Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women (615 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Ways To Know If They Are Genuinely Interested In You! / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
I was in church today and I saw a white boy and a lady in the church as they came for thanksgiving service.From the body movement of both couples,I observed the lady was happier and very locomotive in pulling the white boy along.My question is this?Are Nigerians genuinely getting married to these whites after falling in love or is it just to escape the poverty currently ravaging the land.Just pondering.
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Bigredmachine: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why inter Milan wan do me this kind thing now... embarassed
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
I was in church today and I saw a white boy and a lady in the church as they came for thanksgiving service.From the body movement of both couples,I observed the lady was happier and very locomotive in pulling the white boy along.My question is this?Are Nigerians genuinely getting married to these whites after falling in love or is it just to escape the poverty currently ravaging the land.Just pondering.
Their life, their choice...
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loewe:

Their life, their choice...
money over love
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by siofra(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
If white people like they should not shine their eye.

Them too dey mumu for love. They place too much emphasis on romantic love.

Like this mumu man on 90 days fiancé, no neck Ed.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

ah watin happen to the man
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Suspects: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

useless noise, keep shut!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
interracial marriage are

true love

let me test because of the hype

because of mixed babies

money, materialism, paper and visa card.

names [ this for fame ,popular ]

And the values that come from the society

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by siofra(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
ah watin happen to the man

I no get strength abeg. Google am.
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by siofra(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
useless noise, keep shut!

Who's this one? undecided

I don't have your time.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

I no get strength abeg. Google am.

okay
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by wizonlyson: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin..FOR WENTIN, GARRI DEY TALK NOW..OK..am waiting for people, wey never even comot nigeria before, to post lies..

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by zolajpower: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
See jamb question oo

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Suspects: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

Who's this one? undecided
I don't have your time.
still noise, keep shut!

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
zolajpower:

See jamb question oo
heavy one
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by kingscare1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
It all depends on the parties involved.
As for me, if I marry a white lady I'm very certain that I will not marry again, likewise a black lady. I never for once believe in marrying twice, it's not my thing and I hate it.

Any person I marry stays for life unless her behaviours are unbearing then I let her go for good and maybe then I may settle for single parenting for life.

Double marriage is never my thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by MrbasHH: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okay
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:
It all depends on the parties involved.
As for me, if I marry a white lady I'm very certain that I will not marry again, likewise a black lady. I never for once believe in marrying twice, it's not my thing and I hate it.

Any person I marry stays for life unless her behaviours are unbearing then I let her go for good and maybe then I may settle for single parenting for life.

Double marriage is never my thing!
Nice one
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by Carcholce: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

So because he doesn’t have neck, he should not find love? Can you say this for oversize women looking for love?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by zolajpower: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2022
guobe:
heavy one
The dumbest I have seen on nairaland . grin
Re: How Many Nigerians Are Genuinely Getting Married To White Men And Women by guobe: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2022
zolajpower:

The dumbest I have seen on nairaland . grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage / Relationship Dilema / I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.