband sent her packing after he could no longer deal with her several cheating scandals. There were rumors that her last born was not fathered by her husband.

When I got admission into Uniben (not real name of school), I really did not want to stay with my aunt who also lives in Benin but I did not get accommodation in school and I could not afford to pay for off campus accommodation. I squatted with a friend in year one but by year two, my Aunt convinced me to come stay with her, at least for weekends.

It was during those times that I went to visit my Aunt that I met her boyfriend, Chuks (not real name).

Chuks is a business man, managing chain of businesses in the city. He was like 4 years younger than my Aunt but he seemed to like her alot. Yes, my aunt is very beautiful and attractive.

From what I observed, even though Chuks was caring for my Aunt, she was still messing around with other men and Chuks was not aware. Sometimes, I felt bad and ashamed.

Chuks, nice guy, always giving me and my cousins money. I felt bad for Chuks because he was planning to.....

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/11/true-life-story-my-cousin-is-accusing-my-fiance-of-rape-pls-advice/

Re: My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice by Boogyman557: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

DIS 1 Na family MATTERZ

I No de CHUK MOUTH 4 family MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice by nzeobi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Th

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been On Someone's Hook Or Kept Someone On A Hook? / Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL? / My Other Account Was Banned For Posting This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.