Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money (2726 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband / Relationships:why Do I End Up Feeling Used After A Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
You are very right, that's her plan. She knows she is getting old, her emotional senses has been infected.

Ageing is a good thing. Any other argument?
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Goalnaldo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't pretend. All my good and otherwise traits, he knows them. If there's anything you can call me, it's not selfish. But, don't be too concerned about my money. Big turn off. So, just mind your business, abeg.
hi can you pm your number again I don't know how I misplaced it. You're Beauty too natural abeg
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re like all those Twitter people that want to argue over nothing out of boredom. The man said, “I don’t want a leech”, simple. Did he ever say he won’t be a provider?

“I don’t want a leech” doesn’t mean “I won’t be a provider”.

Abeg, shift make I see road.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abeg, shift make I see road.

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Gerrard59(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2022
pansophist:

You are right but I'm not excluding that. For example, a man that earns a million monthly can date a woman that earns 500k without any issues, because most convenience of life targets the majority, so woman earning half as a man can more or less, affords what he can give her. You won't feel like you are been leached upon because she can buy whatever you'll give her even if it will take her some time. That's my point.

In this scenario, what the woman desires will be higher than usual. She's not "urgent 2K but urgent 200K". Thing is: women are hypergamous and when one factors in the Briffault's Law, one realises that the game is rigged.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Adsexpert: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Honestly bro you are not the only one.. I feel this way most of the time ..

I have come to the realization that one is lonely, and no one gat no one's back, you will be so shocked seeing people you care for the most deserting when u fall ..... It has happened to me and it won't t happen to me to the extent of feeling up to that previous pain..

Those people are still with me , but now my spoons are fucking longer.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by 0neal(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2022
pansophist:

Honestly I don't even understand how men tolerate that rubbish. I went out with a customer and his girlfriend one time like that, and was so shock to see that literally anything she wants, he pays. After eating, i paid for myself and he paid for both.

She wants to drink water, and she will shamelessly ask him for 100 naira, and her transport home with uber, he pays again, and I'm like, really? I ask if its nornal for them and he said yes. He was even shocked at my naivety, meaning he has accepted that to be in a relationship, he has to pay heavily. And it was normal for them. For all the suffering wey full this world, na to be the financial slave of a woman lots of men choose. Na wa.

Shola on twitter and the redpill thread here on NL doing the Lord's work to liberate men from this slavery.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by 0neal(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
bibianna:
When you flaunt wealth, you may attract the wrong set of women. Even if you date someone of your level, there's the possibility she might be an Oliver Olivia twist. grin

Why not try something different. There're still many responsible ladies out there. You'll be fine!
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

“Please I need money to buy sanitary pad”

No shame, walahi. Its like me asking a girl i need money to buy condom grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Kaymicheal852: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
A part of me just feels used, knowing the "love" ends the day the money finishes.... how do I overcome this feeling?

MGTOW
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Kaymicheal852: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2022
pansophist:

You are right but I'm not excluding that. For example, a man that earns a million monthly can date a woman that earns 500k without any issues, because most convenience of life targets the majority, so woman earning half as a man can more or less, affords what he can give her. You won't feel like you are been leached upon because she can buy whatever you'll give her even if it will take her some time. That's my point.

Naija woman that eans 500k will see men earning 1m as not in there level lol �

They'll prefer a multi millionaire alhaji or rich CEO , musician, Footballer or at least you must be earning like 4-5 m monthly

Naija girls walks around with inflated hypergamy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Naija woman that eans 500k will see men earning 1m as not in there level lol �

They'll prefer a multi millionaire alhaji or rich CEO , musician, Footballer or at least you must be earning like 4-5 m monthly

Naija girls walks around with inflated hypergamy

I no know say the things worse like this o, I hope it's not true. Honestly I can't fantom this mindset. Life is enjoyed immaterially, and material possessions are just an addition to it. For example money will buy you a good bed (material), but a good sleep money can't buy (immaterial) All the beautiful things I've enjoyed in a relationship has nothing to do with money, money only enhanced it.

I've climbed mountain, go for jogging, a car trip, went for karaoke, cook together, go for a long walk, write poems, and done so much more in relationships with my partner, that the idea of money being the sole glue to our relationship was non-existent. On Christmas celebration for example, we sent each other postcards and got invited to family dinners, and gifts was not appreciated because it was expensive, but because it was coming from a good heart.

I'll loose my mind to be in a monetized relationship. I'm serious. I'll be single permanently than be in one. The good thing is that I've met few Nigerian ladies that understands relationship in this way, I realise they noticed I won't accept their idealised monetized version, and because they wanted to keep me, they have to adapt into my own version. When a man who is supposedly to be the head of a relationship succumb to a woman's leadership, that's the beginning of his pain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by bibianna(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=0neal post=111018592][/quote]

Thanks Oneal!
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by bigpicture001: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
A part of me just feels used, knowing the "love" ends the day the money finishes.... how do I overcome this feeling?

You are so so correct on ur idealogy...

Women are all about money... That is why a man that doesn't cheat in marriage is a fool.

Don't be deceived by love of even a wife.. they are all after money..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by BigBashiru: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have always survived before he was there. Stop asking me questions to run from your natural order.

So why can't you survive now that he is there. May God punish all the females like you who twist the bible for their personal benefit. The natural order is if you want moni u work for it whether or not a man is there...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by BigBashiru: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
bigpicture001:

You are so so correct on ur idealogy...

Women are all about money... That is why a man that doesn't cheat in marriage is a fool.

Don't be deceived by love of even a wife.. they are all after money..

I don't even call it "cheating"....I call it maximizing my mating opportunities...the girl you are marrying (wife) did maximize hers b4 marrying at age 28+ so why shouldn't I maximize mine....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

So why can't you survive now that he is there. May God punish all the females like you who twist the bible for their personal benefit. The natural order is if you want moni u work for it whether or not a man is there...

Oga, abeg shift. Akagum.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by BigBashiru: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oga, abeg shift. Akagum.

Send me N100k aka gum. The natural order is u give me ur moni 90% of it
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2022
This just came to my mind now. This idea of men should being the sole provider is a reason why lots of Nigerian women in the west are single. In a country when men and women earns equally, and lots of women earning more than men, only a stupid man will subscribe to slavery masked under relationship. Go to Nigerian churches, you'll see them, praying for husband, but their attitude is so disgusting, and they can't see it.

I wrote it here about three years ago ( can't find the comment) how a Nigerian girl was dumped by her Dutch boyfriend because when she started working, she couldn't contribute to their living expenses. Leaving her in the mercy of immigration for deportation. This guy paid all the bills with the hope that when she statted earning, it would be shared. Her greed shot her in the foot.

This was a girl that was able to convert her temporary student visa to a permanent one through the guy, a luck most students here wish they had. Imagine how heartless one have to be to keep her salary to herself, while expecting a young man to pay for everything. Basically she wants the man to be a 19th century man, while she is a 21st century woman.

I'll always be consistent with the notion that men should ONLY be in an equal relationship. The terrain has evolved, and you must evolved with it. In a case of divorce, there is no fear because you'll share your stuff equally. It is only men that married women with the poverty mindset of "men being the sole provider" that worries about sharing property after divorce. Nothing as suicidal to experience a woman you polished, to now be dragging your property and money you've built your entire life. Men evolve o. I come in peace.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:
This just came to my mind now. This idea of men should being the sole provider is a reason why lots of Nigerian women in the west are single. In a country when men and women earns equally, and lots of women earning more than men, only a stupid man will subscribe to slavery masked under relationship. Go to Nigerian churches, you'll see them, praying for husband, but their attitude is so disgusting, and they can't see it.

I wrote it here about three years ago ( can't find the comment) how a Nigerian girl was dumped by her Dutch boyfriend because when she started working, she couldn't contribute to their living expenses. Leaving her in the mercy of immigration for deportation. This guy paid all the bills with the hope that when she statted earning, it would be shared. Her greed shot her in the foot.

This was a girl that was able to convert her temporary student visa to a permanent one through the guy, a luck most students here wish they had. Imagine how heartless one have to be to keep her salary to herself, while expecting a young man to pay for everything. Basically she wants the man to be a 19th century man, while she is a 21st century woman.

I'll always be consistent with the notion that men should ONLY be in an equal relationship. The terrain has evolved, and you must evolved with it. In a case of divorce, there is no fear because you'll share your stuff equally. It is only men that married women with the poverty mindset of "men being the sole provider" that worries about sharing property after divorce. Nothing as suicidal to experience a woman you polished, to now be dragging your property and money you've built your entire life. Men evolve o. I come in peace.

You have traits of a misogynist(no pun intended),you just haven't realised it yet. I hope you will maintain this your equality principle when it's been applied on domestic issues expected to be strictly taken care of by women,same women that still work and earn.Be asking men to evolve but if women decide to evolve that's where una condemnation go rise and tagging women with all sorts of demonic names.Let us all evolve ooo.A man should be a major provider while his woman assist when the need arises,this is how it is in the African setting.Marriage began loosing it's true value when your likes started bringing the westernized ideas into it and hence the reason the 21st century marriages does not stand the tests of times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
You have traits of a misogynist(no pun intended),you just haven't realised it yet. I hope you will maintain this your equality principle when it's been applied on domestic issues expected to be strictly taken care of by women,same women that still work and earn.Be asking men to evolve but if women decide to evolve that's where una condemnation go rise and tagging women with all sorts of demonic names.Let us all evolve ooo.A man should be a major provider while his woman assist when the need arises,this is how it is in the African setting.Marriage began loosing it's true value when your likes started bringing the westernized ideas into it and hence the reason the 21st century marriages does not stand the tests of times.

I know that trick. If you can't refute them, you yab them but wait o, why the selective application of "African culture"? Its also cultural to marry more than one wife, should be uphold it as sacrosanct? And oh, mental pads and tampons ain't African, so use tree branches and clothes stuffed inside your pant instead. And use a town cryyer to talk to me not phone, make i send location? Culture lol, getat. grin

White wedding is not African as well, and if your husband die, them bury you with am. Until you and your fellow women go back and reverse all the stupid laws that favour women and punish men, a man should evolve. Better stay Nigeria, don't ever leave that country. Ne there men wey meet your standards full. But if you ever cross overseas without marriage, you go single like pringle. Na fact be that.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Raalsalghul: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:

I know that trick. If you can't refute them, you yab them grin but wait o, why the selective application of "African culture"? Its also cultural to marry more than one wife, should be uphold to it as sacrosanct? And oh, mental pads and tampons ain't African, so use tree branches and clothes stuffed inside your pant instead. And don't use this phone, hire a town Cryer. Culture lol, getat

You will soon make a lot of enemies on this forum. Hope you are ready sha? grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:

I know that trick. If you can't refute them, you yab them grin but wait o, why the selective application of "African culture"? Its also cultural to marry more than one wife, should be uphold to it as sacrosanct? And oh, mental pads and tampons ain't African, so use tree branches and clothes stuffed inside your pant instead. Culture lol, getat.

Until you and your fellow women go back and reverse all the stupid laws that favour women and punish men, a man should evolve. Better stay Nigeria, don't ever leave that country. Ne there men wey meet your standards full. But if you ever cross overseas without marriage, you go single ni. Na fact be that.
It is also western to have an open marriage, we will be having a lot of things to uphold.You are loosing your masculinity unknown to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You will soon make a lot of enemies on this forum. Hope you are ready sha? grin
Don't mind him and what he writes here, na him type dy spend pass.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is also western to have an open marriage, we will be having a lot of things to uphold.You are loosing your masculinity unknown to you.

Any man wey allow woman define what masculinity means, the man is not masculine in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't mind him and what he writes here, na him type dy spend pass.

Exactly, now you are getting me. I de spend gan, but not to a woman with your mindset. Never. Because na money you find come, you no fit love genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:

Exactly, now you are getting me. I de spend gan, but not to a woman with your mindset. Never. Because na money you find come, you no fit love genuinely.
You don't know anything about my mindset, money isn't what I look out for in a man,there are other important things,money does not guarantee true hapiness but however the truth has to be told at all times so that the relationship/marriage institution can reclaim back it's lost glory.As long as you maintained your unbended principles about equality in marriage you'll never enjoy it's true essence. I'm an African woman, a typical one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:

A man and woman aren't equal. Also, I seem to think you are sitting on the fence, that is to say, you speak from both sides of your mouth.

Today, you implore men to be traditional in all aspects (including the home front), another time, you are advising men to enter equal situationships with the women in their lives.

Which part do you belong to? Are you a traditional man or a progressive one? Let's know your stand.

That being said, you can't tell all men to demand equal contribution from their women. It doesn't exist. A good woman knows what to do. Don't expect.

Should we all make things equal in every sense so that we don't birth babies again and do all that feminism requires so we are on a page?

Rather, we will make babies via surrogacy, split chores and all other things because las las, na ona go tire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's selfish about my comments? That I want a provider man? Aren't you supposed to provide for your woman and family? Come, I don't engage men with your dark mindset in a discussion. Thankfully, God gave me a man who knows how to provide. Your opinion don't matter.
Audio man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
Audio man.

K
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Youngpo413: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

K
Yeah, because no sane man will like to end up with your type.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Youngpo413: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
pansophist:

I know that trick. If you can't refute them, you yab them but wait o, why the selective application of "African culture"? Its also cultural to marry more than one wife, should be uphold it as sacrosanct? And oh, mental pads and tampons ain't African, so use tree branches and clothes stuffed inside your pant instead. And use a town cryyer to talk to me not phone, make i send location? Culture lol, getat. grin

White wedding is not African as well, and if your husband die, them bury you with am. Until you and your fellow women go back and reverse all the stupid laws that favour women and punish men, a man should evolve. Better stay Nigeria, don't ever leave that country. Ne there men wey meet your standards full. But if you ever cross overseas without marriage, you go single like pringle. Na fact be that.
Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] / Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.