Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures (1183 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hahaha.. Wetin mankind no go ever see. I just logged in to Nairaland. And as usual, several mentions. The one that caught me and got me rolling on the floor was by HenryDion

He said I am the "greatest simp on Nairaland". grin grin grin LoL. I am loving this my new title oh! Damnit!! I accept his assertions as a compliment.

If only I can edit my moniker to maybe; Ocholu_De_Simp. Haha. What do you think Seun? Please permit my request.

From today henceforth, any simp related issues should be brought before my befall. I have real life antidotes for em.

I also wish sm was real life LoL. A lot of pretenders and sheepdogs out here. They come here and shout Alfa mail, redpill and other unwanted concussions but in reality, they can't even stand a real nigg**. Not much about that though! You hear stories about them begging our beautiful ladies to just dip the tip of their dysfunctional pénis. Individuals who ain't confident. Etcetera etcetera. Abeg una matter don tire me.

Yours truly
Ocholu_De_Simp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by InfinityFabric: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
But you're giving no context tho, you're just making emotional argument.
The context matters, what led to it from the beginning. He might be CORRECT or WRONG, until you put things into perspective you're just playing into the hands of larger stupid, ignorant and less educated audience.

MAKE DETAILED CRITICISM PLS

4 Likes

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's feeling special because HenryDion gave him a new title. I'm glad I made your day grin
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:
But you're giving no context tho, you're just making emotional argument.
The context matters, what led to it from the beginning. He might be CORRECT or WRONG, until you put things into perspective you're just playing into the hands of larger stupid, ignorant and less educated audience.

MAKE DETAILED CRITICISM PLS

Bros, this your comment shock me oh! Maybe you just skimped through the post.

I am not in anyway arguing or critiquing. Matter of fact, I want him to be correct. That's anybody's busy.

To properly put it in view for you, I am really happy that some random individual called me the greatest simp on Nairaland. The above statement forms the basis/context of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by JustMe407: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations Sir. On your new title
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Nonexisting: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2022
So I guess congratulations are in order here. Happy simping brother.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
So I guess congratulations are in order here. Happy simping brother.

Thanks Bros.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Cardealer2021(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
At least you don get title cheesy
Congratulations brother grin
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Savedday: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

Which burden Sir? When Jesus Christ has paid for it all. For emphasis, go read Matthew 11:28, it says; “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

So you see?
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by HillaryNelo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Which burden Sir? When Jesus Christ has paid for it all. For emphasis, go read Matthew 11:28, it says; “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

So you see?
he is still saying d same tin don't carry the burden for the second time, don't be stupid gals jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by AYNL: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
The abuse on that word is getting too much on this forum
Dem redpillers just dey misuse am anyhow
Any small thing,you don become simp
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 3:12am On Mar 23, 2022
HillaryNelo:
he is still saying d same tin don't carry the burden for the second time, don't be stupid gals jesus christ.

Just STFU!
Re: Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures by Ocholu: 3:13am On Mar 23, 2022
AYNL:
The abuse on that word is getting too much on this forum
Dem redpillers just dey misuse am anyhow
Any small thing,you don become simp

No mind them. While in real life na them be the real simps!

(1) (Reply)

Ph Sugar Girls / Would You Date A Girl Who Can Kill A Goat? / Woman 'finds Out That Her Husband Of TEN MONTHS Is Actually A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.