Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges (6679 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria / HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:
Finding the right woman on its own is an herculean task.[/b] And this days girls mentality his money is our money my money is my money just mostly greedy ladies out there I tell you.[b]
How can i like this hundred times. Op look no further this is the answer to your question ...

2 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2022
leody:

How can i like this hundred times. Op look no further this is the answer to your question ...
is that the reason you have refused to get married?
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
QuinModah:
is that the reason you have refused to get married?
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by kemma002(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wives are also scarce too
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Sureplug123(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your toyboy request have been cancelled, I don't do Biro covers.
really
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by josephevergreen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wow ..i learn alot from this and i believe am not the only one kudos man�
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Brian47(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aunty do you drink beer or malt?
Come and take one
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by vistarDex: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
ops, your write up is indeed interesting and captivating at the same time, why's don't you start a blog, well using my self as a case study, well am still a kid, in my early 20s,when I was a teen, I always thought relationship was a collective effort, you know you find someone you are compatible with, and both of you try to build a future together, but grown up did observed a lot of girls want a ready made man, that has being highlighted in these post, while some are not that patient to wait, Because some projects take time to yield the benefits, whether going to college, learning a skill or starting an online business, or learning sth online, like me learning Affiliate marketing" will definitely take time before you can make enough passive income to take care of yourself and probably start a family, majority of ladies aren't That patient, it's even far much better for a guy not to date while working on sth to avoid distraction, "imagine the situation of someone in college learning how to trade forex and dating someone that likes �"that situation can't be good. But then again from my write up what do I know.

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
leody:

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Brian47:
Aunty do you drink beer or malt?
Come and take one
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2022

Smell your vibrator and ask yourself if you really deserve a good man
guy, kuku kee me

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Are you a male or female? Answer so I'll give you 100k
cc:silentgroper
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Stargurl20(f): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo, na to go jump 3rd mainland bridge be the option left for me like this ooo... Since having husband ( whether good or bad man), is what society considers that completes any woman. As husband them don scarce, wetin con remain for me cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Silentgroper(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmiDon11:
cc:silentgroper
she cant be a cisgender if she identifies as male and female.. She's confused.
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Silentgroper(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargurl20:
Omo, na to go jump 3rd mainland bridge be the option left for me like this ooo... Since having husband ( whether good or bad man), is what society considers that completes any woman. As husband them don scarce, wetin con remain for me cry cry cry
Husband no scarce.. Na una dey pursue man comot..

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Silentgroper:
she cant be a cisgender if she identifies as male and female.. She's confused.
the girl dey do somehow sha
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Silentgroper(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmiDon11:
the girl dey do somehow sha
If i tell u say she dey blunt. Shey u go believe?
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Silentgroper:
If i tell u say she dey blunt. Shey u go believe?
e be like say i go believe o
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Silentgroper(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmiDon11:
e be like say i go believe o
My nigga. She get mysteries...
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Silentgroper:
My nigga. She get mysteries...

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
QuinModah:
cry

I doubt if the truth you spoke concerning women truly emanated from a woman..
I doubt if you are a female.. women cannot be reasonable and truthful like this..

3 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
ABANGWABOI:

I doubt if the truth you spoke concerning women truly emanated from a woman..
I doubt if you are a female.. women cannot be reasonable and truthful like this..
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Oyindamolah: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
cool
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
undecided[quote author=EmiDon11 post=114086007][/quote]
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by EmiDon11: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2023
QuinModah:
undecided
I am still trying to figure out what going on

2 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by Oyindamolah: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin
EmiDon11:
I am still trying to figure out what going on
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
There's nothing like husband scarcity,I don't believe in that.Men are so cheap like sachet water

Men's penis are cheap, not men's commitment grin

Its why a millionaire will sleep with a hawker, or a hooker, but to marry her? hell no.

As women have no integrity when it comes to chopping men's money, men have no integrity when it comes to forking women (speaking in general terms).

So no, because you have lots of men chasing you doesn't mean men are cheap, or you are too good, its just nature taking place. Ask them to marry you, and watch them flee.

15 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by pansophist(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
But the blame also goes to men.

Lots of men are simp, hence, they are part of the reason why women of our generation have rotten so badly.

There is a girl who hates me like I killed her child, and it's because I am the mirror that shows how rotten she has gotten. Other men gave her a free pass because they are desperate to fork, and will tolerate nonsense from her.

But me? I won't tolerate your rotten self, because I am not giving you my rotten self. You will follow my authority, and I will only be a good man if you are a good woman to me.

If men orient themselves well, women will fall in line. Be masculine, get your finance, strength, body and character together, then you can mint out true submission in a woman. It begins with men.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by creativehubb: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
I see and hear your wisdom

2 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by virginboy1(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2023
pansophist:

Its why a millionaire will sleep with a hawker, or a hooker, but to marry her? hell no.

As women have no integrity when it comes to chopping men's money, men have no integrity when it comes to forking women (speaking in general terms).

So no, because you have lots of men chasing you doesn't mean men are cheap, or you are too good, its just nature taking place. Ask them to marry you, and watch them flee.

Words of Wisdom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges by QuinModah(f): 8:33am On Feb 15
pansophist:

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Banged My Female Lecturer / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.