Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ph Sugar Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ph Sugar Girls (1181 Views)

Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. / My Dick Is Big (PH Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ph Sugar Girls by dopedan(m): 3:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Okay so today I went to High Haga, I said let me spoil myself.
When I arrived I got Shawarma (1300) and plain yogurt (1000) (I have already calculated that I'm not spending more than 4k there, country hard abeg)

I sat down to eat, the place was already crowded, no more vacant seat except from my table that has 3 more spare seats.

Three girls walked in. They sat on my table since the place was already filled up.

With their bum short, big polo, plus iPhone and Louis Vuitton handbags I automatically generated that they were "PH SUGAR GIRLS" (if you know you know).

Aunty on white polo started gisting her friends on how she spent the night with one of her "DADDY" she met on Facebook, the daddy did this and that and this and that, and how he sent her 150k before she left him at the hotel this morning.

Aunty told her friends "order what you want,bills on me"

Aunty and her friends started ordering
Barbecue each, smoothies ooh, chicken and chips oh, pepper meat, vodka,native soup and protein, they ordered and ordered, the table got filled up.

Me I just sat down there and be eating my Shawarma and and sipping my yogurt (nobody can oppress me Biko, Na my money �)

I was just eating my own small small so that it
will not finish on time and enough AC will touch my skull(I deserve it Biko �)

Aunty and her friends are done eating, the she signalled the attendant to show her the bill.

Attendant brought bill ₦87,650 (my 4 months salary with extra change ���)

Aunty brought out ATM
Attendant brought P.O.S
Machine reject card twice (okay Na �)

Aunty said it's network issues, aunty collected their account number did transfer of ₦87,650 account told her insufficient funds
Aunty checked account balance ₦1022.320

Aunty looked at her friends
Her friends looked at her back
Aunty looked at me
I looked at her back (she think say I go commot eyes, we d** here�)

Aunty called "DADDY"
daddy did not pick
Aunty logged in Facebook
Daddy have blocked her on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Her friends quickly remembered that they had somewhere going.
They left.

Aunty started telling me to help her even if it's with 5k.

Shey me that bought only Shawarma and yogurt I no get mouth to buy barbecue chop too ��

To cut the long story short they don collect aunty wig, phone and Louis Vuitton bag.

I just quickly showed them my payment slip and left, make they no think say Na me and her follow come

PH SUGAR GIRLS GONE WRONG
����
#copied

8 Likes

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by EmptyGarden(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Tales. Where you see AC for Higi Haga?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by crestedaguiyi: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Higi Haga na outdoor settings na, which AC come blow you , abi no be this higi haga way dey near me for odili road you dey talk about .

Hope no be lesuka you dey call higihaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by iPrevail(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Sounds like a story you tell to children to admonish them. Who orders that much stuff without confirming their balance first?? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by Felimax(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Busted! Leave the sugar girls they have a way around their ordeal.

It's only a woman who can walk into any eatery penniless and go out with bag full of stuffs.

Those people e get how God take create them.

1 Like

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by ruggedtimi(m): 6:22am On Mar 15, 2022
iPrevail:
Sounds like a story you tell to children to admonish them. Who orders that much stuff without confirming their balance first?? undecided
not heard of fake alert.
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by iPrevail(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2022
ruggedtimi:
not heard of fake alert.

You still missed my point. Fake alert or not, at least confirm your balance first.
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by ruggedtimi(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2022
iPrevail:

You still missed my point. Fake alert or not, at least confirm your balance first.
fake credit alert has already confirmed your balance.
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by iPrevail(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2022
ruggedtimi:
fake credit alert has already confirmed your balance.

You don't understand me. Perhaps I'm viewing this situation from my spending habit. I always check my bank app balance before I place orders above 10k undecided

1 Like

Re: Ph Sugar Girls by sageb: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2022
dopedan:
Okay so today I went to High Haga, I said let me spoil myself.
When I arrived I got Shawarma (1300) and plain yogurt (1000) (I have already calculated that I'm not spending more than 4k there, country hard abeg)

I sat down to eat, the place was already crowded, no more vacant seat except from my table that has 3 more spare seats.

Three girls walked in. They sat on my table since the place was already filled up.

With their bum short, big polo, plus iPhone and Louis Vuitton handbags I automatically generated that they were "PH SUGAR GIRLS" (if you know you know).

Aunty on white polo started gisting her friends on how she spent the night with one of her "DADDY" she met on Facebook, the daddy did this and that and this and that, and how he sent her 150k before she left him at the hotel this morning.

Aunty told her friends "order what you want,bills on me"

Aunty and her friends started ordering
Barbecue each, smoothies ooh, chicken and chips oh, pepper meat, vodka,native soup and protein, they ordered and ordered, the table got filled up.

Me I just sat down there and be eating my Shawarma and and sipping my yogurt (nobody can oppress me Biko, Na my money �)

I was just eating my own small small so that it
will not finish on time and enough AC will touch my skull(I deserve it Biko �)

Aunty and her friends are done eating, the she signalled the attendant to show her the bill.

Attendant brought bill ₦87,650 (my 4 months salary with extra change ���)

Aunty brought out ATM
Attendant brought P.O.S
Machine reject card twice (okay Na �)

Aunty said it's network issues, aunty collected their account number did transfer of ₦87,650 account told her insufficient funds
Aunty checked account balance ₦1022.320

Aunty looked at her friends
Her friends looked at her back
Aunty looked at me
I looked at her back (she think say I go commot eyes, we d** here�)

Aunty called "DADDY"
daddy did not pick
Aunty logged in Facebook
Daddy have blocked her on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Her friends quickly remembered that they had somewhere going.
They left.

Aunty started telling me to help her even if it's with 5k.

Shey me that bought only Shawarma and yogurt I no get mouth to buy barbecue chop too ��

To cut the long story short they don collect aunty wig, phone and Louis Vuitton bag.

I just quickly showed them my payment slip and left, make they no think say Na me and her follow come

PH SUGAR GIRLS GONE WRONG
����
#copied

Higi haga is a popular hang out in peter Odili road.
The sugar daddy deceived the sugar girl.
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by sageb: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Higi Haga na outdoor settings na, which AC come blow you , abi no be this higi haga way dey near me for odili road you dey talk about .

Hope no be lesuka you dey call higihaga

You know the place.
Higi haga and lesuuka are at opposite side in peter odili road.
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by fidelmarshal199: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Anyone who believes this fairytale can also believe Tinubu is 69 years old
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by siofra(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Mtchewww

What is the point of this story now
Re: Ph Sugar Girls by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Wait ooo, so all na food way them eat cost ₦87,650?? undecided
What the hell?? undecided
Their stomach na well?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? / My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me / Meet Mila Antonova: The Russian Bridge Player Linked To Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.