Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart (28085 Views)

Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Oga, you're a SIMP!

Girl wey you never marry, you rush go open business for her. What a simp man you are!!!

That girl has been collecting lots of dicks and she has been looking for a way to dump you.
She was only with you manipulating you because of the financial benefits she's getting from you. Oga, dump that girl, Forget her and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere!

This might not be far from the truth. A woman can manipulate a man to slap her just to hold it against you to justify their schemes. That's why as a man just program it in your head never to touch them, tell yourself she is trying to manipulate me to hit her.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2022
McGg:

Oga calmu kwanu down..

If Adam had beaten the shit out of eve we wouldn't have been here today on nairaland... Lol grin

Op just move on don't fight for what is already gone

E no for better say Adam reset Eve brain with some slaps instead of joining her to eat the forbidden fruit?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by bigpicture001: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Don't do anything good to a gf... Till she became a wife... Gf'z only need few cash and plenty dick

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by McGg: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Ficient:

E no for better say Adam reset Eve brain with some slaps instead of joining her to eat the forbidden fruit?

Adam na confirm SIMPle man

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nonexisting: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Your simpism na follow come. No further comment.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Double0h7(f): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2022
She gave her phone to another man to disrespect you on top of everything you have done for her and you're still running around blaming jazz and blues for her behaviour

I hate these redpillers but when they call you a simp, they're absolutely right! You better go and find your self respect grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by diogo23: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Bros give her some space for now
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by kizwid(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
ok, thanks
So bro.. you actually listening to that fool bitch?.. ignore her mentions pls... about your issue, that girl is not spiritual charm, her eye and heart is full of lust. As difficult as it may seem, bro, move on....

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by kizwid(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Oga, you're a SIMP!

Girl wey you never marry, you rush go open business for her. What a simp man you are!!!

That girl has been collecting lots of dicks and she has been looking for a way to dump you.
She was only with you manipulating you because of the financial benefits she's getting from you. Oga, dump that girl, Forget her and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere!

And what pain me most/will pain me most is, when the girl comes back, op will accept her back... lol... and do twice as much as he has done in the pass...

I asked my girl to jokingly tell all her male friends that she’s hot and wish she could have someone to have sex with... come see how guys de confess.. lol... large percent of male friends are just friends with mind of having their way at any slight opportunity. But they won’t listen to you when you tell me...

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by jesmond3945: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
Good morning nairaland families.

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her. Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally open a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well. There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also tell my people to beg her on my behalf. But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day. But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy. I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now. Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.
8 years? My man you are the one set to destroy her.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by MaxiB1242: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2022
See as many of una dey stress on the slap like say na one big thing if they check well now some of the girls here dey receive beating from their bf/husband Everytime... I don beat girl naked faint admit her for hospital her parents use police find me I run.. Las Las when money don come I nor even talk much before we continue again... I know for sure say all this girl's wey dey make mouth here if their husband / bf get money if he dey beat them everyday them nor go fit even complain Cox Nigerian girls and money na 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by aisha1314(f): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her. Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally open a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well. There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also tell my people to beg her on my behalf. But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day. But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy. I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now. Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.

I think it's better if you just accept the fact that the relationship is over and break up with her. A lady who dates another man behind your back even with all the good things you have done for her does not love nor respect you and is not worth being with. Initially it may be hard for you to move on especially as you've been with her for a long time but in the long run that's the best thing to do.
Also you shouldn't have slapped her, no matter what she did or said to you. That incident may have changed the way she sees you. She might now think that you're an abusive person and that's why she no longer wants to be with you. So learn to control your temper in future.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by King2305: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

Noise as usual.

people like you dey collect steady beating, slap, headbutt 24/7 on low-key. Ask dem what happens, dem go reply "had an accident"

Yen yen yen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by lolu2019: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

yoruba boys things.u need to leave dat ashawo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Alaefulu(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Oh God help me to be strong whenever the she are about to put me down... To all men out their, do not love a woman to the point of being hurt simply because she decide to walk away,na my mum n sis love sure me pass

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by jasmine1600: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Foolishness, I don’t kn the where this set of guys are groomed.
Set up business for a girl weh u never marry.
Ur kind pay girl salary.
Foolishness.
I don’t have pity for ur kind.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by SKYHIGHfx: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
You are a Simp

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Someone tell the guy that the slap he gave the girl was a big red flag to the lady.

Nothing like charming or deception. Girl got slapped and knew that next time it might be worse.

Yeah he apologised, like many other men and women who are abusers. They apologise

Op, work on thyself
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Edugist4u: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Chai. Some men mumu o. SIMPSON of the year. No use your brain dem go use play ludo

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Kingcalls: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Stop being a simp and go make loads of cash

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
You are a Simp
,...I agree. Imagine how stupid he is to be saying the guy charmed her. Oga you shouldn't have slapped her. Just getout from that relationship

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by RPG2020(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
My brother, let her be. Just pray for her from a distance... You are witnessing the effect of bestie(2 people chopping each other).

But Oga, your own too much shall, who would want to marry a woman beater? You need to be beaten o.

Woman beater like you are saint
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by festaclanre: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her.

Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally opened a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well.

There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also told my people to beg her on my behalf.

But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day.

But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now.

Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.
move on if you don't want to continue hurting yourself. But mark my word she will come back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Rubyjade: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her.

Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally opened a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well.

There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also told my people to beg her on my behalf.

But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day.

But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now.

Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.
8yrs, you are mad
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by zinizta: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

"I slapped her slightly"

Very soon e go be "I stabbed her softly"
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Olam09(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

If you love her you've got to fight for her.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by taurusmena1(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg shift...Always playing victim and what not...eye for eye makes everyone go blind
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by HarunaWest(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

She is not charmed. The slap you gave her changed her mindset towards you. I don't know how some of you were brought up. How do you slap a woman for God sake? Una get mental problem kowai?
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

My no1 advice to anyone in a relationship is do not struggle to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you, it's gonna end in premium tears. Dey your dey and leave her alone.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
She's cheating on you and you're a potential wife beater. you both should forget about the relationship. if you marry, na sorry case.

una go dry red flag now o, but choose to ignore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.