Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money (2728 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband / Relationships:why Do I End Up Feeling Used After A Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A man and woman aren't equal. Also, I seem to think you are sitting on the fence, that is to say, you speak from both sides of your mouth.

Today, you implore men to be traditional in all aspects (including the home front), another time, you are advising men to enter equal situationships with the women in their lives.

Which part do you belong to? Are you a traditional man or a progressive one? Let's know your stand.

That being said, you can't tell all men to demand equal contribution from their women. It doesn't exist. A good woman knows what to do. Don't expect.

Should we all make things equal in every sense so that we don't birth babies again and do all that feminism requires so we are on a page?

Rather, we will make babies via surrogacy, split chores and all other things because las las, na ona go tire.

Men and women are not equal, I'm not saying they are, but in the world that I live in, a woman is capable of working, and many do actually earn more than men. To tell me that a woman should not work because its the duty of a man is something that makes no sense in the modern work. The only instance such can be tolerated will be in the rural area, with lots of domestic workload for her, and when technologies haven't eliminated gender roles to a large extent.

But in the west, and the big cities, it's stupid and slavery for a man to subscribe to such role. You don't have to agree, and I'm not enforcing my perspective on you, take it or leave it. A man can never beat a system that operates on a 21st century law even if he chooses to operate on 19th century one. Not everyone is a Christian. Its religious doctrines that says a man should be provide, people all around the world even in naija do not subscribe to such.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You will soon make a lot of enemies on this forum. Hope you are ready sha? grin

Those wey dem love, how much their lovers dash them? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Theophinio(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
pansophist:
Bigbashiru you sure say you need advice so? You're one smart nairalander, and should know the answer to your question. Having said that, the answer is simple. Don't go for women who haven't choosed you. If a girl likes you, observe her behaviour, and if it's obvious she is in for her selfish aim, plug off. No more negotiation whatsoever. Its over. Permanently.

Also, always doubt the love of a woman who is not on your level. As a rule, men should enter equal relationships. She must be able to afford whatever you can give to her. It's sweet when both of you go out and you pay today, while she pays the next day. Honestly this is the kind of relationship I was used to all my life, until I enter naija and saw that relationships was heavily monitized.

Remarkable

I have learnt something today
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Theophinio(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
emmaodet:

This is true but the bitter truth is that it is very very very hard to meet a woman at your level who will want to date you in nigeria.
A lady teacher will be avoiding to date her fellow teacher, rather she will be eyeing a doctor. A nurse eyeing a doctor.
The average nigerian lady does not even want to give room to dating at par or below in other not to cause a situation that will demand her spending or put her in a position to spend rather they will hide under the canopy of @i won't respect a man that is not more than me socially or financially@@. They just don't want to create the atmosphere.
There is nothing as sweet as a balanced relationship i swear.
You take her out today and she wants to impress you by taking you out tomorrow. You buy her gifts today and she gets you gifts( wrist watch, parfums, T-shirts or suits etc) tomorrow. It is very very sweet and memorable but a lot of nigerian ladies are soooooooo broke, many lazy, stingy, selfish and so on that i start questioning nigerian relationships.

This is the true reality in Nigeria boss

I must say is a very sad occurrence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Panosphist you are full of wisdom.
Though, i don't subscribe the 100% equality but i like a dynamic living, if I decide to be serious in relationship, I'll adopt your style.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform / Where Do I Meet Her / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.