Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid (38539 Views)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by juman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
They even get private jets.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Fame1309(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
essandor:
words of wisdom from my pastor
how?
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
The banks in heaven or earth
young dummy,what heaven are you talking about?
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Amotolongbo(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kay25:

And who told you dangote owns all the money he used in financing it?go look for mou on the project you would understand better
So you could be so low in IQ to decipher that the refinery wasn’t financed solely by Dangote from the post or you just willingly wanna act a buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by bizhop01: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nigeria the oil rich nation the largest black country on earth, but China need to sale 200 million Nigerian before the can recover their dept cool
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by vince96w2(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Daddy Oyedepo is absolutely right.

If you subtract all the loans dangote is owing various banks both locally and international from his networth, dangote won't even make it to 1st 100 richest people in Africa.

This I have seen.
That's not true..Personal money is different from company money.. secondly for him to get 19m his asserts will be more than that..19m is a loan now but when it's paid it bcoms an assert.. remember that's d only refinary that will be functional in Nigeria..His fuel will finish and we will need additional to balance out demand ...Dangote can't be used in ur analogy because there is diffrence btw borrowing to flex and borrowing to invest..

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by juman(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pentecostal pastors are largely fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by huptin(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Just like USA with a GDP worth of $24 trillion(2021 estimate) but has a gross external debt of over $21 trillion.

Imagine a country that has annual expenditure of $7 trillion but with annual revenue of $3.4 trillion.

Let me ask you a few questions:

1. Who is borrowing the US the money they are owing, remember it's their own dollars and they can print it?

2. If the US is the biggest shareholder in the world bank and IMF, and even in the African development bank who then is its own lender?

The US is owing mantra is a myth, it is meant to hoodwink the developing world to take their loans (dollars) which they can print anytime they so wish, and yes they do print it almost all the time.

Please read up about this scam that the US has been perpetrating all along and your perception of this life will change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by duro4chang(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
grin grin grin grin I don tell myself say anything way concern religion no b my business
You don minit
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Jossybj1984(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Many of you need someone to read to you and explain to you in your local language.the man of God wasn't condemning act of borrow but he said those debt of 10billon is hanging on their neck and yet they are living as if bank are owing them not them owing bank that is totally ill because don't forget many of this debt they accumulated are the reason it difficult for small scale business to access loan in bank because the big one are not paying their debt yet they live like a prodigal son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigYash:
He no put gun for their head o.. Leave baba make him enjoy. If e easy open your own ,then try milk members.. Cowbell milk undecided
lol,love this reply dawg.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by chloride6: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oyedepo sha
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by xeju: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
2mercy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/11/wealthy-people-with-n1bn-worth-but-owing-banks-n10bn-are-stupid-oyedepo/
A clear ignorance of economics and business. It's easy for him to say because his livelihood depends on his sheep stupidity

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Krismas(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

If you subtract all the loans dangote is owing various banks both locally and international from his networth, dangote won't even make it to 1st 100 richest people in Africa.

This I have seen.
grin U wrong. Dangote is not indebted to ANY bank. His company is. Its not the same thing. If the company fails, Dangote has nothing to pay bank from his money

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
nairaman66:

But a man of God should bring people to the fold, not chastise or insult them! My opinion though
your opinion,but if you say "a man of God"? He should obay what his bibles says,not peoples opinion.....i'm no christian dawg, before I will be crucified on a plantain tree.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Amotolongbo(f): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
So the other rich men on the list didn’t also take loan?

And you think your logic is reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by RodgersAkpafu: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Only an ignoramus will make this kind of comment

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by bigtt76(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
The wealth you create from loans are not yours until you fully pay back the loans cheesy

tempest01:
This isn't a wise take from Pst Oyedepo.

In order to create wealth, you need capital.

In his area of operation there is a multitude who directly and indirectly contribute to their capital. Ordinary business people don't have that.

They need to source for capital with debt. As long as their debt to equity ratio is kept healthy, you can take that risk, take that debt and invest wisely .

Those that are not wise are those with no investments and living on stolen money still taking on Loans.

Ideally you should take loans to expand on an already working enterprise that can service the loan.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
[center][/center][center][/center]
philiancoop:
The Bishop was referring to people who buy cars and consumables with loans.

More like civil servant kind of Loan

The second side of it is that for business purposes, these loans are not technically loan. They are transfer of capital.

A networth is asset less liability(loan) i.e bet worth = Assets —loans.
So for Dangote, whose net worth is $20bn now, his assets maybe $200bn and his loans 180bn.
Net Worth = 200bn —180bn = 20bn

You Gerrit?
love this man

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by BigYash: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ochelyko1:

He didn't put God on their head but that is a fraud using the name of God. Internet fraudster don't used gun but still they are also fraudster. This ur baba shouldn't be talking at all because we all know how he got his riches.

Someone like Dangote who worked hard and strive hard to do geniue Business to get his money should be the one saying dis not all these fake ass pastors who parade themselves as men of God which are not.
My brother ,I understand your point . But then,as the members no dey complain.. Who are we to complain? Which dangote geniue? Compare the price of cement in nigeria and other african countries my nigga.. Dangote na still fraud.. No African wealthy man geniue jare

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by yusluvad(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good point...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tithes revenues are shrinking ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ochelyko1:

He didn't put God on their head but that is a fraud using the name of God. Internet fraudster don't used gun but still they are also fraudster. This ur baba shouldn't be talking at all because we all know how he got his riches.

Someone like Dangote who worked hard and strive hard to do geniue Business to get his money should be the one saying dis not all these fake ass pastors who parade themselves as men of God which are not.
then go ahead and arrest him,if I choose to give money to him,and ain't complaining,fine...or are you still in your distorted gorilla form?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigYash:
My brother ,I understand your point . But then,as the members no dey complain.. Who are we to complain? Which dangote geniue? Compare the price of cement in nigeria and other african countries my nigga.. Dangote na still fraud.. No African wealthy man geniue jare

You are right ooo the members are complaining! Anyways As u have said all African wealthy men are not geniue they all have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Nonexisting: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oga face your church, you don't know anything business.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by BigYash: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ochelyko1:

You are right ooo the members are complaining! Anyways As u have said all African wealthy men are not geniue they all have skeleton in their cupboard.
You gerrit my nigga.. You are a real nigga�

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by kingjizz: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
2mercy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/11/wealthy-people-with-n1bn-worth-but-owing-banks-n10bn-are-stupid-oyedepo/

Nigerians really are stupid

Oyedepo knows nothing about business ..A man that just sit and make millions from poor nigerians using the name of God and silly nigerians are busy listen to ( trash )

Business is risk and you have to take that risk to make it..Or is he indirectly tell us that he's church is a family business?

Religion has finished africa

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Johnboom: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
huptin:

Let me ask you a few questions:

1. Who is borrowing the US the money they are owing, remember it's their own dollars and they can print it?

2. If the US is the biggest shareholder in the world bank and IMF, and even in the African development bank who then is its own lender?

The US is owing mantra is a myth, it is meant to hoodwink the developing world to take their loans (dollars) which they can print anytime they so wish, and yes they do print it almost all the time.

Please read up about this scam that the US has been perpetrating all along and your perception of this life will change.
You don't understand simple Economics, Nigeria is the owner of Naira, how come they don't print it , convert it to Dollar and pay her debit.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by DEMZEE(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
THIS NIGGA DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT PAPER MONEY IS DEBT NI....

ANYWAYS HE HAS TO MANIPULATE HIS AUDIENCE TO KEEP THEM FROM THE REALITY OF THE MODERN MONETARY SYSTEM

BAD DEBT IS FOLLY

GOOD DEBT IS WISDOM

MOST COUNTRIES ARE IN DEBT AND THEIR BUDGET CAN NEVER PAY IT OFF BUT ANYWAYS WHAT DO I KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Popjoan1:
then go ahead and arrest him,if I choose to give money to him,and ain't complaining,fine...or are you still in your distorted gorilla form?

Why will I arrest a man who has already condemned himself? The man is already in his way to eternal destruction who whom am I to arrest him?

And if you choose to remain gullible and remain poor why your pastor is busy buying private jets and building mansions that even u in ur entire life can not even come close to the house or even near the gate who am I to stop u?

Keep on decieving urself claiming u are giving to God!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by blowjohn(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Most of us don't know that we are better than many people we consider wealthy because they live on loans from banks.

The funny thing is that the money are ours.
cheesy

How can u be better than someone that is eating ur money?

A man lives on loans and enjoys all the things of life, another lives within his means but hasn't enjoyed anything.

Life is complex. Dangote is living on loans , eating ur money and enjoying life.

Which would u rather chose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.