Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money (2727 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband / Relationships:why Do I End Up Feeling Used After A Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by czarr(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
Spending on your woman should give you joy and fulfilment as a man. And you will get the love you truly deserve.
Don't allow another man do the work for you.
Even you too, no wonder your brother cage you. You done dey find who go spend for your small yansh. see you see olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Shegzdave: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not dragging that position with a man. Just be the head in peace and let me follow. But, he must be a total provider and should be a good leader. No long talk.
That’s thoughtful of You but some ladies would be dragging leadership role with their Men...
Any Man who sees that a lady is ready to follow his leadership, He’ll gladly provide for the lady If he has.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yinmu. Simpism ni. If na only to your wife, then you're not a simp. So, you can't spend on your babe? Is it not from girlfriend she'll graduate to a wife?

Good question. Now refer to my response to iyaebe. From gf, we go de spend on each other, she got to no need my money, before I go give am. So no, I won't train her for school for example.

But if I de spend everyday we meet on transport, tampon, hair, food, recharge card cloth her birthday, my birthday, Jesus birthday (Dec 25th), her house rent, her hospital bills and monthly upkeep to name a few, I'll kukuma settle with being a reverend father. I no mind to suffer, but I don't do useless, fruitfulness suffering.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Even you too, no wonder your brother cage you. You done dey find who go spend for your small yansh. see you see olosho

Alaye calm down joor. You want make she hang herself ? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not dragging that position with a man. Just be the head in peace and let me follow. But, he must be a total provider and should be a good leader. No long talk.

If the man die nko, how you go take survive ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by czarr(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Alaye calm down joor. You want make she hang herself ? grin
Lol she wan spoil...her bro no gree
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by emmaodet: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Also, always doubt the love of a woman who is not on your level. As a rule, men should enter equal relationships. She must be able to afford whatever you can give to her. It's sweet when both of you go out and you pay today, while she pays the next day. Honestly this is the kind of relationship I was used to all my life, until I enter naija and saw that relationships was heavily monitized.

This is true but the bitter truth is that it is very very very hard to meet a woman at your level who will want to date you in nigeria.
A lady teacher will be avoiding to date her fellow teacher, rather she will be eyeing a doctor. A nurse eyeing a doctor.
The average nigerian lady does not even want to give room to dating at par or below in other not to cause a situation that will demand her spending or put her in a position to spend rather they will hide under the canopy of @i won't respect a man that is not more than me socially or financially@@. They just don't want to create the atmosphere.
There is nothing as sweet as a balanced relationship i swear.
You take her out today and she wants to impress you by taking you out tomorrow. You buy her gifts today and she gets you gifts( wrist watch, parfums, T-shirts or suits etc) tomorrow. It is very very sweet and memorable but a lot of nigerian ladies are soooooooo broke, many lazy, stingy, selfish and so on that i start questioning nigerian relationships.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

If the man die nko, how you go take survive ?

I have always survived before he was there. Stop asking me questions to run from your natural order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Good question. Now refer to my response to iyaebe. From gf, we go de spend on each other, she got to no need my money, before I go give am. So no, I won't train her for school for example.

But if I de spend everyday we meet on transport, tampon, hair, food, recharge card cloth her birthday, my birthday, Jesus birthday (Dec 25th), her house rent, her hospital bills and monthly upkeep to name a few, I'll kukuma settle with being a reverend father. I no mind to suffer, but I don't do useless, fruitfulness suffering.

Story story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shegzdave:

That’s thoughtful of You but some ladies would be dragging leadership role with their Men...
Any Man who sees that a lady is ready to follow his leadership, He’ll gladly provide for the lady If he has.

Yes o. That's a secret I learned the hard way.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmaodet:

This is true but the bitter truth is that it is very very very hard to meet a woman at your level who will want to date you in nigeria.
A lady teacher will be avoiding to date her fellow teacher, rather she will be eyeing a doctor. A nurse eyeing a doctor.
The average nigerian lady does not even want to give room to dating at par or below in other not to cause a situation that will demand her spending or put her in a position to spend rather they will hide under the canopy of @i won't respect a man that is not more than me socially or financially@@. They just don't want to create the atmosphere.
There is nothing as sweet as a balanced relationship i swear.
You take her out today and she wants to impress you by taking you out tomorrow. You buy her gifts today and she gets you gifts( wrist watch, parfums, T-shirts or suits etc) tomorrow. It is very very sweet and memorable but a lot of nigerian ladies are soooooooo broke, many lazy, stingy, selfish and so on that i start questioning nigerian relationships.

If you like, don't spend on your woman, another man go help you. Y'all men be wailing about spending on women but millions of men out there are giving it to these babes on a platter of gold. God knows I hate men that don't spend. I can't even be with one. And you as a man must not look at my finances. Red flag.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by emmaodet: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you like, don't spend on your woman, another man go help you. Y'all men be wailing about spending on women but millions of men out there are giving it to these babes on a platter of gold. God knows I hate men that don't spend. I can't even be with. And you as a man must not look at my finances. Red flag.

Good for you and i am not scared of losing a woman to another man because of spending.
I have my taste, class and requirements too and won't be moved by any shaming or advice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmaodet:

Good for you and i am not scared of losing a woman to another man because of spending.
I have my taste, class and requirements too and won't be moved by any shaming or advice.

Whatever. My man must not join this Nairaland. I don't want his mind polluted by you guys. Omo.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Shegzdave: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes o. That's a secret I learned the hard way.
Glad You Learnt Your Lessons..
But you seem calm today in your replies. What’s the secret wink cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shegzdave:

Glad You Learnt Your Lessons..
But you seem calm today in your replies. What’s the secret wink cheesy

Life no be gragra. I have learned to take things easy.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Shegzdave: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Life no be gragra. I have learned to take things easy.
That’s nice.. Continue being this New you,
Moreover, Life have a way of humbling us and telling us to be calm cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by toujurs: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
Spending on your woman should give you joy and fulfilment as a man. And you will get the love you truly deserve.
Don't allow another man do the work for you.
up coming Ashawo undecided, Thief no go find work. After you come here to call someone a pervert. When its only puna you can offer. Tueh! You better lock that your bitchy brain and body indoors.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by toujurs: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whatever. My man must not join this Nairaland. I don't want his mind polluted by you guys. Omo.
You need a mumu, you can manipulate right grin.. If you are still single, Aunty you dn dey old oh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shegzdave:

That’s nice.. Continue being this New you,
Moreover, Life have a way of humbling us and telling us to be calm cool

Yes oh. And as one ages too, they leave certain characters behind. That's what I think.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
You need a mumu, you can manipulate right grin.. If you are still single, Aunty you dn dey old oh.

Newsflash, I'm taken. Say something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by toujurs: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you like, don't spend on your woman, another man go help you. Y'all men be wailing about spending on women but millions of men out there are giving it to these babes on a platter of gold. God knows I hate men that don't spend. I can't even be with one. And you as a man must not look at my finances. Red flag.
Thief undecided. His money is our money, And your money is your money. Right ... Toxic woman
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by toujurs: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Newsflash, I'm taken. Say something else.
I guess you are just catching cruise, then with all this toxic comments you are typing. No man can engage a lady with these selfish traits

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
I guess you are just catching cruise, then with all this toxic comments you are typing. No man can engage a lady with these selfish traits

What's selfish about my comments? That I want a provider man? Aren't you supposed to provide for your woman and family? Come, I don't engage men with your dark mindset in a discussion. Thankfully, God gave me a man who knows how to provide. Your opinion don't matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
Thief undecided. His money is our money, And your money is your money. Right ... Toxic woman

Yes. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

If you make yourself a liability, you are shooting yourself in the foot, because you have no bargaining power, a burden and replaceable. To always be at the position of receiving is a weak energy, which is only tolerated from kids and corpse, and you'll always be at the mercy of your giver. If you like, misinterprete it again that I'm against giving women money, na you sabi. Go and be valuable and watch the world open itself for you.

Iyaebe can you even recover from such a write up?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Shegzdave: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes oh. And as one ages too, they leave certain characters behind. That's what I think.
You’re right!!
Just remember to live your best life while you can .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:

She will not show her man this side of her until they get married, then she will show her true colors

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

She will not show her man this side of her until they get married, then she will show her true colors

I don't pretend. All my good and otherwise traits, he knows them. If there's anything you can call me, it's not selfish. But, don't be too concerned about my money. Big turn off. So, just mind your business, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:
A part of me just feels used, knowing the "love" ends the day the money finishes.... how do I overcome this feeling?
Try make the money no ever finish until u go 6 feet. And as for the "love" fūck that shitty business. Love urself and protect ur seeds. FŪCK EVERY OTHER THING!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Iyaebe can you even recover from such a write up?
Funny, him,you and many others have the wrong impression about me,I’m the last person that’ll ever be a liability to any man but I will never be in support of a man not spending on his woman,it’s evil.Women sacrifice a lot for men without complain,it’s only natural for men to reciprocate through gifts,money and others.Most times these are things you can afford but you just want your man to get them for you,it makes us feel loved and valued.I can’t be with a stingy man no matter how much I love him,I’ll walk away,a stingy man will make an irresponsible husband,been tight-fisted is a red flag every woman shouldn’t overlook.Men are providers while women give care,this is a rule that should be strictly followed by everyone who wishes to have a happy home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by toujurs: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You are very right, that's her plan. She knows she is getting old, her emotional senses has been infected.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't pretend. All my good and otherwise traits, he knows them. If there's anything you can call me, it's not selfish. But, don't be too concerned about my money. Big turn off. So, just mind your business, abeg.

You’re like all those Twitter people that want to argue over nothing out of boredom. The man said, “I don’t want a leech”, simple. Did he ever say he won’t be a provider?

“I don’t want a leech” doesn’t mean “I won’t be a provider”.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Better Than Being A Sex Addict / I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Condom Found In Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.