Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

[honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] (672 Views)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Mustystrange98: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
[Honey, can you die for me?; yes of course!]

I was arguing with my girlfriend one certain morning.

She insisted I don't love her. I tried by all means to convince her, but she was as stiff as a Rock. Out of anger, I spat up what I will later regret. "Baby, I can die for you, I can die for your whole family!" For the first time, her face beamed with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, my love!"

"There, behind that TV stand," she pointed across my shoulder. "There is a rat poison, drink it to prove your words." She said.

To march my words with action, I advanced towards the rat poison in a series of calculated steps, it could have just taken 3 steps to the TV stand. But I precisely broke it into 6 steps, expecting she would call me back.

I took the first step, second, third, fourth, fifth… then I paused and looked back at her expecting she would call me back.

"Baby, why are you standing?"

This girl must be wicked, I heaved a sigh.

Finally, I took the rat poison. I paused and gave her a witty glance, expecting her to say it was a joke.

"Honey, be quick about it!" She winked

This girl is wicked! I ground my teeth in anger, but I have to prove my love. So I opened the cap of the liquid poison, and a pungent odor filled the air. I puked, as I poured everything down my throat.

In an instance, the film director clapped, cut, cut, the scene was perfect.

I heaved a sigh, I almost thought it was real.

™Mustystrange

Warning:Please have a rethink before committing suicide. You don't prove your love to someone by killing yourself. If you die he/she will definitely go for another man/woman. Tor, I don talk my own.

Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who would do this IRL? undecided

No one, that's who... No one!
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:

so you won't die for senomi.i grin
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
You this guy, the kind look wey I dey look u ehn

1 Like

Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Mustystrange98: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
ahbi grin
Datboredberry:
ahbi
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Mustystrange98: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:

Unlikely... grin

He would move on... While I'm six feet under...

You deactivated your other account?
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 1:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

Unlikely... grin

He would move on... While I'm six feet under...

You deactivated your other account?
aww, that's so not romantic ..

Yeah .. it got banned for a long time, no thanks to one bitch on here.. so I deactivated the damn thing
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:

You this guy, the kind look wey I dey look u ehn
bro . grin chillax.. we gather dey.. grin grin cheesy . No reason am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
aww, that's so not romantic ..

Yeah .. it got banned for a long time, no thanks to one bitch on here.. so I deactivated the damn thing
It's not romantic at all!

Lemme guess... Pe**yprincess? She was my friend... Although you enjoy trolling her...
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
bro . grin chillax.. we gather dey.. grin grin cheesy . No reason am
Why would he? You and I have known each other for a longer time...
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why would he? You and I have known each other for a longer time...
yeahhhhh!!!!
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's not romantic at all!

Lemme guess... Pe**yprincess? She was my friend... Although you enjoy trolling her...
yeah,, petty fvcking princess..

She was?? .. so you guys are not anymore??

She started it .. she started dragging me for shiit I know nothing about .. She claimed I was into her ,asked her out and she rejected me which had me pained and prompted me to start trolling her or whatever whilst I didn't do none of those shiit .. I kept telling her she has mistaken me for someone else but she won't just listen. So I had to give her a dose of her own medicine..

She's seems to be enjoying life with imaginary Poland boify wherever she is..
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
yeah,, petty fvcking princess..

She was?? .. so you guys are not anymore??

She started it .. she started dragging me for shiit I know nothing about .. She claimed I was into her ,asked her out and she rejected me which had me pained and prompted me to start trolling her or whatever whilst I didn't do none of those shiit .. I kept telling her she has mistaken me for someone else but she won't just listen. So I had to give her a dose of her own medicine..

She's seems to be enjoying life with imaginary Poland boify wherever she is..
I like her... It's been a really long time... She doesn't even know who I am... And it's good...

I had no idea! I just thought you didn't like her cause she was dating that guy... The reason many men here trolled her...

Lol... Yes... She and her imaginary boyfriend are happy... I followed her thread... She's still in Nigeria...

You want to know something, I always thought you and her could have been closer... Somehow you both fit...
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
I like her... It's been a really long time... She doesn't even know who I am... And it's good...

I had no idea! I just thought you didn't like her cause she was dating that guy... The reason many men here trolled her...

Lol... Yes... She and her imaginary boyfriend are happy... I followed her thread... She's still in Nigeria...

You want to know something, I always thought you and her could have been closer... Somehow you both fit...
what guy?? . The poland guy from her imaginations. Nah, I wasn't aware of her until she came with her bullshiit..

Before that, I'd say we sort of started on a good note though, cause I can recall we had a little chit chat about old Nigerian movies ..

Then she just turned and I couldn't understand what her problem was.. Other guys joined in trolling her cause she just had a thing of always trying to get in their nerves even when the guys tries to gentlemanly.. I started out gentlemanly with her but later loses it when the whole thing was starting to get of hand.

Yeah, we Just might have been close or not but she was way too stubborn . I'm not sure about the "we both fit" part.. cause I'm not fan of skinny chics. Hahahaha it seems she hated being called skinny because if I could recall, it was what made us started fighting and I never meant to body shame by calling her skinny ..

The way she hurts when being Called skinny is just amusing..
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
what guy?? . The poland guy from her imaginations. Nah, I wasn't aware of her until she came with her bullshiit..

Before that, I'd say we sort of started on a good note though, cause I can recall we had a little chit chat about old Nigerian movies ..

Then she just turned and I couldn't understand what her problem was.. Other guys joined in trolling her cause she just had a thing of always trying to get in their nerves even when the guys tries to gentlemanly.. I started out gentlemanly with her but later loses it when the whole thing was starting to get of hand.

Yeah, we Just might have been close or not but she was way too stubborn . I'm not sure about the "we both fit" part.. cause I'm not fan of skinny chics. Hahahaha it seems she hated being called skinny because if I could recall, it was what made us started fighting and I never meant to body shame by calling her skinny ..

The way she hurts when being Called skinny is just amusing..
You knew... Your intention was to hurt her... C'mon... grin

I thought you fit cause you were both alike... In a way...
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by Silentgroper(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
You knew... Your intention was to hurt her... C'mon... grin

I thought you fit cause you were both alike... In a way...
grin. I knew nothing about the polish niqqa, serious..

Lol .. why would I wanna hurt her if she wasn't looking to hurt me too..

Sincerely, I had no intention of hurting her.. During our squabbles, I even called her endearing names to show I wasn't taking any of it to heart but nah!! she was hell bent on hurting me ..

How on earth do we fit?? .. I do not find skinny girls attractive except they have an extraordinary pretty face.

By the way, are you skinny too?? tongue
Re: [honey, Can You Die For Me?; Yes Of Course!] by dontrulee: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2022
The only person I can die for a thousand times over is my Mum.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Used 2go. / What Is Wrong With This Reporter? / Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.