Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her (38004 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
Op is a noise maker, anybody that read all that note up there is also a noise m noaker... I move...
Thank God I just came down to the comment section straight, you're such a darling
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
Op is a noise maker, anybody that read all that note up there is also a noise m noaker... I move...
Thank God I just came down to the comment section straight. You're such a darling.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by BarrElChapo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:
Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

These might be long, but please bare with me

There is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017, but because I was graduating and she has 1 more year to spend in the school, I left her and travelled to Lagos to work, because I got a job in a company in Lagos, immediately I graduated. I needed to concentrate on my future so I told her I want to pause the relationship to focus, but I will definitely be back for her, I promised her this. She was a virgin then!

After working in the company for 2years, I also learnt some IT skills online while I was working in the company, and I was earning cool money from it, so I decided to quit the job and focus more on the online business.

My business have been doing well and I have about 2 other virtual assistant helping me out, anyway I was kind of comfortable, so I thought of fulfilling my promise to my girlfriend. I called her one morning, and she was shocked! We chatted a bit and I told her I want us to see urgently, we schedule a date for her to meet me in the hotel, because I was staying in Lekki and he stays around Surulere, I wanted an hotel close to her house, so she can return early.

We met at the hotel and I can see she missed me so much, around 3pm I told her I'm back and I want us to continue dating and I'm ready to settle down, she agreed and we have been dating, all this happened around March 2021. Around April, I travelled out for about 2months, but I was very communicating with her, and when I got back around June, I discovered she had sex with another guy in May. Now, I wouldn't say she did it because of money, because I pay her 20k every month for upkeep, sometimes I just pay her 30k! She is not a wayward girl though, and she is not a type that sleeps around with guys back then in school, but once i came back into her life, I see a different girl entirely, when I came back she wasn't a virgin anymore, it's not my problem anyway, because the truth is I never forgot her during all those years I left her behind.

I didn't tell her I knew she cheated on me, but all I do tell her was that she did something bad to me and I want her to open up to me about it, but my girl kept on denying it, she sworn with her life, that she didn't cheat on me, that night I was shocked. Then, I didn't talk about it again till September, I gave her those months to regret her actions and confess to me, but she never did, also I didn't stop helping her financially, I still pay her monthly for upkeep. I know you will be wondering why I give her money, right? This girl was with me and loyal to me when I had nothing, like nothing at all! She was raised by a single mother and she is struggling a lot, after graduating she decided to go for Hair Stylist training, that is where she is currently. So I just give her money monthly just to stay strong.

So around September I decided to tell her she cheated on me, although it was that once, she begged, cried and told me she was drunk and regretted it, she told me she doesn't want to tell me because she knows I will end the relationship, well to be candid I love her so much, so I decided to forgive her, but since that day, trusting her was very very difficult for me. Although, I do watch her and since then I have never seen anything of such from her.

January 2022, her mother stopped her from coming to my place, she wants me to come see her first before she can allow her daughter to come visit me again. So, I went to see her mom last month and I made my intentions known to her, I told her I will want to marry her daughter and she said she is okay with it, if her daughter is okay with me.

This girl is my type of girl but, she has some behaviours that sincerely I don't think I can deal with.

She has this mindset of "A woman should be equal to a man".

She doesn't respect me, she chats with random guys and if they invite her for outing, she goes with them, even if I tell her not to go! When she visits me, she says I must join her in doing the house chores, she will say "It's either you clean the house and I will wash the plates and cook, or she wash the plates and cook, while I clean the house". And sometimes if she wants to cook for me, she will want me to come to the kitchen with her and do some works, maybe Grind pepper with blender or slice onion, if I dont, she gets annoyed, saying will she be the one to be doing all?

She did something that annoyed me this morning, around 6am today I went to the filling station to get petrol, well she knows I eat early always, maybe 6am or 7am, I would have taken breakfast, but she has never dished me food at that time, I always do it myself whenever she is around. When I got back from the filling station, I still met my girlfriend on the bed pressing her phone, I told her I'm hungry and I will want to eat Spaghetti with tomato sauce, and she replied "Baby, please cook it yourself, you said I'm your queen, pamper me na" shocked Really? What does that have to do with you cooking for your fiance?

Well, I was annoyed, I went to the kitchen and prepared the food myself, the truth is when the food was ready, I only dished my own and ate, she said "What about her? Won't she eat?" I didn't answer her!

Aside from this, sincerely sometimes she talks to me rudely, and one thing she and I knows is that she is very very stubborn and not ready to submit to any man. Sincerely, this attitude is making me scared of settling down with her, I want to propose her this year and do the marriage rights but with all this behaviours I'm thinking the marriage will be hell for me.

When she came over yesterday, I prepared food for her before her arrival, and I served her, all she could say was "What is this? The food taste bad! Is this food or poison?" She never gave a good compliments about the meal, yet she finished the food and went for second round.

Last night before we went to bed, I told her to warm the rice and the stew, she said it won't get spoilt that she will do it in the morning, I asked her if she is sure, she said Yes. And I went to the kitchen before preparing my Spaghetti, I saw the rice is already bad and can't be eaten, I showed it to her and she was like "haaa she doesn't know it will spoil"

Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like that without doing anything to revive it. Before I went to the kitchen to do it myself!

She only washed the plates, bath and went to church this morning, she didn't arrange the bed, nor sweep the room littered with all we ate last night. I'm sure of the message she is passing to me... "Have washed the plates, you clean the house".

Please guys, I want to propose her around August and settle down with her in November, but this behaviours are the things turning me off.

Will she changed and act normal when we get married, or this will continue? The guys she chat with, which I told her I don't like it, she replied that "She will never and ever leave them". All these types of attitudes and not showing me respect, do you think she will change after we get married or she will continue?
P
Please guys, I'm very confused here

Please look for another lady to marry, I read through and I can assure you that I don't think she has enough respect for you to be the head of her household.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pray and Watch

Do the needful while you can
#Udo
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by egacrednax: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bros your subscription has expired. Her mumu button belongs to another now

I don't believe people randomly change just like that, so if this her attitude is relatively new, then you are no longer important to her.

Let's make this simple.

*She's not cheating on you with him, she's cheating on him with you.*
BarrElChapo:

Please look for another lady to marry, I read through and I can assure you that I don't think she has enough respect for you to be the head of her household.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Fantazy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wait o, Na only one woman get all these bad attitude?
What a pity!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Aaay: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why paying someone you haven’t proposed to or married

Men stop being a simp
Gender equality laws applies in relationships stop spending on a girl you haven’t proposed to don’t say you were used and dumped

These girls are smart
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by prophetfire: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:
Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

There is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017, but because I was graduating and she has 1 more year to spend in the school, I left her and travelled to Lagos to work, because I got a job in a company in Lagos, immediately I graduated. I needed to concentrate on my future so I told her I want to pause the relationship to focus, but I will definitely be back for her, I promised her this. She was a virgin then!

After working in the company for 2years, I also learnt some IT skills online while I was working in the company, and I was earning cool money from it, so I decided to quit the job and focus more on the online business.

My business have been doing well and I have about 2 other virtual assistant helping me out, anyway I was kind of comfortable, so I thought of fulfilling my promise to my girlfriend. I called her one morning, and she was shocked! We chatted a bit and I told her I want us to see urgently, we schedule a date for her to meet me in the hotel, because I was staying in Lekki and he stays around Surulere, I wanted an hotel close to her house, so she can return early.

We met at the hotel and I can see she missed me so much, around 3pm I told her I'm back and I want us to continue dating and I'm ready to settle down, she agreed and we have been dating, all this happened around March 2021. Around April, I travelled out for about 2months, but I was very communicating with her, and when I got back around June, I discovered she had sex with another guy in May. Now, I wouldn't say she did it because of money, because I pay her 20k every month for upkeep, sometimes I just pay her 30k! She is not a wayward girl though, and she is not a type that sleeps around with guys back then in school, but once i came back into her life, I see a different girl entirely, when I came back she wasn't a virgin anymore, it's not my problem anyway, because the truth is I never forgot her during all those years I left her behind.

I didn't tell her I knew she cheated on me, but all I do tell her was that she did something bad to me and I want her to open up to me about it, but my girl kept on denying it, she sworn with her life, that she didn't cheat on me, that night I was shocked. Then, I didn't talk about it again till September, I gave her those months to regret her actions and confess to me, but she never did, also I didn't stop helping her financially, I still pay her monthly for upkeep. I know you will be wondering why I give her money, right? This girl was with me and loyal to me when I had nothing, like nothing at all! She was raised by a single mother and she is struggling a lot, after graduating she decided to go for Hair Stylist training, that is where she is currently. So I just give her money monthly just to stay strong.

So around September I decided to tell her she cheated on me, although it was that once, she begged, cried and told me she was drunk and regretted it, she told me she doesn't want to tell me because she knows I will end the relationship, well to be candid I love her so much, so I decided to forgive her, but since that day, trusting her was very very difficult for me. Although, I do watch her and since then I have never seen anything of such from her.

January 2022, her mother stopped her from coming to my place, she wants me to come see her first before she can allow her daughter to come visit me again. So, I went to see her mom last month and I made my intentions known to her, I told her I will want to marry her daughter and she said she is okay with it, if her daughter is okay with me.

This girl is my type of girl but, she has some behaviours that sincerely I don't think I can deal with.

She doesn't respect me, she chats with random guys and if they invite her for outing, she goes with them, even if I tell her not to go! When she visits me, she says I must join her in doing the house chores, she will say "It's either you clean the house and I will wash the plates and cook, or she wash the plates and cook, while I clean the house". And sometimes if she wants to cook for me, she will want me to come to the kitchen with her and do some works, maybe Grind pepper with blender or slice onion, if I dont, she gets annoyed, saying will she be the one to be doing all?

She did something that annoyed me this morning, around 6am today I went to the filling station to get petrol, well she knows I eat early always, maybe 6am or 7am, I would have taken breakfast, but she has never dished me food at that time, I always do it myself whenever she is around. When I got back from the filling station, I still met my girlfriend on the bed pressing her phone, I told her I'm hungry and I will want to eat Spaghetti with tomato sauce, and she replied "Baby, please cook it yourself, you said I'm your queen, pamper me na" shocked Really? What does that have to do with you cooking for your fiance?

Well, I was annoyed, I went to the kitchen and prepared the food myself, the truth is when the food was ready, I only dished my own and ate, she said "What about her? Won't she eat?" I didn't answer her!

Aside from this, sincerely sometimes she talks to me rudely, and one thing she and I knows is that she is very very stubborn and not ready to submit to any man. Sincerely, this attitude is making me scared of settling down with her, I want to propose her this year and do the marriage rights but with all this behaviours I'm thinking the marriage will be hell for me.

When she came over yesterday, I prepared food for her before her arrival, and I served her, all she could say was "What is this? The food taste bad! Is this food or poison?" She never gave a good compliments about the meal, yet she finished the food and went for second round.

Last night before we went to bed, I told her to warm the rice and the stew, she said it won't get spoilt that she will do it in the morning, I asked her if she is sure, she said Yes. And I went to the kitchen before preparing my Spaghetti, I saw the rice is already bad and can't be eaten, I showed it to her and she was like "haaa she doesn't know it will spoil"

Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like that without doing anything to revive it. Before I went to the kitchen to do it myself!

She only washed the plates, bath and went to church this morning, she didn't arrange the bed, nor sweep the room littered with all we ate last night. I'm sure of the message she is passing to me... "Have washed the plates, you clean the house".

Please guys, I want to propose her around August and settle down with her in November, but this behaviours are the things turning me off.

Will she changed and act normal when we get married, or this will continue? The guys she chat with, which I told her I don't like it, she replied that "She will never and ever leave them". All these types of attitudes and not showing me respect, do you think she will change after we get married or she will continue?

. You must be a SIMPle mumu for typing this long epistle for us to read just because of a girl. And a cheating one at that!!!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Viserion: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

apologies for all you're going through...kindly check your mail,
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by space9880: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don’t understand some guys at all
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by NoLotty7(m): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by brandsoncharlie: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Please leave that girl alone she don't worth your time, for your own good.
You caused it from the day you caught her cheating, you would have dumbed her she will regret every bit of it later.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by brandsoncharlie: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think you should marry her.

Why would you let her being a cheat get in the way of what you share?

I can not pay 20k monthly subscription on kpekus since March 2021 till date and let it go down the drain just because I know the woman is no good to my future.

It doesn't matter if she cheats on you, talks back at you, demands equality or isn't homely, what matters is love.
As long as you love her, the least you can do for a lady who stood by you when you had nothing is to stand by her and be supportive of all her dreams.

As she's gone to church, surprise her.
Watch some YouTube videos on how to cook the perfect Sunday stew or read up some of Pocohantas 's cooking topics so you can serve her the best possible meal with an apology letter for being irresponsible enough not to warm the chicken this morning.

That's how to pamper a woman.

If she wants to go hang out with other men, just beg her not to sleep over with them. If she insists she wants to sleep over with them, beg her not to have sex with them. If she insists she wants to have sex with them, then beg her to tell them not to cum inside her.

But if they do and she brings back a bastard baby home, allow the Christian in you love her and the baby just like Christ has loved the church.

If you really love a woman, you shouldn't be scared of anything. Just be reassured that no matter how many preeks she fvcks outside, she'd be back to you.
All you need is love.

My Bible tells me in 1st John 4:18 that "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear,"

Work on yourself, throw away your insecurities, spend more time in the kitchen, learn to treat that woman like a queen and don't stop loving her for the peril she is.

You have 5months to prepare a mind-blowing public proposal and 8months to happily walk into your unhappy future, now is the time to hire the best event planners so you create a lasting impression.

The good part is that if you marry her, you won't need to be paying that 20k monthly subscription. You can then channel it to buying Valium 5 for the sleepless nights she's going to torment you with.

Over to Lalasticl.ala and the other elders.
You're not a real man, I swear small pikin. Na woman raise u up not a man
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by ojonugba2014(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Regrets loading.

I won't say anythin more than this
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Munzy14(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

If you like, write a text book, I will quote you.. grin

You are just sex starved...E go clear for your eye...As you left her in 2017, you didn't see other decent and nice ladies out there? undecided

Anyway, we wait for the next thread...

Onye mgbuh!. By the way how much upkeep are you paying your mom?
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Coolgent(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Judging by what you shared with us...
Dont marry her otherwise you will regret it (she will never change)
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Akramblitz(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Sir, you're yet to be matured for a relationship. If these little issues can get you confused, who knows what would happen if the real troubles come. However, if you don't know what to do then allow do what she wants to do with you, by the time she's done with you maybe just maybe you might have learnt the lessons. Thank you
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Joshumoto(m): 1:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Guy thank your God that she is showing signs of more to come when u finally marry her, guy shun the babe Abeg before she put u under her armpit na play play we dey take know players guy a word is enough for the wise quote author=bewov post=110994495]Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

Please guys, I'm very confused here[/quote]
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by bigbossila: 2:14am On Mar 15, 2022
The only problem here is that u are a nice normal person and in this country most people will take u for granted.

Advice
Don't marry her but keep using her/ fucking
2- find another lovely lady. There are so many fishes in the river
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by nony43(m): 3:47am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Bro which online courses did you learn?
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Atllanta: 4:37am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Oga Press me 30k
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Simple advice do everything together mostly house chores then she would know exactly what you like.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by realpoacher(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2022
bewov:

Don't marry her.... It will never end well

Please drop your phone number lets talk on phone or contact me on 08067871497

I need to tell you some things

I repeat, don't marry her. Break up with her now, like now now
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2022
RightToReject:
Stop being a slave to your emotion/lust and also strive to redefine your concept of love because the one you have in place is wack. The woman you have in hand is a contentious, selfish, lazy, and untrustworthy woman, and given your displeasure about her exhibition of these attributes, it means that she is not good for you. So, leave her and look for another woman. But strive to conquer yourself first before looking for another woman.

Meanwhile, eschew the thought that women and men are not equal; all human beings are equal. The two genders are different in some ways - difference does not automatically mean inequality. That a woman believes that the female and male genders are equal, which is true, does not automatically make her a bad woman, provided that she does not possess similar character like the present woman in your life.

We are not equal oga
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Bro you guys need mature counseling
Nairaland is not a good place to bring relationship matters

This place is filled with
Unfortunate people. People that are confused
They easily dish out advice without minding the implications

Nur follow Nairaland members mouth o bro u go regret

To me I see nothing wrong in your girl
Just lil talk can help u both

If u decide to dump her now
Do you know the next devil you might get to marry

Baba carry ur cross and pray to God to give you strength to vision your future

You are very stupid.

Do you know that even senators and Governors are on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Alaye discharge the banny abeg
Even hookup girls wey dey come lap me for house sef Dey wash plate and pot wey dem carry cook for my kitchen and you must clean the kitchen also, talk more of my serious date, mind you I’m not saying you should not help your girl in the kitchen or with house chores but no be say nah compulsory

Bros, where you dey get your hook up girls?

Abi, you dey pay them very well?
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Brian47(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Narialand and problems na 5 and 6
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by MrDoGood(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspects:
Op is a noise maker, anybody that read all that note up there is also a noise maker... I move...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't have sense ohhhh grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by yemi1504: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
osmobil5:

grin e de be like that bro...the wahala too much

Abi na. And I no like wahala for my life at all!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by seanjy4konji: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
She will give you big problems later in life...Mark my words...

Ladies who wake up in the morning and first thing they go for is gossips on twitter and instagram are not yet ready for marriage...Na true i tell you..does she has an online business selling stuffsWhy is messages or DMs more important than the man she slept with on same bef??who houses her and feeds her

Use your head oooo....

Biggest mistake a man can make after experiencing all this Buhari hardship is marry a wrong woma...

You are doomed for life...No revival can revive you.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by caesymore(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think you should marry her.

Why would you let her being a cheat get in the way of what you share?

I can not pay 20k monthly subscription on kpekus since March 2021 till date and let it go down the drain just because I know the woman is no good to my future.

It doesn't matter if she cheats on you, talks back at you, demands equality or isn't homely, what matters is love.
As long as you love her, the least you can do for a lady who stood by you when you had nothing is to stand by her and be supportive of all her dreams.

As she's gone to church, surprise her.
Watch some YouTube videos on how to cook the perfect Sunday stew or read up some of Pocohantas 's cooking topics so you can serve her the best possible meal with an apology letter for being irresponsible enough not to warm the chicken this morning.

That's how to pamper a woman.

If she wants to go hang out with other men, just beg her not to sleep over with them. If she insists she wants to sleep over with them, beg her not to have sex with them. If she insists she wants to have sex with them, then beg her to tell them not to cum inside her.

But if they do and she brings back a bastard baby home, allow the Christian in you love her and the baby just like Christ has loved the church.

If you really love a woman, you shouldn't be scared of anything. Just be reassured that no matter how many preeks she fvcks outside, she'd be back to you.
All you need is love.

My Bible tells me in 1st John 4:18 that "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear,"

Work on yourself, throw away your insecurities, spend more time in the kitchen, learn to treat that woman like a queen and don't stop loving her for the peril she is.

You have 5months to prepare a mind-blowing public proposal and 8months to happily walk into your unhappy future, now is the time to hire the best event planners so you create a lasting impression.

The good part is that if you marry her, you won't need to be paying that 20k monthly subscription. You can then channel it to buying Valium 5 for the sleepless nights she's going to torment you with.

Over to Lalasticl.ala and the other elders.

a Bottle of chilled Legend stout for you, dying for love is the greatest gift grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Suspect1: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
MrDoGood:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't have sense ohhhh grin
say no to noise!cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 391
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.