Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart (28098 Views)

Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Topsyvic(f): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
The only thing that pissed me off is d slapping aspect, what is d assurance that you won't still slap her when issues that will get you more angry arise in ur marriage?

A girl who stayed with you for good eight years is reliable and deserve to be helped.

Even if you guys aren't going to be together, do it for her and her future because that charm will destroy her.
It is not necessary it should be physical fight, you can help her spiritually.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Brushstrokes20: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
# from personal experience...
The bitch only used the slap as an alibi to eliminate you out of the equation... She's dickmatized! cool

One of my ex in similar circumstance tried so hard to provoke me into assaulting her but I REFUSED to cos I saw through her shenanigans and evil manipulations,

... After a short while, she got engaged and married the manipulative beast that pummels her on a regular... So who laughed last grin
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by sehin79(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
bros if the word of the SEER says she would eventually come back to her senses...let it come to pass now..
move on.. some people are meanth to be Judas. even if Jesus preach to them they would still have to learn the hard way.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by mybiz234: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
My brother, let her be. Just pray for her from a distance... You are witnessing the effect of bestie(2 people chopping each other).

But Oga, your own too much shall, who would want to marry a woman beater? You need to be beaten o.

Women are asking for gender equality. All these "women beater" emotional innuendos should not matter anymore. If you can't stand the heat, don't go to the kitchen.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Emmanuel30a: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

@NapoleonHill
Thanks!! Experiences could really turn people into something else.. Thanks again

So what would you do if a lady or woman slap a man? What would she loose and what would she become? A bitch or witch?
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Gval123: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Lolz. them day jojo u so. ur girl day sleep with another boy, u wan still marry that kind of woman abi? I nor wan hear say after marriage u come day run go day disturb pastor for church o. anything way u see, bear am
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
festaclanre:
But mark my word she will come back.

Oshey false prophet. Ye yeye
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Topsyvic:
The only thing that pissed me off is d slapping aspect, what is d assurance that you won't still slap her when issues that will get you more angry arise in ur marriage?

A girl who stayed with you for good eight years is reliable and deserve to be helped.

Even if you guys aren't going to be together, do it for her and her future because that charm will destroy her.
It is not necessary it should be physical fight, you can help her spiritually.

Thanks, I have done my best part and pray hard and advice to come back to her senses. Her elder sister and bro have talked to her. Her brother has even called me and tell me to leave alone that I shud watch and see that she will later regret as he is not even in support with the guy disturbing her life. She always tells she loved me and my family but she doesn't know what's going on actually in life too. I will decide my fate with this week. I just don't want to go far on any decision I'm about to take that will make me regret it later.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
Good morning nairaland families.

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her.

Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally opened a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well.

There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also told my people to beg her on my behalf.

But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day.

But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now.

Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.

You never marry you they open business for her chaii fuvking SIMP ... So annoying angry
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
my sister, No one is perfect, I know I over react by slapping her but I regretted already and have for forgiveness. About the seer, you may not believe but I make sure I went to different religious leader and all said everything correctly. I was told to pray for her or tell someone who she listen to to open back her senses. They all said she is currently being charmed and decieved. They said she loves me but she has been put in a state of confusion currently. Her brother and sister has talked to her. They told me she is so adamant right now, and I should just calm down for her now.

Guy march guys with you and collect your shop back from her ...go with padlock and lock the shop because na ur money ....come back to give us update
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
vivalavida:
My own is that you used your hard earned money to open a business for a woman u have not married. Can never be me. Don't you people learn from the mistake of other people? If I haven't paid for ur dowry, u are not receiving major finance from me. If e vex u, go knack ur head for wall.
That's why the redpill is here, we have a lot of stupid men
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Hassanmaye(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
emerazz:
OP your head no correct at all I swr...

One ungrateful girl dey cheat on you, you begin waka go meet spiritual people nobe craze be DAT?..

Wat wer u expecting the spiritualists scammers to tell you??.. Definitely dey must tell you what will make you come back to them na, that's how they get food on dia table, the next tin deyll tell you now is how much ull bring to break the charm grin grin

You're just simping rn but I don't blame you sha na mumu love still dey your eye..

The earlier you collect your shop back from her and give someone else to manage while you get d returns the beta for you in this harsh economy.. Rub.bish..

Dey dia dey listen to scammers make anoda man dey chop your sweat.. Datz why Somtimz I don't blame the redpillers when they go too extreme with their teachings...
Since i embraced redpill my life changed
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:

My brother the truth is that she has be dickmatized... She don't collect gbola wer dey make her head spin... Guy with good knacks go make pple think say na jazz... Try improve ur knacks game... And knack her back into ur life...
haha that gender and dick
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jorge91:
Marriages of 15 to 30 years still ends, it’s your mere 8 years, have to move on. I have a friend that dated a chick for 10years the streets and market where he sells even knew them as couple, but my friend saw one smallie that melted his heart, he left the relationship after training his girl in sch and all sorts of spending to be with pretty smallie, there are lots of pretty homely women in nigeria, let no one stress u. As long as u have not put a ring on it, she’s for the whole earth.

See u naa embarassed undecided

I know you supported your friend to go on with smallie.

But wetin smallie get wey the other one no get?
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her.

Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally opened a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well.

There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also told my people to beg her on my behalf.

But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day.

But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now.

Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.

Slapping ur gf is enough to push her to the other guy who has not lifted a finger on her and then u call it charms.

Why did u slap her instead of have proper discussions on ur issues like adults?? The fact u do favors for a woman doesn’t automatically mean u own them or can treat them badly anytime u like.

I advise u to get Sm1 close to her to talk to her and know her mind and why she went this far with the other guy when u are planning to marry her.

If she is charmed or not it’s only her family that can confirm that not u.

What were the issues that lead to ur slapping her cos it seems that’s where it went down hill and her strange behavior started.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by djon78(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

Ogbeni move on

I remember Jay Z s lyrics in his track: song cry "when a good girl is gone bad, she's gone for ever"

You can never save anyone except yourself

Your going to save her will open you up to untold heart aches and regrets

Better forget about her and move on

And finally

Never ever make the mistake that a woman will make you fulfilled. That's a lie
You can have a woman by your side, but putting your trust in any woman is a no no

Focus on yourself
Go for what makes you happy
Make yourself the priority
And you will be fine
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Slapping ur gf is enough to push her to the other guy who has not lifted a finger on her and then u call it charms.

Why did u slap her instead of have proper discussions on ur issues like adults?? The fact u do favors for a woman doesn’t automatically mean u own them or can treat them badly anytime u like.

I advise u to get Sm1 close to her to talk to her and know her mind and why she went this far with the other guy when u are planning to marry her.

If she is charmed or not it’s only her family that can confirm that not u.

What were the issues that lead to ur slapping her cos it seems that’s where it went down hill and her strange behavior started.
To be sincere, it was during December 31st last.... We are just having normal conversation until an issue just came up, we are having normal argument. Then she acted so childish by calling the guy in my presence which I told her it's very bad. D guy still call again then I told her not pick up... She picked up and told the guy some words that infuriated me. I swear the guy is just like a devil in my relationship. Her sister and brother have talked to her. Well I got to know she still in love with me but she has been charmed by the guy when I go and pray about it before marrying the wrong woman. The guy is in late 30's while my gf is early 20's.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
To be sincere, it was during December 31st last.... We are just having normal conversation until an issue just came up, we are having normal argument. Then she acted so childish by calling the guy in my presence which I told her it's very bad. D guy still call again then I told her not pick up... She picked up and told the guy some words that infuriated me. I swear the guy is just like a devil in my relationship. Her sister and brother have talked to her. Well I got to know she still in love with me but she has been charmed by the guy when I go and pray about it before marrying the wrong woman. The guy is in late 30's while my gf is early 20's.

I don’t care about the guy wether he charmed her or if he is dangote son It is not important and we can’t know how true it is that she eas charmed. If not why can’t the people telling u she is charmed tell u how to break the charm?

If ur gal was having Smtn serious with that guy even b4 u slapped her and when u were planning to marry her which she knew then she doesn’t love u period.

What she did was disrespectful and shows she doesn’t value u or was that also charm? I mean the December 31st incident.

Don’t fight for anygal she has her family to fight for her if she is really charmed.

Move on and forget about her deceitful character. She isn’t being honest.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Olumaeme: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

This is funny.

Bros, you dont deserve this babe.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by blackparadise: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
I black Paradise coming back to hit you..give me a minute, I want to feck pufzy now..be right back..
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Oturatetuala(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
These girls with the slang of his just a mere friend na wa o. When another boy is making ur gf happy just leave her and let her go to the boy in peace.

Next time stop slapping people both male and female. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Akpan107(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

Leave the girl and move on...

You may not understand the extend of what that guy has done or how far he has gone just to have her.

If you try to push further, the guy may still do something worser than what he has done already, and this time around, you maybe personally affected.

I telling you out of experience.

This same thing happened to me in 2015 with the girl I was supposed to marry.

But today, glory be to God, I now got married to a 21 year old girl(now 23). more beautiful, educated and hard working girl.

And God has blessed my marriage with two kids, a boy and a girl.

Take note, your girlfriend already gave the guy in question the opportunity to have her as a friend, by being close to the guy,

And the guy grabbed everything and even more.

Don't follow the part that guy has taken...

Pray and allow the will of God be done.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by cliqtips: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
You are more concerned about her and not you or what the future would be like being with her.

I think your prayer should be "If the girl in question is the one for you" and not to be bothered if she would be destroyed or not.

So, redirect your prayers and get focused....

Heartbroken05:

So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

@NapoleonHill
Thanks!! Experiences could really turn people into something else.. Thanks again

I don't even know what to say to you, a guy slightly slap his gf he has been dating for 8years, spent cash on her fixed her up, your here saying rubbish.
Do u think it's easy to waist hard earned cash on a girl, then later one useless go dude will come and be her bestie. Hmmm me, I go beat u till you will be coughing out blood for the next 1 month..
Come and date me, begin to misbehave u go see say power pass power. Mumu were no fit offer anything in a relationship is dictating the the provider. I go tame you down. Just try me
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
my sister, No one is perfect, I know I over react by slapping her but I regretted already and have for forgiveness. About the seer, you may not believe but I make sure I went to different religious leader and all said everything correctly. I was told to pray for her or tell someone who she listen to to open back her senses. They all said she is currently being charmed and decieved. They said she loves me but she has been put in a state of confusion currently. Her brother and sister has talked to her. They told me she is so adamant right now, and I should just calm down for her now.
dude you come the beg am again, hmmm guy ur a man remember that. Another guy even picked up her calls telling you rubbish, ur babe of 8years, u come the beg am join, who knows how many times dem don de Bleep. Chaiii. What a wicked world. De guy get mind talk to you. Hmmm any ways make de leave black give charcoal.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by NapoleonHill: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

@NapoleonHill

Kindly untag me. I'm tired of the mentions.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by CashVessel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just move on and avoid prayer point for the future. If you want to deliver her, no wahala, but time dey go
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by MYHUBBY: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:

when your gf start telling you she had a male friend that cracked her up, understand the crack up in adjectival phrase

cracked up can mean anything, you can crack one up with sex, smashing, splashing among others

you invested on a gf not a wife, I like the fact the real Odogwu splash it to your face that she's fúcking her, Oponu guy

go and open shop for another person, dem go still tell you same, ode people everywhere

she was charmed with the Odogwu mighty dick, help me greet that nigga well
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Eastcaostboy: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
My brother, let her be. Just pray for her from a distance... You are witnessing the effect of bestie(2 people chopping each other).

But Oga, your own too much shall, who would want to marry a woman beater? You need to be beaten o.
Page Boys. Yes you can slapp your girl to reset her senses if she's really messing up to an extent, not beating her. Mind you some real girls will ask you why don't you make her stop talking to the guy if really you want to have her only you. If you are a smart guy you shouldn't be too loose to allow little issues grow, you should know the ones to delete entirely
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by kushercain: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Meaning you might still SLIGHTLY SLAP her again since no one is perfect! What an excuse!!

You beat her to stupor then come at us with NO ONE IS PERFECT like that he goat that killed his pregnant wife.. Y'all are beast

Sir move on.. Again nobody charmed her poor girl saw the red flag and decided to go
°°°iam so happy for the girl°°°° if only she could stop dating men aka beast

Change your topic to : I broke my girlfriend's heart

Grow up! Stop hanging the Op. He made a mistake which he realized. You don't have to keep highlighting that fact
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by shegunmessi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Guy,don't ever try to save her,the more u put much effort,the more u keep hurting urself,let by gone b by gone, forget abt how much u have spent on her,if she eventually realized her mistakes,fine.and don't even tried to accept her back,cos it won't end well with u,I'm saying out of experience ok
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
The game is over... Time up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 3 Years Ago Shares Pre-wedding Photo / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.